[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a manchild who watches anime, plays video games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: fedora.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>I'm a manchild who watches anime, plays video games, has no real hobbies, does nothing enriching, takes no pride in my appearance and doesn't work out at all, has no friends, and has a bitter, dour personality and fun killing vibe
>I know why I can't get pussy and friends! It's because I'm only 5'10" and not a gucci model like chad is! Also feminism/the jews/marxism/chad ruined everything!!!

Do you losers have an ounce of self awareness/insight?

I bet you are the kind of losers that stare at your toes and have a TOTAL buzzkill vibe. But instead of trying to change it you blame others for not conforming to you.

Here's the thing. Nobody gives a fuck about penetrating some aspie's 100 foot high stonewalled severe gaze, especially if he doesn't even want to. If you want to score, have friends (which I don't think many of you do), you need to put away the chinky cartoons, the video games, the video game/anime music, the cheetos, and start taking pride in your appearance, looking people in the eye, getting a sense of humor that isn't baby rape jokes/4chan memes, and getting some hobbies (not because chad is so deep and because girls will like you hobbies, but to build your motivation and improve yourself and become something more substantial than what you are).

Maybe if you looked like some big jawed chad you'd be able to fuck some blue haired sluts off ok cupid... ok. That won't totally compensate for your crippling personality defects. That won't get you anywhere in of itself unless, like I said, you like using 5/10 girls as masturbatory aids.

Stop justifying your flaws and intolerable personalities and change them.
>>
>>25808899

you don't really know any of that. you're just straw-maning because you don't want to admit that we're right.
>>
>>25808909
No, I used to be one of you, I was actually an r9k misogynist neckbeard, but I changed and realized it was all bullshit.

You just want to make excuses and stay the same. It is so fucking pathetic.

This loser forum full of frog memes and pathetic losers at life is in no way 'right'. But if you want to throw your life down the toilet because some other losers on a cantonese tapestry forum validated your retardations, then ok.

Don't put down the cheetos and video games dude. Don't try to be social either. I mean jerking off to anime and being a faggot is just YOU dude. Why change? I mean chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person and you're just totally incapable of changing anything.

Good job.
>>
File: 1450416699919.png (21 KB, 577x478) Image search: [Google]
1450416699919.png
21 KB, 577x478
>>25808899

lmao stay mad normiecuck
>>
>>25808983
Maybe you think this way about us because your transition to normiehood was easier for you.

For an year I didn't touch this site and focused on working and playing basketball every night by myself, yet I'm still a piece of shit and now I can't sleep well anymore because my back is fucked up. Since my job required heavy lifting 6 days a week.

But yeah I'm a manchild cause I'm forced to face the reality of how shit life is.
>>
File: 1451549194636.png (384 KB, 473x356) Image search: [Google]
1451549194636.png
384 KB, 473x356
>not realising that normies are still normies even after all that
i became a robot because normies made me feel alienated and disconnected, i never had anything in common with them, they never shared my humour or hobbies, etc. the majority of women i meet are just the millionth ">interests: friends, tumblr, travel." I have nothing in common with these people.

I did make an attempt to get out of the robot hell and when I did I felt just as disappointed. All I did was pretend to myself and everyone else that I was someone I wasn't. If I shape myself to please the normies I feel dead inside, and if I "be myself" I become a natural outcast.

Stop this "if you lift and don't play video games you'll be better" bullshit pls
>>
File: ing1.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
ing1.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>25808899
some one actually speaking the truth
>>
>>25809729
>played basketball every night
>working
>life didn't change so now he'sdepressed and mad at normies

This is exactly what op is talking about

>>25809867
Really? Hanging out with friends and going to see a movie or grab food makes you feel dead inside? You even say it's robot hell yet you choose to stay there.

Tldr you fags are pathetic
>>
I've evolved past blaming into full on self hatred. It's much better this way
>>
>>25809867
>CHAD DOESN'T APPROVE OF MY VIDEO GAMES, THEY'RE ALL VAPID NORMIES

See, normal people have different interests actually but they can accept that. But there does have to be some common ground.

>the majority of women i meet are just the millionth ">interests: friends, tumblr, travel." I have nothing in common with these people.
that's exponentially better than interests: no friends, 4chan, sitting in a basement, video games

Why don't you do something constructive. Like music. Play guitar. Don't like guitar? Play fucking sax. Don't like jazz? Make electronic beats and go to those raves.

Video games and anime are not constructive and other people are not vapid. You are as vapid as them, probably moreso, but the difference is that your interests are totally antisocial and your sense of superiority is totally unwarranted.

>>25809729
the key would be playing basketball with OTHER PEOPLE, joining a league, playing pickup games, autistically practicing your 3 pointers alone won't make chad walk on the court and be your friend fucktard
>>
>Personality
>>>/soc/23162282
>>
>>25810214
>why don't you pick up shitty hobbies you don't even like for social acceptance points?
>>
>>25810249
Yes keep watching those gook cartoons where the main character is some neckbeard fantasy of a guy that gets all the girls/friends, and playing those video games. Those aren't shitty hobbies at all.

Oh no everyone didn't flock to you.

If you really like your shitty hobbies so much then go to fucking gamer faggot meetups and anime conventions. It's better than doing nothing.

Oh wait, you won't. Because you're a little bitch that expects people to come to you and blames, blames, blames other people for not trying to knock down the walls of your autistic little basement castle. Fuck you loser.
>>
>>25810300
You don't have to be such a salty cunt lad I'm
>>25810190

Just pointing out how stupid it is to forcd hobbies on people because they're normie approved, hobbies should first and foremost be something you enjoy
>>
File: 1449207751193.png (457 KB, 2229x2237) Image search: [Google]
1449207751193.png
457 KB, 2229x2237
>>25810300
>all this butthurt
>all this insecurity
>all this projecting
>>
>>25808899
>>25810214
>>25810300
Why are you getting upset over the autists of /r9k/ to the point you're posting this shit?

Do you feel you're some sort of Chad missionary fulfilling "the normie man's burden" to uplift the benighted NEETs of /r9k/ into society?
>>
>>25810328
This isn't even about hobbies. It's about the expectation and delusion that people will come to them.

>>25810330
Nah.

