[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever think about how well your life could have gone? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 00-05.png (226 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
00-05.png
226 KB, 512x384
Do you ever think about how well your life could have gone? How well some peoples lives actually go? I imagine it constantly and like to think there is a me out there in an alternate universe making the most out of it.
>takes advantage of relatively high intelligence, does amazing in school and gets a great job
>realizes physical fitness is important for a high quality life, works out
>isn't afraid of awkward situations, puts himself out there
>maintains friends, engages in social media
>builds wealth and invests
>gets a shy little qt pie gf and knows love

I honestly think I'm living the worst possible version of my potential life. If I could talk to my 8 year old self I would say try. Yes obviously it doesn't matter, but still try. If nothing matters it can't hurt to try. You are going to die so who cares, still try. It could have been better, but please try.
>>
things could have been very different, when I was 11 I was considered 'gifted and talented' at my school. Now I'm 23 with barely any education or anything else. I don't really know what to think anymore.
>>
>implying free will exists
>implying things could have been different
>>
>>25796408
I actually don't believe in free will at all. I just think the trajectory of my life is unfortunate.
>>
The failures and shortcomings of one man are necessary for the success of another. We got the short end of the stick
>>
>>25796306
Someone has to get a shitty job to keep the world around.
You gave up.
It's you.

>tfw getting closer to the edge of potential success
>>
>>25796306
>Yes obviously it doesn't matter, but still try. If nothing matters it can't hurt to try. You are going to die so who cares, still try. It could have been better, but please try.

these thoughts aren't inherent to children. Majority of normies had good parents, majority of robots had absolute shit ones. It's that simple.
>>
>>25796408
>implying there is free will
>implying there isnt free will

The whole concept is retarded. Free will should have never been a thing.
>>
>>25796306

sometimes I feel like posts are speaking to me specifically, even though that's impossible
>>
>>25796306
I do think about how well my life could've gone. But I don't spend a lot of time thinking about how well somebody else has it. I just try to make the best life for myself that I can.
>>
>>25796306
i could get all those things and i'd still run away and feel miserable

you cant change who you are
>>
>>25796306
The past is a ghost, anon. Leave it dead and buried.

Instead of thinking of what you could have done to live a better life today, think of what you can do today to live a better life tomorrow.

Also, bee yourself :^)
>>
All I ever think about is how most of your life is decided the day you get born. By your genes, your family. These things set a threshold you can't really pass. If these people have good lives, it's because they got lucky.
>>
File: c81a26d0e3c4ac313eb68a2563a0193c.png (869 KB, 1232x1300) Image search: [Google]
c81a26d0e3c4ac313eb68a2563a0193c.png
869 KB, 1232x1300
I usually just take a look around at the people I went to school with and see how many of them are just as big of fuck ups as I am to stop feeling so bad. I mean hell, it could be worse. I could be one of the junkies in prison, the junkies that died, or a single mother like 1/6th of the girls I went to school with.
>>
>>25797186
I sometimes feel the same way. We don't know that it's impossible.
>>
>>25796306

at least u know whats right.i live my life exactly like ur greentext as the world crumbles around me

feels ok mang.

>tfw just need more money and higher level qt
>>
>>25797420
>I'm a gril btw
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.