[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your pre-shootup meal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What's your pre-shootup meal?
>>
coffee and a cigarette nigga i dont fuck around im the real ass shit
>>
>>25810184
dude look so happy

i wish i could be that happy
>>
>>25810184
>XD white losers all want to shoot up the school

do people like this think they're helping?
>>
Realistically, I'd properly be something that I love, properly some fried chicken or ribs (yes I'm a nigger), some mashed potatoes, a creme puff, and a large root beer float. Properly some tramadol and adderal to keep on edge too
I think about this shit all the time tbqh.
>>
>>25810184
I get that he is ginger and all, but that hair is insanely healthy. I would love to style his hair for him.
>>
>>25810234
I snuck an electric skillet in on this "Free Study" day we had in History once. Basically is was an excuse for my teacher to fuck the milf in the next room. Not even kidding. He was an assistant football coach fresh out of college and damn was the teacher next door sexy.

So anyways, snuck a skillet in, made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It was the only time girls talked to me without me having to initiate. It was pretty fun. Teacher was confused as hell when he got back, and a bit sweaty.
>>
>>25810259
Dude tramadol makes me feel like I'm about to fall asleep... Not sleepy but you know when ur exhausted and ur head hits the pillow and right before u fall asleep u just feel so good
>>
File: 8mio.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8mio.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
I find this hilarious.
Are whites the only ones who can laugh at themselves?
Last time France tried to draw a Muslim joke and got slaughtered.
And the blacks are so sensitive you actually have to watch certain words around them. Didn't the director of kill bill just get in trouble with the black community for using the word "Ghetto"?

Asians & whites are the only race to can take the bantz
>>
>>25810360
>Are whites the only ones who can laugh at themselves
>White people actually think this
LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>25810383
Actually it's pretty accurate.

You only think it's not because it seems to be a negative trait. So, as you would be if someone made a joke about your race, you have become offended and can't take anything negative, unlike white people.
>>
>>25810383
Try calling a black guy nigger and a white guy cracker
See who gets more offended
>>
>>25810480
Well, that's because being black is a bad thing and being white is a good thing. Not that strange.
>>
>>25810480

There's a painful history that comes with the word nigger.
>>
>>25810659
how come they call each other nigger all the time than, you nigger?
>>
>>25810360
>Asians & whites are the only race to can take the bantz
Asians and whites are the most common school shooters, so clearly they cannot take the bantz
>>
>>25810713
Term of affection, I guess. The point that needs to be addressed in >>25810480
is that the anon who actually does this is probably white, which affects the dynamic.
>>
>>25810659
which you can't laugh at.

you can't even shitpost right because you're that new
>>
>>25810738
>The point that needs to be addressed
>The point
>point
>>
>>25810659
Blacks aren't the only race to ever be enslaved, Jamal.
>>
>>25810880
But they're the prime definition of slaves in the Americas.
>>
>>25810184

>"ooga booga dem white kids be shootin dem schools"
>black males are 6% of the American population yet commit over half the violent crime

Why do niggers have such a massive inferiority complex?
>>
>>25810910
Except this is more of an example of a superiority complex than inferiority.
>>
>>25811054
>implying those aren't the same thing
>>
>>25810892
Which is the sad part. The Irish in America were treated far worse than blacks ever were, and yet they don't complain about shit today
>>
ciniminis
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.