[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with these refugees fleeing their shit country and when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: takbir.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Whats with these refugees fleeing their shit country and when they get to a better one they get ass blasted and try to get sharia law enacted which made there home shitty to begin with ?
>>
File: 1452463571115.png (127 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452463571115.png
127 KB, 500x281
>>25796116

because Islam is the truth and light f@m
>>
>>25796116
>try to get sharia law enacted which made there home shitty to begin with ?
Except we dont do that, we just want sharia for our ownselves (eg keeping our women pure and not degenerate sluts, removing fag from premises, etc). We just dont care what you guys do among yourselves

t. Islamist living in the US
>>
>>25796185

>Islamist

how does it feel being on FBI watchlist?
What ethnicity are you faggot.. Syrian Arab ?
>>
>>25796185
look son. their are laws. laws that dont include sharia. so deal with it or go back to your shit sand homes pls
>>
>>25796293
>6

Nah Islam is superiority to the West
West is dying and youre cancer
Say all you want, hotbreath, but it wont change a thing.
We will take over and IT WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>25796362
if you're so hostile to us, then why shouldn't we kick your mudslime ass out?
it will happen m8, you can't just move into a country, disrespect the native culture, and expect to get away with it scot free
>>
File: islam and pol].jpg (79 KB, 489x332) Image search: [Google]
islam and pol].jpg
79 KB, 489x332
>>25796201
All actual Muslims are islamists, since the sharia IS our religion, and totally inseparable from it. As long as you arent blowing shit up, the FBI doesnt care

Ethnically, I am Persian, but was born here.

>>25796293
You have your religion, and we will have ours.

>>25796362
This. Christianity has cucked itself out out to gayism and feminism
>>
>>25796362
looks like we have a jihadist in da house. one that doesnt know that the middle east is being bombed to complete shit while we in the west thrive. lolololol
>>
>>25796426

It would matter but your countries are so collectively cucked and defenseless it doesn't matter about what YOU THINK

Islam is rising, The East is rising, The West is dying.
>>
>>25796448

What are you views on the rape of kuffar women?
>>
File: modern white men.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
modern white men.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>25796426
>if you're so hostile to us, then why shouldn't we kick your mudslime ass out?
What makes you think that your depressed beta ass has any influence on Western policy, or social views for that matter?

>it will happen m8, you can't just move into a country, disrespect the native culture, and expect to get away with it scot free
The West has no culture to disrespect. Unless you consider the same anti-whte feminism that you always complain about to be Western culture
>>
>>25796477
nah, we're the people who took over the world, remember? the Western world is full of sleeping giants, but they're starting to wake up, and when they do you muds are royally fucked
>>
>>25796116
where are refugees trying to enact sharia law?
>>
>>25796448
>i knowingly live a lie
>>
>>25796448
i don't care for your religion. you will assimilate or be destroyed.
>>
File: why women hate rape.jpg (272 KB, 1051x951) Image search: [Google]
why women hate rape.jpg
272 KB, 1051x951
>>25796495
We are against Muslim men having sex outside of marriage, including rape.

However, I wont shed tears when Western Stacy whores get raped, since they are already public cum urinals for Chad.

Modern Western women who hate rape simply hate having sex with betas. Its hypocrisy and incompatible with the egalitarian and liberationist values feminist sluts preach
>>
>>25796498
I'm hardly alone in this, millions of people share my views, and our numbers are growing as you show the ugly truth about your culture to Western nations
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (111 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
111 KB, 800x517
>>25796477
>implying this isn't just the Weimar Republic phase and we're not about to go Reichmode
>>
File: 1439931171746.jpg (250 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
1439931171746.jpg
250 KB, 786x1017
>>25796185
>Except we dont do that, we just want sharia for our ownselves

yeah nah mate you come to a country you play by their rules

>for our ownselves
again no islamist have tried to impliment it in whole communities in bongland

>keeping our women pure and not degenerate sluts
I think the more degenrate ones are the men who can't control themselves at the sight of flesh like in germany ?
>>
>>25796477
>bully white kid in school for 6 years
>he doesnt do shit
>bully him some more
>???
>normies RIP

good luck shitskin
>>
>>25796116
They were pretty comfy with the Sharia law, it's the wars that they don't seem very fond of.
>>
>>25796521
The West only hates Islam for liberal reasons (because we believe in keeping women and gays under control). These same Westerners hate beta men like you for opposing feminism as well. They are not your friends

>>25796530
You dont know anything about Islam, sorry

>>25796559
You really have zero reason to hate Islam, and far more reason to hate on fellow Westerners for imposing feminism on you
>>
>>25796552

What are the punishments for rape anyway?