>>25810370
No. Here's the funny thing though. These NEETs actually think they're superior to chad (psssssh- stupid fucking chad doesn't even know about shin megami tensei and ore no imouto). It would be one thing if they admitted they are human sewage but they are far too smug.
>>
>no self-awareness
wew lad dat irony

>>25810370
They make these same threads everyday. Newfags have no creativity and cannot into OC. 4chan is a cesspool where the majority of posters cling to fleeting moments of superiority. It's a natural occurrence from the overwhelming underage population.
>>
>>25810370
Read this post
>>25808983
He's just mad at himself
>>
>>25808983
They're all manchildren they don't want a solution, they just wanna wallow in their depression instead of trying to be happy. Granted shits hard when you get no support since you're a man.
>>
You are the most autistic person here.
>>
>>25810412
Wow, you're still here huh. Carrying on dat athens/derrida torch of woman hating and defending being a loser. Nice.

>>25810419
MUH PROJECTION

Yes I used to be a certain way. That's how I can understand the delusional perspectives you have. But I changed, a lot.
>>
>>25810427
They can't be happy
>>
>>25810452
Yes you are literally projecting your past self onto everyone else.
>>
>>25810427

This. You have to realize, nobody here actually wants to change their situation, they get off on despair and circlejerking. If you try and help them they will call you a normie or roastie, which is sort of like the autistic equivalent of a pig on tumblr saying she's triggered. Best thing to do is give up on them.
>>
File: 1432421493656.jpg (254 KB, 970x1109) Image search: [Google]
1432421493656.jpg
254 KB, 970x1109
I think there is something to trying to pick up at least one creative hobby. If all you have for hobbies are consumer based, then you are no better than the normalfags you look down on for "Netflix" and "Starbucks".

No. That does not mean you have to abandon your consumer based hobbies. But having a hobby that involves making and creating is not only an attractive feature people notice, but more importantly something that care be extremely self rewarding.
>>
>>25810482
Just be yourself right dude?
>>
>>25810453
I ain't that anon but let's be honest guy, I'd say at least 60% of the robots here could be happier if they let go of some of the ridiculous meme notions they pick up on this board.
>>
You're partly right, although I'm gonna go ahead and project a bit here and say that you ain't obligated to stop watching chinkshit or playing a bit of vidja if you don't want to.

I mean shit, you can always just never tell a soul about it. It ain't hard to keep that powerlevel down, you know?
>>
>>25810510
Actually it's funny, I came back to /r9k/ recently after leaving for a few months and have stopped caring aboit/believing in most of the /r9k/ rhetoric and it really didn't make me any happier. All it did shift the way I waste my time and make me slightly more stable emotionally and I'll clarify that stable is not better or less sad
>>
File: smuggring.png (242 KB, 398x386) Image search: [Google]
smuggring.png
242 KB, 398x386
>>25808899
finally someone who speaks the truth
>>
>>25810497
I like this picture because I see a shark
and I like sharks.
>>
File: 1429589303900.jpg (1021 KB, 1094x1600) Image search: [Google]
1429589303900.jpg
1021 KB, 1094x1600
>>25810509
"Just be yourself" is misinterpreted by a lot of people here.

Who you are is not static. You are not the same person you were 10 years ago. And I assure you that you will not be the same person 10 years in the future.

People change, grow, improve, learn, create, consume, fall down, get up.

The just be yourself meme implies that you remain static, not moving ahead with your body and mind, then expecting everyone else around you to slow down for you. Instead of striving to be the best you you can be, you settle to avoid effort.

"Just be yourself bro" really translates to "Be the best you you strive to be"
>>
>>25808899
It just feels more human this way.

The depravity and cancer is comforting.
>>
>>25810703
It's just a shitty phrase, you are always yourself. It's like telling someone to breathe air, completely redundant.

The advice people give here in general is terrible and unhelpful, most robots probably need to see a professional anyway but that isn't the point
>>
>>25808899
...why?
For what reason would I want to change my NEET manchild lifestyle?

Real people suck anyway.
>>
>>25810756
I agree. But only when the meaning is over simplified and misunderstood.
>>
>>25810703
source?

originalcommentbloxxxx
>>
>>25810791
Good advice poorly explained is just shitty advice though
>>
>>25810808
simon hanselmann
>>
>>25808899
Shoo normie shoo
Shoo
>>
Lol you guys are pathetic
>>
>>25808899
Dear OP, the reason I am in such a debilitating state is because normal people are living a life I refuse to live. Sure I could 'fit in' if I wanted to, but I don't.

I find no pleasure in being paid minimum wage and being used by higher up people that are in total control. Normal people are obviously okay with this fact. I'd rather die than work my entire life in a world I was brought into just so I could be someone's kid.

You and every other normie, are just like ants. You don't see the truth. True facts:

-Right and wrong are things we make up.
-There is no such thing as something important
-We will continue to kill this planet
>>
Normie uprising when

Cleanse this board of its cheesy lipped gooch sweaters and reclaim what is rightfully ours!
>>
File: 1316235695382.png (48 KB, 160x193) Image search: [Google]
1316235695382.png
48 KB, 160x193
>>25811027
This is the real golden nugget of truth. Most normie couples don't even love each other, they just date/marry each-other for status.

You cannot love another person or anything in life if you bleach your soul empty by conforming to such a corrupt and evil world.
>>
Yeah because being treated significantly worse all your life due to your looks or other things you can't change couldn't possibly make someone bitter, right?

You fucking retard. It's cause and effect. We're not alone because we're bitter. We're better because we're alone.
>>
>>25810703
Then why don't they just say that?

Fucking normalfags and their cryptic games.
>>
>>25810214
>like music
Right...
>normie classmates ask what I did over winter break
>tell them I started writing an opera
>"HAHA WOW FUCKING GAY BRO"
>>
>>25808983
>but I changed and realized it was all bullshit
You didn't know from the start?
>>
>>25811682
Well, to be fair, your opera is most likely literal shit.
>>
Normality feels sickening and uninteresting.
I see and understand it, but I have no desire to be "normal".
>>
>>25808983
>I mean chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person
Chad didn't get tormented by people for years. Chad was consistently treated better due to halo effect.
Chad got lucky and many things came to him easily.

