[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time you cried /r9k/? I do this thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446022061664.jpg (47 KB, 322x240) Image search: [Google]
1446022061664.jpg
47 KB, 322x240
When's the last time you cried /r9k/?

I do this thing were I get bogged down in self loathing and general misery and I just listen to sad music and cry sometimes.
>>
I'm dry.
>>
I shed a couple of tears earlier because my soup was a little too hot and made my eyes tear
>>
File: painful-smile.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
painful-smile.png
2 MB, 1065x902
today
actually about 2 hours ago
some femanon kept coming into threads I was enjoying and wrecking them and making me feel like shit
and I can't handle it how women can be so cruel, even when I have almost nothing and cling to what I have left
>>
Couple of days ago.

Was feeling sorry for myself like a piece of shit. Then I pulled myself together because I realized I should be grateful for what I have.
>>
File: 1444552961534.jpg (82 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1444552961534.jpg
82 KB, 500x506
3 months 6 days, and 10 hours ago.

Dads cancer came back, spread throughout his body and is incurable. Hospice started as of 4 days ago.
>>
>>25811657
this

I'm just numb now.
>>
>>25811672
This. The dark clouds roll over, and it rains, but they pass. And I can appreciate all I do have.

I'm just afraid one day the dark clouds are gonna come and never go away. And then I'll drown in darkness.

But hey, what are the odds, amirite? Probably just being melodramatic
>>
Last summer.

I cried because i felt like a failure. For an entire year i tried my hardest to find a girl that was compatible with my lifestyle. I went out on a lot of dates, none of them were successful. The girls were either too boring, annoying or flaky.

It got to the point where i was fed up and genuinely believed there was no one out there for me. I drank a couple bottles of wine i had laying around, listened to some sad piano music and just broke down.

I've sort of accepted that i'm probably going to be alone forever. I'm still in contact with several girls that i have a passing interest in, but i've forgone pursuing them to take some time to understand myself and what makes me happy. I figure if i can't get someone to love me, i should at least be able to love myself.
>>
Someone in my family who I cared about so, so much died.

After that my emotions and empathy got shot. Not trying to be edgy, but honestly, I barely feel anything anymore. I don't get lonely or sad, I don't really find things funny and don't feel any connection to other people at all.

It's like something just switched off in my head.
>>
Looking at photos of the 1996 Australian gun destruction program
>>
>>25811792
Maybe you're still in the denial phase of grieving?
>>
>>25811835
Nope, I've fully accepted that she is gone. It was almost a year and a half ago that this happened.

I was never really an overly-emotional person but I did feel towards other people. For example, I could do something to hurt someone and would feel bad about it, not I can do something to hurt someone and not care in the slightest.

It's weird, but also very dull and boring.
>>
April 8th, 2015.
>>
>>25811626
This Friday when I cooked and ate onions.
>>
>>25811750
I don't think I've ever seen something so gay posted before. Wew.
>>
About 6 weeks ago I watched a documentary about some 17 y/o who races professionally in F1

Seeing someone close age-wise literally living my dream made me break down for the first time in about 4 years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.