[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this guy on the bus today. He was holding up a sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: epic.jpg (154 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
154 KB, 600x300
I just saw this guy on the bus today. He was holding up a sign that said "Google "epic beard man"".

He's really petty. Even before I talked to him he was telling some other passenger how famous he was. I turned to him out of pity and told him that I recognized him and said "the epic beard man?" and he said "yeah" and started rambling to me.

Even before that he said "hey, you're looking beautiful princess" and then he said "if you think I'm talking to you, then I'm talking to you". Then he whispered to other guy, "see that's how you get em, they all think you're talking to them.

Really. I never understood this guys appeal. I don't even believe he was in the right. If he even is a war vet then he's a crazy one. And he's not a hero. He looks like he's the instigator of the bus fight, because he asked the other guy to shine his shoes. He is not buff like people like to potray him, but a fake sake of shit and he's no giant either.

Stop trying to potray this guy as a hero, because he was the provocateur.
>>
Anyone who beats up a black man is okay in my book
>>
>>25803586

Anyone who beats up a white man is great in my book.
>>
>>25803586
But he never even served in vietnam. I just googled him. He was lying. And he was tazered for brekaing the law earlier that year
>>
>>25803602

Anyone who beats up an arab man is a legend in my book.
>>
>>25803542
holy shit everybody ceased to care about this years ago op
it's just a spicy meme you doofus
>>
>>25803602
>>25803627
>>25803586
Anyone who murders a non-white should be honored as a hero in my book

except asian grills (^:
>>
>>25803655

Anyone who murders a yellowfever fag is a god in my book
>>
>>25803648
I'm only bringing it up because he was on the bus with a hand drawn billboard. Asking people to google him because he was "famous"
>>
>>25803655
anyone who exterminates gook-fever cucks from my race are ok in my book
>>
>>25803542
jesus christ this was like 2012 /b/ tier meme
>>
>>25803655
>>25803732
He never went to vietnam. He was only in the army for 3 months and never left his military base in america
>>
>>25803690
Pic or it never happened
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.