I don't see why I should compensate when Chad doesn't have to.
>>
I kind of agree with OP. But as I read further down the thread he seemed to be angry for some reason. I don't really get that.
>>
>>25812122
>haha just get a hobby BRO
>get a hobby
>haha your shit sucks BRO
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>25812342
Opera is a bit out of your scope right now.
Go on and write a couple chamber pieces or something first.
>>
>>25812393
I've already done that, faggot. Passing judgement on and making assumptions about people you don't know it all is standard normie behaviour.
>>
>>25812399
Yhat's nice.
Did you get them performed yet or do they only exist on paper?
>>
File: 1447381910221.jpg (22 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1447381910221.jpg
22 KB, 500x342
I'm not even going to read your post. Leave if you don't like it here. No one is making you stay here.
>I like people who aren't abnormal manchildren who like anime, have many friends, don't have any abnormal interests, and are generally normal people
>Which website is for me?
>Reddit: Nope
>Facebook: Nope
>Instagram: Nope
>4chan? HELL YEAH!
>>
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, desu.
>>
>>25812418
Paper.
>>
File: simplton.jpg (82 KB, 427x631) Image search: [Google]
simplton.jpg
82 KB, 427x631
>>25808899
>GUYS DROP EVERYTHING YOU ENJOY
>DO DUMB NORMIE SHIT YOU WILL HATE EVERY DAY EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
>BECOME SOMEONE ELSE AND FAKE A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY
>A GIRL MIGHT LIKE WHO YOU PRETEND TO BE
Gee whiz op how do i start
>>
File: 1451972064059.jpg (22 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1451972064059.jpg
22 KB, 500x520
>>25810409
A very small of percentage of stupid robots would believe that people will 'come to them'. The reason people are robots is that people have never once come to them, and they're certainly not coming anywhere near me now.

I accept that I'm human sludge and I'd be dead if my country didn't have gun laws, but my mental state isn't just my genetics or my actions. I live in a world where things happen to me and people create situations which are unfavourable for me, thus I cannot place all blame on myself or all the blame on other people.

What you're doing is projecting the version of yourself onto everybody here so that you can compare yourself now to the person you were and get reactions from 'losers' to feel superior to the person you're projecting.

Basically you're a sad cunt aye and if this isn't some meme you're wasting your time more than most NEETS do.
>>
>>25812451
So they might as well not exist.
>>
>>25812533
I finished one less than 2 weeks ago and all the string players I know aren't good enough yet and basically no one plays viola, what the fuck do you expect? Oh but Schubert never got his 9th symphony performed in his lifetime, so it should've been destroyed, and you can only write music to get it performed, you can never write it for fun or practice or personal expression, go fuck yourself, you might as well not even exist because you seem like a normie faggot that does nothing but consume.
>>
>>25812595
Music that has not been heard might as well not exist, it has no value.
>>
>>25812648
Not him but of course it has value. The person making the music gets value out of the creation, it furthers the mind and allows them to practice so that they can create music in the future that is better and even more valuable than the original piece.

To say that music which has not been heard has no value is absolutely ludicrous, it's like saying that if nobody had ever seen a piece of art (e.g Mona Lisa) then it would have no value, just a piece of paper. If you define value as how many other people see and comment on what you do you must live quite a petty life.
>>
>>25812648
Fucking retard
>every band ever
>writes song before playing it
>dude nobody heard the new song yet throw that shit away
>>
>>25812682
Art gains its value through emotional attachment.
A painting is nothing more than a scrap of paper until people decide it to hold value.
>>
>>25812760
>art gains its value through emotional attachment

The person who creates it has an emotional attachment to it.

also >>25812684 you literally cannot argue with that point. you're wrong and move on m8.
>>
>>25812774
>i have no argument but your wrong
>pls just leave
Give me a single valid argument and ill go
>>
Why do normie newshits always come here, generalize every single person who uses the site and start dishing out pretentious "advice" that nobody asked for?
Fuck off, you're a cunt.
>>
>>25812774
Yes, but is that enough?

>you literally cannot argue with that point
Yes, because it's a strawman, senpai.

>>25812684
That's intentionally misrepresenting the intent of my statement.
>>
>>25812790
>no argument

I gave you one in my previous post, and I linked you the other guys post to an argument which you have yet to refute because you'd have to be absolutely retarded to disagree with.
>>
>>25812648
Either you're baiting, or you're an actual idiot.
>>
>>25812648
I've heard it. My friends have heard virtual performances. Fuck off.
>>
>>25812805
Wait so you agree with >>25812684 that was me i think i misread your post
>6:13 am
>still not asleep
>>
>>25808899
You are absolutely right anon and hopefully someone takes your advice on board, the miserable faggots disagreeing with you are too far gone but hopefully there are some salvageable people here who will listen.
>>
>>25812803
>intentionally misrepresenting

No, it's literally what you said applied to a realistic scenario. You can apply it to a solo artist like Mac Demarco as well. People will literally apply value in the form of purchasing albums that have not been heard before, that have just been released. This is unheard music being sold for actual value.
>>
File: gtfo_maze.jpg (40 KB, 319x489) Image search: [Google]
gtfo_maze.jpg
40 KB, 319x489
>>25812840
Nice try op
Hahagreatpostcheckthesebloxtbhfam
>>
>>25812854
I'm not op, but you are one of the gormless retards he is talking about
>>
>>25812849
You know what I said.
In case you forgot let me repeat it:
Music gains value upon being heard.

This is in no way the same as "nobody has heard this, let's throw it away".
>>
>>25812875
Refute this >>25812529
>>
>>25812915
Guess Gangnam Style is the greatest song on earth :)
>>
>>25812802
They come here from leddit and think they have something to offer us, which is ironic since people like OP are the worst kind of losers - failed normies who have to feel superiour in order to validate themselves.
>>
>>25812943
> has no real hobbies, does nothing enriching, takes no pride in my appearance and doesn't work out at all, has no friends, and has a bitter, dour personality and fun killing vibe

This is the main thing op listed, these are easily changed things that don't count as LE DUMB NORMO SHIT as for dropping shit you enjoy, well I wouldn't advise that
>>
>>25812802
>>25813056
These

>hey guys normie here (haha i love your memes XD)
>i browse to laugh at you im not a failure i just spend my time on 4chan because....uh.. Reasons SHUT UP VIRGIN LOSERS
Fucking normies should be gassed
>>
>>25812840
Funny how normies ignore all opposing arguments and don't even feel retarded about using ad-hominems. Just because someone is a miserable faggot doesn't mean his points are not valid.
>>
>>25808899
>hey guys 23 year old internet psychologist here to tell you how it is
>>
>>25813082
>le dumb normo shit
If you are socializing and dont even enjoy it you are doing normie shit for the sake of pretending to be normal if you do enjoy socializing you dont browse r9k
>>
File: 1452887038197.png (266 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
1452887038197.png
266 KB, 680x818
itt : your hobbies aren't actually hobbies because I say so

Why can't you just fuck off and leave us alone?
>>
>>25808899
>chinky cartoons
I don't watch these

>video games
Neither do i play those

>video game/anmie music
I don't listen to that either. I mostly stick to dark ambient, black metal and ska.

