[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholic parent general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14 KB, 600x434
My dad can't stop. We've had so many talks, he knows my mother will leave him. He knows he is killing himself. He's alllegadely been attending A A and he hadn't drank since new years eve and he drank tonight. I even said to him that if he carries on I'll kill myself and he didn't believe me.

I wasn't really serious at the time but I've just been lying on the sofa downstairs staring at the wall thinking of where in the house I would tie a noose to and how I'd get my hands on some decent rope.

I really don't know what to do, I don't want my family to fall apart.
>>
sorry to hear about your situation. But dont kill yourself or anything else because someone elses life isnt going well. You should live for you, and only you, dont end it because of others.
>>
>>25797366
Probably drinks because you're a faggot.
>>
>>25797523
I can't man. I have absolutely nothing going for myself in my own life and my parents/family are literally all I have
>>
you should fuck your dad OP
>>
>>25797565
You wont lose your family if your mother leaves him though, but it can feel like that. Your dad probably has underlying problems that makes him drink, or straight boredom. Either way you should try fix your life bro, and dont think anything like this is the end
>>
>>25797366
Beat the shit out of your dad to show him what's what.
>>
>>25797366
You have to understand your dad's biology is trolling him. Putting him in rehab is the only realistic solution.
>>
>>25797366
Happened to me anon. Havent seen dad in 5 years. Hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>25797366
>I even said to him that if he carries on I'll kill myself and he didn't believe me.

That's the kind of family drama I don't miss. Get the fuck out of there. You don't have to be functional and work, just get a bicycle, a tent, a sleeping bag, a few camping survival utensils, and some pannier racks for your bicycle and leave. Go on a bicycle ride around your Country. By the time you've ridden around your whole Country (You'll have to scavenge and beg for food, it's essentially homelessness, but in a nomadic kind of way) you'll be a stronger, happier, and healthier (Although possibly slightly malnourished) person.

It's not worth staying. You feel like you're trapped, but you're not. Not really. Reject modern society and all the bullshit that comes with it (Family dysfunction and poverty), and get the hell out of there.

My biggest regret is that I subjected myself to family abuse until I was 22 (Permanent NEET). But after riding around half of the EU I was a much stronger person, and got a job at a factory.
>>
>>25799167
What are you saying? Just up and leave my family? What you're saying sounds good for a script for some 'Into The Wild' type movie but realistically I couldn't make that emotional departure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.