[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend just awkwardly mentioned that he was a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1451875022240.jpg (69 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1451875022240.jpg
69 KB, 479x720
My best friend just awkwardly mentioned that he was a virgin the other day while we were in the gym's sauna. I was like no way man. Dude's:

>rich, he basically could never work and spend 100k+ in allowance besides living expenses and that's before inheritance
>buff as fuck
>smart and dedicated, he has a bachelor of computer science and marine biology with a minor on illustration at age 27
>he can play the guitar and piano
>he's an alright artist and has been trying to learn how to sculpt recently
>is actually a pretty nice and polite dude, actually disturbingly humble about his many talents
>speaks 3 languages(spanish, english and french)

I cannot fathom how a man with all these gifts has never even indirectly attracted women. I didn't inquire as to whether that was intentional or not but it came as we were talking about companionship after his 15 year old died and shit.

I don't know, /r9k/ just came to my head with all the people who complain about nogf but there's this guy who's probably better off than 90+% than all of us. It just sort of came as a surprise but looking back, he has many robotlike traits which is why we get along so well. He doesn't like to party for starters and a lot of our hobbies overlap so we always clicked.

What category would my friend fall under for /r9k/ standards if he's clearly not a Chad or robot?

Attention grabbing image.
>>
he's the true male.
he hasn't chased anyone and he's clearly waiting for someone to chase him. but clearly the girl he wants has to be on his level and that's going to be increasingly hard. being a virgins a shock but hell anything can happen.
>>
>>25798191
>polite
>humble

there's your reason
>>
>>25798191
He probably has attracted women. The problem is that he is a man, and it is the man's role to pursue women. So if he has never pursued a woman, it is very understandable that he is a virgin.
>>
>>25798191
>is actually a pretty nice and polite dude
Found the problem OP. Girls want Alpha fucks, and not beta bux. Tell him to stop being a bluepill faggot and learn to be a god damn man.
>>
>>25798191

same reason why you sometimes see 2/10 fat ugly cunts walking around with 7-8/10 gfs

it all comes down to luck in the end
>>
This world isn't good enough for one such as him
>>
>>25798191
When you are capable of doing so much cool stuff breaking your head chasing after dumb bitches must seem like a waste of time.
>>
>>25798191
Let him do something more worthwhile than spread his seed.
>>
He wants your dick
>>
There are accomplished robots, the world is just shit.

Like this guy >>25797507
>>
Tesla, Newton, and so on were also robots. I bet even Elon Musk used to be a robot until some bitch snagged him.

Seriously, look up old pictures of Elon. He was balding, poor, 5/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 312x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 312x288
I'm similarly accomplished but shy around women I'm interested in. They show interest but I don't pursue.

>tfw had one gf and she did all the pursuing

Feels bad man
>>
>>25798191
I actually don't think women care about most of that shit. If he advertised his money he could get attention from golddiggers, but that would be dumb. You have more luck with women if you're a drug dealer or some dumb violent criminal.
>>
>>25798536
Newton was a homosexual
>>
>>25798191
He probably very shy and it's going to take a cute and aggressive girl to get him
>>
File: Confused Miata.jpg (60 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Confused Miata.jpg
60 KB, 750x600
>>25798191
>...but it came as we were talking about companionship after his 15 year old died and shit.

>27 year old Virgin
>15 year old late child

What?
>>
>>25798686
I assume OP meant 15 year old dog and he just had a typo.
>>
>>25798536
You would be wrong about that. Elon actively chased after his first wife in university but ended up putting work way before her so that ended in a divorce. He married, divorced, and remarried a British actress.
>>
>>25798625

So is like 40% of r9gay?
>>
>>25798191
he is a free man and he has the funds to pursue his dreams, I truely envy him but wish him well
>>
>>25798686
as confused as you are
>>
>>25798789
As a young kid and early youth, Elon musk was bullied big time. He had a love for reading and specifically space books.

There is an interview on YouTube about this
>>
>>25798418
This.
There are very few people who think like this. In my opinion, it's the best mindset to go with.
>>
>>25798191
He sounds like a nice guy, and also proof that your attitude and how you behave is the primary trait that decides if you will be able to attract a mate
Did you talk about it much with him?
What was said?
>>
>>25798191

I was in the same boat as your friend - well except the being rich part.

In the end it's just about meeting the right person that fits your personality, so it hits off and you gotta grab the chance by the balls, being ready to make a mistake in the process.
>>
File: Reinhard Von Lohengramm.jpg (44 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard Von Lohengramm.jpg
44 KB, 225x350
... Huh. It can be done then.