>cheetos
I don't eat such things.

>taking pride in your appearance
I am quite /fa/ and often get complimented on my clothes, but this won't fix my maximum 4/10 face.

>looking people in the eye
It terrifies me. Therapy has been unsucessful at fixing it yet.

>getting a sense of humor
That's not something you can learn as you'd learn a language. At least, not as an adult.

>hobbies
I do have hobbies.

Now fuck off. Being ugly, anxious and socially awkward aren't things you can fix.
>>
>>25813098
No but as somebody who was stuck in a miserable slump for years I know very well what it's like to have some happy cunt who has had everything handed to them on a plate tell you to jus b urslef, that advice is just an annoying platitude that helps nobody but the speakers ego. What op has listed are ways you can help yourself, and of course I understand a lot of people here wont care and will just brush it off as more normalfag advice because that's what I would have done, but if someone can use the advice to make some small improvement in their life then that's a good thing
>>
>>25813109
Lots of people here want friends and gf's, not everyone of course but lots, what op has listed are ways of getting them. He isn't holding a gun to your head forcing you to do it, if you don't want to then don't. It's that simple.
>>
>>25808899
Just drop everything you like and be confident. Thanks you normie piece of garbage.
>>
>>25813217
Help yourself? You mean help normies, right?
>>
>>25808899
You my friend are a cuckolded idiot.
>>
File: 1442251466991.png (27 KB, 402x348) Image search: [Google]
1442251466991.png
27 KB, 402x348
>>25808899
>mistaking cause and effect
>current year
>>
>>25808983
> chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person
Basically, yes.
'perfect' in the sense that some people either
- never went through traumatizing shit to an extent that it changed their social abilities in an ongoing fashion OR
- are blessed and maintained the ability to just 'shrug it off'

> and you're just totally incapable of changing anything
you can change your apperance yes but if your feeling of self-worth is so fucking non-existand and you're so sick with thoughts of depression and negativity that being happy just feels wrong, you might as well off yourself
>>
i legitimately have no desire for companionship
What I want is to find a way to live by myself, work from home, and spend all of my free time doing anything i enjoy.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 533x600
>OP right now reading this thread
>>
>>25808899
>JUST B URSELF
total shit retard advice
>op gets another brilliant idea
>JUST B SOMEONE ELSE
>>
>>25808899
I beg of you to go on tumblr and make this statement against women.

I really want to see how they react compared to r9k
>>
Listen OP. you're not a better person than the people here, you're not smarter, you don't 'get' life, you plainly, simply, had more luck. You think you've made it on your own because luck started later in life for you, so it must be a 'change' you've made. No, you're wrong. luck changed for you and things became better, because luck is arbitrary, and can change at any moment, as plenty of failed normies here can attest.

>You're not putting in the effort, that's the problem! you're all manchildren, that's why you're miserable.
nah, effort is not enough. sure, it's often a precondition for success, but it's not enough, as many people who tried and failed may attest (a math test is a simple example).

look, OP, you're lucky, and you're deluded. And I wish for you life never hits you with its full force, as no human can stand the full wrath of fate, that I guarantee you. but if it does, you'll understand. then nothing remains but despair.
>>
>>25813284
How do you mean? Self improvement is now helping others?
>>
>>25813487
It is. Self-improvement is just trying to fit in society better. You're helping normies if you're trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>25813501
What if I want to improve myself so I can cuck normies easier?
>>
>>25813501
You are too far gone, there is no helping you, or at least I can't be arsed.
>>
>>25812145
>I don't see why I should be a happy, productive person with friends and a GF because other people got those things easier than I could
>>
>>25813512
Then you're a normie.

>>25813524
Well that's sad to hear. I'm always hoping someone will call me out on the negative and bitter shit I say on /r9k/ and give me a good argument as to why it's wrong. And people try, but usually it's insults(grow up manchild!), peer pressure(you're never getting laid if you keep thinking like this) and other nonsencial arguments. Which just tells me I have to be right.
>>
>>25813529
Not him, but yes exactly. Working hard for things that many people get easily is humiliating. If you can put with that kind of humiliation, then good for you. I know I'd rather be nothing than accept being humiliated by the normies.
>>
Autist turned normie here. My girlfriend, before me, was being chased by a 5'3" beta asian. I got to watch them interact a few times before she told him off and it was interesting.

She wasn't repulsed by his height, looks, or anything. She was repulsed because he was stiff and boring to speak with, but wanted to talk all of the time.

It reminded me of you guys. There are two secrets to girls:

1. Fill your life with awesome shit so you don't center all of your attention on any girl
2. Learn how to be more comfortable with yourself

I went from pussy repeller to pussy magnet so I know it's possible for you all too. Just stop shitposting on /r9k/ and clean your house, for a start. But attempting to prove your own bullshit attraction theories right is stupid, because there's no glory in that victory, wanting to always be right is a fast road to understanding nothing about the world at all.
>>
>>25813168
You can most definitely fix anxiety and awkwardness.
>>
>>25813575
If you made it, you were never one of us. You were just a sleeper normie.
>>
>>25812138
then you should also refrain from complaining about not having normal things like sex and relationships.
>>
>>25813482
>if I make everything about luck, I can absolve myself of all responsibility for my own happiness!
>>
>>25813587
"Hur hur I'm permanently broken"

That's the mentality of depressives, SJWs and other scum. Nobody important ever failed once and said, "shit, I guess I'm permanently a loser"
>>
>>25813575
"fill your life with awesome shit"

what a vague sentiment.
there are two secrets to girls
1. they don't make good friends
2. they are repulsed by random things, if you draw the wrong card you lose
>>
>>25813562
You are only being humiliated in your own eyes. If you legitimately understand that you could be living a better life, but deprive yourself because of an imagined conspiracy, then you are too far gone to be helped. Good luck with your war against 'the normies'.
>>
>>25813608
Well I bet no one important kept failing as much as robots do. I mean I'm the kind of guy who loses a poker game with two aces in his hand. Someone "important" got lucky. That's all there is to it. Not giving up is just a direct consequence of luck and good starting position.
>>
>>25813630
Spoken like a loner who does not know any girls and gets all of his opinions from other miserable cunts like himself.
>>
>>25813630
What? There's plenty of awesome things: the gym, school, clubs, activities, you know, shit normal people do that you can talk about. Girls like guys who do things that involve other normal people
>>
>>25813634
No I'm not. Imagine you want to buy shoes, so you go into the shop find some shoes. You see some other guy pay 20$ for them. So you walk up to the counter and they laugh in your face and tell you to either pay 100$ or they're not selling. Is that not humiliating?
>>
>>25813606
you may want to address the points given instead of spouting memes, redditor.
>>
>>25813653
Your analogy is nonsensical and does not apply to reality.

