[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys. I'm sorry for the faggotry that's about to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 917x871
Ok guys. I'm sorry for the faggotry that's about to happen but I have to know what the fuck is wrong with me.
>6'2"
>175lb.
>face not ugly, not good looking either
>generally a smartass, decent sense of humor
>no anxiety, just come off a little cold because I'm brutally honest with people
> smarter than the average bear, don't have any grades lower than b's
>don't have issues with talking to girls
> every girl I start to get close to I eventually push away unintentionally or vice versa
>a little socially awkward
I'm not a neet, I seem to have everything I need to be a happy, useful person, yet it seems like I'm just a "filler friend". I'm lost, robots. What the hell is wrong with me?
>>
You're a filler friend because you make yourself one. You just said you push people away. Can't have people get close if oh keep them at bay.
>>
You are scared of sex. Find out why and bite the bullet and do it with someone despite your fears.
>>
you're kind of like one of my former friends

he was a smart ass 'brutally honest' know it all too, and i got sick of his condescending bullshit. no one likes people like that
>>
>>25808637
this is correct. brutally honest is a code word phrase for being a cunt of a human being
>>
You seem pretty average to me. Literally every relationship I have been in, has not gone through cuz I'm unemployed sooo lemme see what we've got here.

Possible problems:
You could be boring/uninteresting.
You could come off as uncomfortable.
You could be plain unlucky with who you've paired with in the past.
Stop being honest, it gets me in trouble too often, you should play the part like everyone else.
>>
>>25808669
it's a good trait to have if you're some cut through business wagecuck stooge

other than that lifestyle, people like that are just cunts that aren't worth the bother knowing
>>
>>25808540
>brutally honest
You mean you're an asshole.
>socially awkward
omg m3 t0o >x3
>>
>>25808637
Yeah "brutally honest" only works if you make it sound like you're joking, otherwise try to hold back on your autism.

Nobody likes those types of people unless you're ultrachad where it's hot to be an asshole to others.
>>
>>25808669
>>25808696

>69 can't lie
>96 the reply
>>
>>25808708
brutally honest works if you can frame it in a way that doesn't make it sound condescending

that's the one thing most brutally honest people don't seem to understand. being honest is good, but being honest only to make someone look like a fool is just a dickhead move
>>
Average is bad, thats the problem.
Show us your picture and everyone will be able to tell youre not Chad.
>>
switch out your 'brutually honest' perk with 'funny' and you'll have no problems
>>
askmen.com/dating/doclove/

don't have to thank me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.