... I was starting to have doubts about being successful + virgin at the same time.
Time to actively pursue this life then.
>>
>>25798359
Makes sense but don't some women make the first move sometimes?
>>
>>25799573

lol no

that would require work and dedication
>>
>>25798686
>>25798776
>>25799020
OP here, sorry I meant to say 15 year old dog.
>>
>>25799282
>Did you talk about it much with him?
It was basically me saying how I get lonely sometimes because I don't see my family anymore. Then he mentioned how he felt his place was less lively without his dog now too. Then I made a joke about how women sometimes fill the passing void but then it went down like this:

>Well, I'm no good with women.
>What do you mean?
>I've never been with someone.
>At all?
>No, not even a girlfriend. I had a friend when I was younger but I moved out of town soon after.

I didn't inquire further but it seemed clear to me that he just didn't have much experience with women and there was a bit of shame on his tone of voice.

I mean, I suppose it's different from a robot though since he could clearly get a girlfriend if he wanted to but seems to either not actively choose to or the planets aligned and he never had a chance.

Now that I think about it, he WAS on an all male catholic elementary school but he was in mixed institutions from middle school onwards.
>>
>>25798359
A man like him do not pursue a woman.
>>
>>25798411
>same reason why you sometimes see 2/10 fat ugly cunts walking around with 7-8/10 gfs
>it all comes down to luck in the end
I would say it more comes to confidence and just flat out asking.
>>
A gifted robot. He probably attracted grill but was too autistic to see it or unconsciously rejected them due to some negative affect or some shit like that
>>
>>25798191
How hasnt he went on a shooting spree and killed kimself yet?
>>
>>25799573
no, women think that placing you in a position where the man can make the first move is them making the first move. an example was at a party I was at maybe a month ago.

>bit of sexual tension between a girl and me
>house party at her house
>party's dying down
>she takes me upstairs to show me something
>we end up fucking because i had to make the first move
>we talk about it after and she tries telling me how she likes to take the lead and isn't afraid to make the first move

>i kissed her first
>she wouldn't have done anything had i not done that
>no signals whatsoever, took a big risk
>i made the first move, but she thinks she did bc she led me upstairs
>>
>>25801758
>no, women think that placing you in a position where the man can make the first move is them making the first move
This makes no fucking sense, what the fuck kinda logic is this?
>>
>>25800382
All men pursue women.
>>
>>25802124
It makes sense. Women just have to provide opportunities and encouragement for men to demonstrate their interest, and it will happen. They can't explicitly show their own interest because it's too forward, and a poor mating strategy- serving their pussy up on a plate to someone who may not even be particularly interested (but will take any opportunity given) is a bad idea. Therefore, they give men the chance to show how interested they are beforehand.
>>
File: growtaller.png (61 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
growtaller.png
61 KB, 600x479
>>25798191

i noticed you didn't mention his height, he was probably 5'6
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>25798191

The problem is that a lot of people like to comfort themselves by thinking that women's standards make logical sense, when oftentimes they don't.

I know a guy who has a MBA and built his own refinery business form the ground up and it's turning a nice profit, add to that a few other side ventures he makes money off too.

His fiance cucked him with a graffiti artist in their bed.

There are good, talented, intelligent men that go without any female affection and there are men we would all consider morally bankrupt or downright evil who are rolling in pussy.

Generally, women's sexual instincts are calibrated for an ancient environment, and it shows.
>>
>>25802244
This

If you're under 6'0 there is LITERALLY no hope.
>>
>>25798191
>>25802552

Why do omegas always list traits and achievements and act like they're what attracts females?

You're not playing WoW - the only girls who would ever clinically tick off your achievements are the very worst kind of girl.
>>
>>25801758
I've had whores stick their face up towards mine with their eyes closed and their lips puckered, if they were tall enough they would have kissed me first, it happens, not very often though.
>>
what is 4chan, plz
>>
File: Air Man.jpg (476 KB, 569x3500) Image search: [Google]
Air Man.jpg
476 KB, 569x3500
>>25802628

I specifically said that achievements are *not* necessarily what gets you pussy. Can you read?
>>
>>25802244
>>25802574
is he a manlet OP?
i'm not so accomplished but guys are suprised i'm a virgin even though i'm 5'6
>>
>>25798191
>Said he was a virgin
>awkwardly
>in a sauna
OP, he wants you to take his virginity.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.