>>25813662
>I spouted 0 memes in my post
>Your post accusing me of meme-spouting used the 'redditor' meme and failed to address my actual point
Nice work.
>>
>>25813637
Again with that depressive shit. You're overemphasizing yourself here. You're not special in failing. You are not an exceptional failer. You are a shit failer, or mediocre at it at best.

Stop applying metaphysical weight to your downer periods.
>>
>>25813653
Okay. I imagined that. Except it never happens in reality so what was the point.

Now my turn. Imagine you're wrong about everything.
>>
>>25813674
It doesn't apply to reality? You serious or just fucking dumb? People who got less lucky will have harder time in life and will have to work harder to achieve same results. Just like when me and my good looking 6'5" friend go and try to pick up women, he has much easier time(obviously). This goes for many things in life where I have to work much harder and usually because of things I can't even change. It's humiliating. Plain and simple.
>>
>>25813652
Girls only like the guys that they are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to.I know that you will not admit it and say that "doing normal things" will do the trick
>>
>>25813652
the tone of your post, the way it's kind of patronizing, is exactly what irks me about you people.
"normal" is a relative word, it doesn't mean anything anymore. what's normal in New York is abnormal in California. oh goodness me, i'm not normal, shame on me!!!
those things you listed, that's all Jewish goat fuckery that no one cares about past the age of 25, you'll figure it out when you reach middle age.

"girls like guys who do this" i can't read another generalization. there's a person for everyone, a hermit for a hermit and so on and so forth.
>>
>>25813674
what point did you make exactly? as stated effort is required but is not enough. i.e a person might try ("take responsibility for his own happiness!!!1") and try and try and try and fail at the end. if you're not mature enough (more often, you had luck not) to have learned that lesson I see no reason to continue this discussion.
>>
>>25813697
You're a fucking retard, aren't you. It's an analogy to life as an inferior man where you have to work much harder for everything. Read >>25813700
>>
>>25813700
Yeah. You're short and ugly. Life fucks you in the butt. Whatever.

You're stuck with this life. Choosing not to play isn't an option. So either pretend not to care and be a fucked up husk of a nobody or get engaged in the game
>>
>>25813650
>spoken like someone who is telling the truth
fixed it for ya
>>
>500 pound landwhale waddles over
>does tons of normie shit
do you
>instantly date her
>tell her to fuck off
Women do the same shit with retarded high standards
>>25813703 This anon is right
>>
>>25813703
No amount of sexual attraction will make another person choose a negative, egoistic and self-hating one as a partner.
>>
File: 1437493075296.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1437493075296.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
>>25813718
>Choosing not to play isn't an option.
Oh but it is
>>
>>25813718
Whatever? So you don't care? Then why are you even responding. You haven't disproven that being among people is humiliating if you're not a Chad. Your reductionist pep talk is off topic.
>>
>>25813606
Well,everything IS about luck.I know that its fucking romantic to think that you can do everything you want as long as you work hard enough.

But no,reality is the other way around and you normies had an easy life so you never even bothered to learn about the real world.
>>
Whats with all the devout normie missionaries ITT? Did another school shooting happen?
>>
>>25813767
You're the reductionist with that theory.
>>
File: 1452617406508.jpg (36 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
1452617406508.jpg
36 KB, 723x723
>>25813575
>he wasn't repulsed by his height, looks, or anything.

kek and you believed her, she was just playing the LOOK I'M NOT SHALLOW AT ALL game. they do it all the time
>>
>>25813779
Felt like frogstomping after seeing a funny post in /r/4chan of a robot's autism and decided to come in for the bantz

No I'm not joking
>>
>>25813777
>Luck based post gets 777
CHECKED
>>
>>25813790
How so? Is it not humiliating to get worse results for your hard work? Is it not humiliating be held to different standards? And what's worse, many times because of things out of your control?
>>
File: mark.gif (395 KB, 400x184) Image search: [Google]
mark.gif
395 KB, 400x184
jus b urself guys. you can be chad too if you train for years then you can maybe get some 5/10 pussy guys, cos life is all about that moist hole and filling it up ::::)))).

jus b urself guys
>>
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 300x252
>>25813751
Yes it will.Otherwise,how the fuck do you explain girls going after the "douchebags".Also,don't forget that domestic violence exists.
>>
>>25813807
>frogstomping
Is that what they call it?
>>
>>25813794
"Women always lie ergo everything I believe is unfalsifiable"

Kek

The truth is short guys always have a weird complex and act like retards because of height

It's a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>25813820
Its not only that they tolerate the abuse, they actively enjoy it.
>>
>>25813751
this has to be the dumbest thing i've ever read in my life. how do you explain Kanye West or any slew of literal walking garbage cans who are married?
how the fuck do you explain Mussolini??? even Hitler had a wife.

people need to stop ignoring facts, it's called trolling.
>>
File: 1440034933615.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440034933615.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
There's one of these threads every day and they always make me chuckle.

I know it's bait but I like reading it and imagining some angry fat woman who just heard about r9k on one of her tumblr blogs and she comes to this board and is totally ass blasted by muh soggy knee so she writes this seething essay about how we are all losers with nice little generalizations so enough of the board gets booty tickled enough to respond.
>>
>>25808899
>If you want to score [...] you need to put away the chinky cartoons, the video games, the video game/anime music, the cheetos

Wrong. Source: I scored, biatch.
>>
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36 KB, 320x320
>>25813836
Self-fulfilling my ass.Girls literally see manlets as less attractive.The prophecy is always fulfilled regardless of what you think.

