[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My friend has asperger syndrome >he went on some kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.jpg (35 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
35 KB, 500x283
>My friend has asperger syndrome
>he went on some kind of Dating Site and met a girl
>he slept with her the first night they hung out
>Mfw my autist friend got laid before me

What can I tell him to make him feel paranoid? I told him she could be a baby-trap and he answered "no, she is an adult, she goes to uni with me".

inb4 don't be childish and be happy for him. I just want to have some fun.
>>
You must be a stacy, guys who are real bros don't pull this crap.
>>
These cancerous subhuman fucks are easy to manipulate, just keep repeating and he will start to believe anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1izup2uX3U
>>
File: 1452803840832.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452803840832.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>tfw there are retards, murderers and gangsters that have more sex than you ever will
>>
I have to actually thank you to make me realize how stupid and cruel was what I wanted to do. So nvm guys, he doesn't deserve this.
>>
he still has autism so you win i guess
>>
>>25800531
Chicks dig the Big sperg cock, not your cuck ass.
>>
>>25800613
>cancerous subhuman fucks
Wow, someone really hates aspies.
>>
File: burger cool.jpg (47 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
burger cool.jpg
47 KB, 315x315
Maybe you should talk about trains and other aspergeric things to girls anon, you might get laid
>>
>>25802040
No, OP was just a cuck who was butthurt that an aspie was better than him. An insecure bitter cuck.
>>
You know how aspergers and high functioning autists have certains things they're interested in and will study autistically (in the meme context, not the real context)? Well maybe OP's friend was extremely interested in womanizing?
>>
>>25800531
>What can I tell him to make him feel paranoid?
Literally crab-in-a-bucket attitude.

I hope you never get laid, you are a shit. Drink bleach.
>>
>>25800531
>asperger syndrome
>autistic friend
You realize asperger syndrome is lowest form of autism, if it can be counted as that, more or less it just makes you socially awkward
>>
>>25802314
No. I've known two guys who had it and they were noticeably different, not socially awkward. They weren't even that shy, they were just very obsessed about one particular thing and had a weird way of speaking, and zero social awareness.

You can't diagnose yourself with "muh autism" as an excuse for having shitty social skills. Don't diagnose yourself with anything unless you're going to follow up and also start a tumblr blog about it, you faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.