[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think about consensual incest between adults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: xxx-48617446810.jpg (27 KB, 640x930) Image search: [Google]
xxx-48617446810.jpg
27 KB, 640x930
What does /r9k/ think about consensual incest between adults who don't have kids together?
>>
Kind of romantic? Not too sure
>>
>>25801760
Eh, so long as they don't reproduce.
>>
>>25801830
this. It's the only thing actually bad about incest.

You can fug your sister as long as you both use protection.

Hell, I'd fuck my sister if she would stob being a 300lb blob of fat and fell in love with me. Both things which are less likely to happen than me winning the powerball.
>>
Niggers and midgets are more likely to give birth defects/diseases than incest.

The only thing bad about incest is the negative stigma it has with society.
>>
>>25802022
this is the most redneck thing i have ever read
>>
I don't have a problem with it, people should just be careful and make sure they really want it since I imagine it permanently changes your relationship, and of course if the family finds out there'll be a whole lot of trouble. The only reason I'd advise not reproducing is because everyone who knows who both the parents are will think you're disgusting, and you'll most likely be ostracized by the rest of your family. Isn't the risk of birth defect actually pretty low, unless there are already bad genes present? So if you're both carriers for a recessive condition there's a relatively high risk, but if your lineage is generally healthy it can't be that much worse. Just don't inbreed for multiple generations.
>>
>>25802091
Great argument, normie.
>>
>>25802022
Depends on how close you are. Cousins fucking each other only harbors a 5% chance of a genetically ill baby. However sibling incest carries a whopping 25% chance of babies being genetically ill.

None of this will matter by the way, as soon as humans can genetically alter fertilized egg cells. Which given how much we've been able to genetically modify plants and lab rats isn't too far away
>>
>>25802091
It's true though. I did a bit of research on the same claim back in an argument on /lit/ and found it was true. Unfortunately warosu.org is down
>>
>>25802422
Honestly we're probably already ready to alter human genes, it's just that no one has the balls to do it, and it's very controversial.
>>
File: ash_ketchum_computer.jpg (44 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
ash_ketchum_computer.jpg
44 KB, 500x343
>>25802022
>>25802548
Kind of related to the conversation; what if someone with a rare birth defect like growing hair all over their body just like what is on their head were to reproduce? We could bread colonies of wookiees/sasquatchs (minus the big feet).
Probably too far fetched, I don't know much about genetics.
>>
>>25802643
Anon, are you planning on making real furries or something? And it depends on the cause of the hair. If the mutation is recessive, they'd need a partner who also has the gene, but if the mutation first appeared in them, this would be difficult. I don't know a whole lot about it either, but I think it would be difficult to reproduce the effect. With genetic altering however, we could isolate the gene and create fuzzy babies without needing to inbreed the original sasquatch.
>>
File: confucius.jpg (20 KB, 449x305) Image search: [Google]
confucius.jpg
20 KB, 449x305
>>25802748
I'm not into furry shit but I still think it would be interesting. If at one point in time two people who share the recessive hairallover(TM) gene were to be located and brought together for intercourse (making it even more rare because of the need for one of each gender) would hopefully have offspring that would have the same trait; the offspring that don't have the trait get BTFO and eventually they could grow into a decent sized colony.
I know it would be easier to artificially alter the genes of the offspring, but like you mentioned earlier, people would think it's unethical. So if we went through the excruciatingly long process of breading the trait people may look at the experiment in a different light.
>>
>>25801760
I jerk off to it, ESPECIALLY when they have kids.
>>
File: 1285559841040.gif (487 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
1285559841040.gif
487 KB, 500x239
>be closet bifag
>mostly prefer girls
>only guy I've ever actually had sex with with is my cousin
>been fooling around with each other since we first hit puberty
>used to feel really guilty about it
>not only due to the sexuality issues and incest taboo shit
>but also cause I was worried I was taking advantage of him, since he's a year younger and has always been pretty submissive and faggy
>shortly after he came out of the closet as gay, we got drunk together and had this big heart-to-heart talk
>I tell him that I was worried about whether I'd "molested" him growing up and maybe turned him gay or something
>he actually laughed at that
>told me that he always felt the opposite, said he always felt like he was using me and worried that I wasn't as into it as he was
>even outright fucking thanked me for it, saying that most of the gay guys he knew had a much rougher time as teenagers since they didn't have any "safe and healthy" outlets for exploring their sexuality like he did
>I lol'd at the "healthy" part, reminded him that we're cousins and that's at least a LITTLE fucked up
>he laughed that off too, pointed that that "it's not like you can get me pregnant"
That's... actually a good point, I think? I mean, I won't pretend that I'm not degenerate as fuck, but the usual reason I hear for why incest is "objectively immoral!" is due to the chance of mutant babies. But that's just not an issue for gay incest.
>>
>>25803948
That's actually pretty cool, I'm happy for him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.