I am actually 185 cm tall and i am VERY THANKFUL for avoiding the suffering of manlets.
>>
>>25813818
Nope. I've worked my ass off for every last scrap of material and appreciation I have in life and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It's not humiliating to me that I dropped out of university and spent 4 total years in community college, that I got turned down by women for three years straight, that I was a total NEET for a year straight and even my mother wouldn't talk to me. I literally pulled weeds in my landlords yard so he wouldn't kick me out.

Was it humiliating? Yes, in the right sense of the word, I'm a much more humble person now, and at times I felt embarrassed, but I'm not embarrassed from it now. My life hasn't been delivered on a silver platter.
>>
>>25813898
Sure, maybe so, but that's no justification to be a whiny bitch who doesn't try.
>>
>>25813901
So you agree that it's humiliating? Nice. Now we're getting somewhere. Has it ever occured to you, that's exactly what normies want you to do. To work hard even if you got dealt a shit hand. Ergo help them. That's my point.
>>
>>25813700
It's only humiliating because you choose to see it that way. Everyone has a harder time at something than someone else does. That doesn't mean that it's somehow morally superior not to try.
>>
>>25813918
>you're (clinically) retarded? sure, you're less smart, but that's no justification to be a whiny bitch who doesn't try to get a major in physics
>>
>>25813918
Constantly failing and odds being against you is though. You can't really expect someone to keep trying after being shat on. Well if you're a normie you can, because you need someone to take on the inferior role in society. You need someone to take the humiliation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 498x668
>>25813901
>implying this is real
>hey guys,i was like u but then i got good cmon everybody can du it :^)

If you ever escape robotdom,you were never a robot in the first place.

FACT
>>
>>25813711
A person who tries and tries and tries and tries will most likely succeed (especially at basic fucking things like having a life considered 'normie' by this board), whereas a person who doesn't try will most certainly fail.
>>
>>25813935
You're using humiliating wrong, you dumbass. It doesn't mean embarrassing to me.
>>
>>25813940
It's not a matter of choice. If I "choose" to see things as non-humiliating even if it is, they I'm deluding myself. Do you really think living in a delusion is good?
>>
>>25813859
How do you explain a board full of negative, egoistic and self-hating people not having friends or a partner?
>>
>>25813901
Being proud of having led a shit life can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>25813738
Your version of 'the truth' is whatever most conveniently allows you to give up on romantic companionship. If you tell yourself that all women are shit, then there is literally no point in trying, because even if you succeeded, you would not be happy because you would not have a good companion. But, pathetically, you are just inventing this reality for yourself because it makes it easier to give up and deprive yourself of actual happiness, and you are not basing it on any actual experience or facts, just the self-deluding ramblings of equally ignorant people on this board.
>>
As predicted, r9k is stuffed with losers who made up a bunch of metaphysical horseshit to justify never trying. Then they get angry at anything that disturbs their metaphorical wanking and their literal wanking as they waste away their prime years.

Faggots. Normie out.
>>
>>25813918
Manlets DO try,but women still see them as inferior because women are women(biology).

Does anyone have a pic of guys who were /fit/ but still ugly?
>>
>>25808899

There's a good amount of truth in this post, not entirely, but much of it. I have not read the thread yet but it's a shame I know almost everyone in here will pass the OP off as 100% bullshit.
>>
>>25813971
there you go straw-manning again.
>>
>>25813990
I'm not dead yet, asshole, but trying and losing is better than not playing.
>>
>>25813777
>sits at home all day doing nothing
>has the gall to think he knows anything about the real world
The only world you know is the one you have created for yourself, and continue to imprison yourself in.
>>
>>25814002
>insert bullshit, made-up metaphysics to justify weakness and death
>>
>>25813779
This board was 'normie' long before worthless losers like you decided you owned it and it was your magical safe haven.
>>
>>25814017
Is it? Based on what? If you try you invest time, energy money. If you don't try, you don't invest any of these things. Now if you try and lose, you're in red numbers. If you don't try, you're not. It's simple as that.
>>
>>25814004

I'm this guy, after reading through half the thread I want to say OP sounds like a complete fucking asshole and now he's down to 50% truth and 50% just being a blind faggot.
>>
>>25813999
>true happiness
>from fucking women
Oi we got a fuckin beta orbiter here
>>
>>25813818
No, it is not humiliating.
>>
>>25814039
Okay Indians
>>
>>25814033
Typical normie. Not adressing any points, just insults and peer pressure.
>>
>>25814040
When you die your "negative" score goes away, but choosing not to play only secures that negative score for the rest of your unfulfilling, empty life.
>>
>>25813999
you're telling me it like i'm not aware of it.
i'm not basing it on experience or facts and you know that for a fact how? slow down there, you're getting upset and drawing conclusions.

saying what i said doesn't even mean i have given up on romantic relationships seeing as how "women make bad friends" and "women are repulsed by random things" aren't exclusive to romantic relationships.

you're just straight up jumping to conclusions because the brainless posters on this board have made you upset.
i've been here too long and i've seen it too many times, just yield to my words.
>>
>>25814060
Really? I don't see how it could not be humiliating. To work hard and get shitty results while someone else works much less hard and gets better results? It's not humiliating to you?
>>
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 800x480
>>25814026
That last fucking sentence REEEEEEE

Holy shit,i DON'T,i repeat,DON'T do nothing.Many robots have actually TRIED,but they never succeed because normies and girls find them to be fucking repulsive because of something that they can't control.

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T comprehend robotdom,that is why you try to make these fucking assumptions.
>>
>>25814062
"Women don't like short men because biology" is made up horse shit and you know it.
>>
File: 1439908301944.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439908301944.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>some faggots are actually so insecure they need to compare their pathetic lives with robots' in order to feel good
>>
>>25814075
When you die everything goes away. Even the positive scores, so I don't see why even bring it up.

>>25814095
You sure? Ever talked to real women? They really hate short men. They do a lot.
>>
>>25814094
YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTIONAL FAILURE
YOU SUCK AT SUCKING

YOURE JUST A TYPICAL DEPRESSIVE LOSER WHO CANT THINK PAST HIS OWN LOSER JUSTIFICATIONS

TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL
>>
>>25813935
You are projecting a conspiracy where there is none, and you are acting like helping other people is bad if you are also helping yourself. You are ALSO acting as though people have some kind of vendetta against you when they don't hire you because you are less skilled and less experienced than someone else, or when they don't date you because you are less attractive than someone else.

