[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are 2 guys in my lessons and I might have to beat up one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (84 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
84 KB, 1200x750
There are 2 guys in my lessons and I might have to beat up one of them in the future, but they are friends (for 2 months). If I get into a fight, they might both try to overpower me. What I need is divide and conquer.

How do I ruin the friendship of two simpleminded people?
>>
Bummp with original comment
>>
I'm interested, bumping for interest.

My advice is spread shit to a loudmouth and watch
>>
>>25798152
Damn, that seems easy. Spread rumors too, to other people but not them. Not big stuff, so its not clear you're doing it. This should be simple OP. People are incredibly weak in mind, and long friendships can be sabotaged in minutes by small things.
>>
>>25798711
>>25798152
What kind of rumors?
>>
>>25798970
Xname is fucking ynames girl
>>
Try to gain access to facebook of one of them,study their chat,spread rumors that only then could know
>>
File: vEm0J_rOLM8.jpg (12 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
vEm0J_rOLM8.jpg
12 KB, 320x305
>>25798152
>>25798711
>>25798970
>>25799252
>>25799438

Who taught you to do this rat shit? Stacy and Chad?

Fucking normie faggots lmao
>>
>>25799503
Oh we got a big boy up in here, you mind telling this poor fuck how to deal with his problem or are you just going to sit there in your own shit and call me a normie.

Fucking normie.
>>
>>25797737
Why would you have to fight them?
>>
Send one of them a love letter pretending to be the other person. They would never suspect you because that's such a weird thing to do so it's way less risky than starting rumors.
>>
>>25799922
This is the question.
>>25797737
Why do you want to fight someone?
>>
File: 76543336465874.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
76543336465874.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>25797737
Alright well first thing that comes to mind is Urushiol. Find poison ivy or some shit like that and grind the leaves into a paste. Make a water/paste mixture and spray it on items they use.

Or something more devilish would be to add tiny amounts of mercury to their food/water over time. It will put a huge strain on their body and they will eventually need a new kidney or some shit.

Spend more than 5 minutes thinking about this shit you faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.