I don't know why I am even bothering responding to you anymore. You have convinced yourself that the world is out to get you and that being happy and successful would be some kind of a moral loss. There is no helping you. You are doomed to misery as long as you keep this weird justice narrative in your head and continue to make all your decisions based on it. Have fun with your shit life, I guess.
>>
>>25813545
Your happiness is not of my concern or responsibility, you know what you could do to improve your life because you have heard it a million times before. Wether you do it or not is of no consequence to me.
>>
>>25814005
I repeat, how do you explain a board full of negative, egoistic and self-hating people not having friends or a partner?
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>25809729

>playing basketball
>by myself
>>
>>25814116
Uh, I have a girlfriend, and she's never said anything bad about short men.
>>
>>25813942
People who are clinically retarded may not be able to finish a physics major, but short people can most assuredly find GFs. Fuck off.
>>
>>25814138
how do you explain people who do have those things coming here, that's a bigger issue and more alarming.
>>
>>25814126
Well until someone disproves me yes I will keep thinking like that. Which you haven't really. Just bunch of assumptions.

>>25814127
Yeah well I'm right because you haven't disproven me. I can't really stop doing what I'm doing if there is no logical reason for me to.
>>
>>25814095
No it isn't,you just can't handle reality and want your romantic point of view to be true.

If i sprint 6 hours every day for a few decades,i won't be faster than Usain Bolt.
>>
>>25814122
Wew lad wew D;;D
>>
>>25813952
No one is being 'shat on'. If you don't get a date because you're unattractive, that is not an intentional slight against you. If you don't get a job because you're unskilled, that is not an act of spite. You can't expect people to just hand you shit for free if you're less qualified.
>>
>>25814159
>how do you explain people who do have those things coming here
Because it's a haven for them: a place where they, who rarely socialize, let alone make themselves worthy of other people's time, can come to get their fix of validation.
>>
OP has to be high on stims. This is usually the only way I can put this much energy into arguing on 4chan.
>>
>>25814122
"loser justifications" are TRUTH.
>>
>>25813959
You presuppose that there is such a person as 'a robot' who is literally incapable of succeeding in life in any small way, and that you are such a person. In reality, you are just giving up and depriving yourself of happiness, and inventing this 'robot' category so that you can feel SLIGHTLY less shitty about not trying.
>>
Why are normies so passive aggressive? Lots of posts ITT are "I feel SO bad for you I REALLY do, but alas, you are stuck in a worldview that I see as wrong. You have my ABSOLUTE pity... faggot."
>>
>>25813964
>A person who tries and tries and tries and tries will most likely succeed
simply not true, you naive fool.
>>
>>25814144
Yeah women don't usually say it. Not unless they're drunk, which is when I've heard them insulting manlets. And these were various women, some were bitches, some were religious, married women with two little children.
>>
>>25814183
learn how to read.
How do you explain people who socialize, have friends, don't hate themselves and have relationships coming here?
>>
>>25813969
No, I think living in delusion is bad, that's why I'm trying to show you your delusion. You are clinging so hard to this concept of 'humiliation' that you are completely beholden to it. What does it even mean? Why don't you give a nice definition that you agree with. That other poster you're arguing it used it to mean 'feeling humbled', which is not necessarily negative. What exactly do you mean when you say every fucking thing is 'humiliating'? Or is it supposed to be self-evident?
>>
>>25814198
>Why are normies so passive aggressive?

Well I think you're a chronically underachieving egomaniac manchild.

Aggressive enough for you?
>>
>>25814230
and i think you should stop indenting every sentence and then return to English class.
>>
>>25813990
You mean, being proud of raising yourself out of a shitty beginning into a good life? Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone would be proud of that.
>>
>>25814001
I think everyone here is joking, m8. At least half of the people here have the level of self-awareness and empathy to make dumb generalizations like "women aren't human", "all normies are evil and out to make your life hell", ect as a joke to fit in.

I joined a /r9k/ Skype group chat and everyone was a normie, including me.

No one was a virgin(Cept' for me, but that's by personal choice)
Everyone has had at least 1 girlfriend
Everyone was in school or graduating
Everyone had a job
One dude had slight social anxiety, but that was it

Also, you shouldn't drop hobbies you enjoy just to gain the approval of others. If you really have to drop video games and anime just because you think that'll make you a more socially active person, you're really pathetic. Also, most normies play video games and have watched anime as well. I live in Commiefornia, though; mileage may vary.

>mfw you just don't think normies are just regular people
>>
>>25814210
Nigga you don't have to conquer all of woman kind. You just have to ind one. Millions of people all over the planet do it. It's not that hard.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (66 KB, 620x526) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
66 KB, 620x526
>>25814222

we come to check trips, dubs and other repeating digits.
>>
>>25814026
>sits at home all day doing nothing
but I don't. I saw both sides of life (both robot life and what having luck is like, i.e normie life) and pretty much everything comes down to luck. you're simply deluded, as I was when I was younger.
>>
>>25814196
For a millionth time,robots DO try,but never succeed.That is reality,some people will never win regardless of trying.

And we always come here...
>>
>>25814230
That's infinitely better honestly
>>
>>25814254
>54
fucking almost
>>
>>25814227
>>25814175
Well I'm being treated worse for things out of my control. I don't see why I should be happy about that. Or even neutral.

>>25814227
As I said, when you try hard and fail and see someone else try less and succeed. You feel humiliated. You lost and failed. You are inadequate, you are shit. Is that not supposed to be humiliating?
>>
>>25814042
>happiness
>from having a true friend and companion who cares about you more than anyone else in the world, who you share your innermost thoughts with, who shares in your hobbies, and with whom you experience a deep romantic connection
Yeah, totally impossible.
>>
>>25814222
I don't know how to read indeed.

I'd say it's either robots that achieve normalfaggotry but keep coming back out of habit, or come because they want to interact with robots in some ways - mock them, try to advise them, or even simply talk to and obverse them in order to learn who they really are, out of curiosity.
>>
Has anyone written a 4chan X script to remove these normies yet?
>>
>>25814252
I remember reading about how only about 40% of men have managed to procreate throughout history. So it's not as easy as you make seem since majority of men can't even do it.
>>
>>25814257
you can tell when someone is below the age of 25. they still have this blind hope and unwarranted optimism and cute naivete like an angel is watching and directing good things to happen because they're out in the world finally.

walk around, take a look around, do you see an older aged man with a smile on his face anywhere?
>>
>>25814090
No, it's not humiliating. That person who works less hard at a given thing and gets better results than you is still worse at something than someone else. Everyone has different levels of competency at different skills. Just because you are underdeveloped doesn't mean you can't raise yourself to a higher level. Doing so is the opposite of humiliation. Self-improvement is victory.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 501x600
>>25814257
True,iktf
>>
>>25814249
>I joined a /r9k/ Skype group chat and everyone was a normie, including me.
If you can't see why this is hilarious you can't be helped.

Reminds me of a judge at /tg/ who said he's "never seen a convincing proxy card"
>>
>>25814311
PUHleeze.

Source?
>>
>>25814294
who are they to do any of that? it's not their job and they need to mind their own business.
it's not successful people's job to impose their brilliance on everyone.
just go be successful on your little island of fake shits and leave us in our cave.
>>
>>25814164
>I can't stop
>can't

Of course you can, don't be an idiot. You choose not to, thats on you.

>I haven't proved you wrong

Fine, you won the argument anon, carve another notch on your keyboard. I have already escaped robotdom, I know it can be done. If you don't want to do the same then don't, we get exactly what we deserve in life for better or for worse.
>>
>>25814164
The logical reason is that you could give yourself a better life. Or you could just sit around shitposting, waiting for someone to make the perfect logical argument against your justifications for misery. I wonder which option is better.
>>
>>25814337
It's probably taking into account childhood deaths, and an immense amount of young death on the battlefield. Way more than 40% of modern self-identified heterosexual males procreate.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 700x700
>All these normies denying reality
>>
>>25814332
Ya, I realize that only normies will most likely join a Skype group chat. It's also the same for steam friend threads; everyone is a fucking regular person.

I'm guessing robots don't bother to try for any kind of relationship, even online ones-- so they don't bother to reach out and make easy friends.

Still, I'm betting at least 30% of the people here are just regular people here to shit post.
>>
I fully acknowledge my manchild qualities.

I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>25814203
Most adults are living 'normie' lives. They have jobs and have had romantic companionship. They put at least some modicum of effort into getting those things, even if they came really easily. Ergo, most people who try, succeed, at least when it comes to the most basic shit.
>>
>>25814337
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve#Not_a_contemporary_of_.22Adam.22

>>25814325
Which doesn't really mean it's not humiliating. Being beaten is humiliating. Easy as that.
>>
>>25808899
>Stop justifying your flaws and intolerable personalities and change them.

>Just change your genetic tendencies
>Just change the critical developmental years of your childhood
>Just change the way society sees you

T-Thanks.
>>
Personally I think these pathetic slobs should stay exactly he same way they are. I get free entertainment out of them every day.

>muh depression
>muh anxiety
>muh free will
>muh poopsock

Never change faggots. Never change.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 255x255
>>25814359
How do you get a better life,senpai?
>>
>>25814249
>normies join chat out curiosity to see aspies
>frogs don't join chat because aspie
Not saying you're wrong but it's a theory
>>
>>25814210
I personally know many women who don't give a shit about height, certainly not in the sense of thinking a man is an inferior person for being short. I know women who have short BFs and are perfectly happy with them. You are inventing a conspiracy.
>>
>>25814116
It's not about whether or not your score is negative or positive, it's about the journey to the negative or positive score. One's journey to a positive score presumably involves lots of happy memories, feelings of accomplishment, etc., while one's journey to a negative score involves rejection, failure, and loneliness.

Basically, the point is that if you currently feel that you are at your lowest point, you might as well try something different in an effort to feel better.
>>
>>25814357
Firstly, you escaped? If you could escape you were never a robot. Secondly, the talk about what we deserve? Just-world fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Also if I'm doing something that is based on the truth and no one can disprove the truth then I can't stop doing it now, can I. It's the truth.

>>25814359
The one which is logical. And working extremely hard to get your quality of life from 0.8 to 1.2 while Chad got born at 3.0 and can get to 15.0 easily. That's not logical.
>>
File: 1.jpg (73 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73 KB, 759x1092
>>25814397
We are NOT most adults,WE are the ones who dont succeed.Effort is irrelevant unless you are lucky.
>>
>>25814260
No, robots do not try. The entire ethos of this board is not trying. Every second post is about ridiculing people with jobs or hating on women. THE POINT OF THE BOARD IS TO STOP TRYING.
>>
>>25814398
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve#Not_a_contemporary_of_.22Adam.22

tldr. Specifically please.
>>
>>25814210
Pssh, I'm a manlet (5'6") and all the women want my dick. You wouldn't believe the kinds of sexual things they say to me.
>>
>>25814381
actual robot here.
i don't reach out because there have been too many failures in the past. i would simply rather do something else because i think there is a reward there, i don't think there is a reward in reaching out to people because there usually isn't.
"but how can you only do shit based on reward?"
because i kept not being rewarded in the past and now i won't accept less.

the problem with life is that EVERYTHING is a numbers game.
>>
>>25814349
This is not YOUR cave and it was never yours. Fuck off to wizardchan if you want a safe space.
>>
>>25814458
>Effort is irrelevant unless you are lucky.

This is the bedrock of every loser's mindset.
>>
>>25814425
Do you really believe this shit? What women say is different than what women think. In real life they will never say it in normal circumstances because they don't want to seem shallow. But statistics are clear. Just go to google and search for something like "Male height attractiveness" you will be stumped.

>>25814445
I've tried something else. And kept failing miserably for years while other people never tried and had better results. Don't ever assume the person you're talking to never tries.
>>
>>25808899
>"To be happy you just gotta abandon everything you like doing and pretend you are a different person oh and also you just gotta beee urself bro xDD"

I fucking despise normies
>>
>100 years ago our great grandfathers fought to take the trenches
>their great grandchildren fight social anxiety
>100 years ago our great grandfather's greatest fear was being hit by artillery
>their great grandchildren's greatest fear is another girl saying no
>100 years ago our great grandfathers hid in the same foxhole they shit in to avoid dying
>their great grandchildren hide indoors to avoid conversing
>>
>>25814425
They do,but they won't say it because it's rude.Even then,they still subconsciously see manlets as inferior.If their boyfriends are under 5'7",they are dating them either for money,big dick,facial aesthetics or social status.
>>
>>25814503
you're a newfaggit retard, stop posting. i want the greentext stories back, which we're never getting.

i suggest you migrate over to Reddit. by "our cave" i meant 4chan, not r9k. normies shouldn't even be on 4chan, neither should you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.