What if a muslim man rapes a gentle virgin Western girl or a married one who's not a whore?
can he be killed
>>
>>25796603

who was comfy with shariah, the people being stoned to death and exploited or the militant salafi warlords constantly fighting each other trying to establish the dominance of their specific sect
>>
>>25796577

The context of the picture is important.

>>25796521
And the world is falling from your hands. It's just the cycle of the planet. Enjoy.

>>25796584
I think it's degenerate how Western men accept women controlling them and let their daughters be sexualized in a human meat market for other men to ogle.
>>
>>25796620
no, most anti muslim sentiment comes from the right wing actually, as we see how degenerate it is and how detrimental it would be to our society. we know all about taqiyya, that shit won't work here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>this will happen in your lifetime
contentedfrog.jpg
>>
>>25796682

>that shit won't work here

How do you know? You guys can barely tell when one of your own are liars.
>>
lmao at these shitskins trying to defend their backwards ass way of culture. whats gonna happen when the west turns the middle east into a sheet of glass? or when white folk get tired of your bullshit and you get hunted down like the vermin you are?
>>
I reckon in the next five years thre'll be anothed holy war

Only this time the sandniggers can't do shit, IEDs and AK47's vs nukes

Goodbye islam
>>
>>25796673
Just look at Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iran, and Qatar. They basically have Sharia law, but they don't have a bunch of wars to worry about, so they're all pretty comfy.
>>
>>25796691

Yeah, right. The comments are full of frustrated beta keks who lick the ass of gook culture.
Everyone knows whites are socially and sexually weak

If Islam gets rid of yellowfeverfags and feministroasties then I'll gladly support it.
>>
>>25796691
>be me
>live in amerika
>muslim come to hood
>"oi this is a sharia zone!"
>niggers r confused but proceed to beat his as
>kebabs try to jump in for their friend
>get shot

this is realistically what would happen here.
>>
>>25796584
>yeah nah mate you come to a country you play by their rules
I dont think you understand how law is supposed to work. You people have your values, and therefore, it makes sense to have your own laws. Likewise we have our values, and it makes perfect sense to impose it on people who belong to our community.

lakum deenukum wa lee-a deen

>again no islamist have tried to impliment it in whole communities in bongland
No Muslim takes Anjem Choudhary seriously. If you want to know how Muslims think in the the commonwealth, watch Mufti Menk

>I think the more degenrate ones are the men who can't control themselves at the sight of flesh like in germany ?
If you dont respect rapists over stacey sluts, you dont belong here

>>25796597
The thing is the West has no values or principles except normie liberalism. Islam offers hardcore religion, which is what people crave on an existential level (Christianity is too cucked these days to offer real religion)
>>
>>25796757
>The comments are full of frustrated beta keks
there is nothing more dangerous than a frustrated white beta kek, you retard
>>
>>25796799

What's more dangerous is a frustrated beta Muslim man.

Most white men like this just end up falling in love and strangely romanticizing East Asian culture and wasting their lives on 4chan

I really hate them. I can't even respect them. Their race has been so badly cucked it's so bad. At least white men of the past didnt worship gooks and weren't obsessed with BBC and stupid shit
>>
>>25796757
So you moving to Germany or killing yourself when Trump gets elected?
>>
>>25796844

All this will make a strong biological warfare in the west and finally, America will collapse and the world will have no choice but to turn to Islam.

Im so ready for it bro
>>
>>25796833
no, muslims are weak, hilariously unintelligent, and generally pathetic. they are roaches and they will be exterminated, buddy.
>>
>>25796873
>no, whites are weak, hilariously unintelligent, and generally pathetic. they are roaches and they will be exterminated, buddy.

FTFY
All you guys can do is whine and complain on the internet and go in your weird cultish obsessive groups

At least ours has a history to it. Yours is literally the result of about 50 years of cucking. You are biologically and mentally DAMAGED.
>>
>>25796753

saudi arabia and the UAE are full of wahabbi psychopaths that enslave migrant workers and force them to work in horrible conditions. both states are buoyed by foreign capital and would disintegrate if they didn't have their precious oil. they're so desperate to spread their ultraorthodox cult that they pour money into supporting Islamic expansion wherever it's managed to take root.

I'm sure the Ahmadiyya muslims would disagree with the assessment that life is "comfy" in those places
>>
>>25796890
i don't even know what you are talking about. how are you arguing this? whites are objectively superior. whites created the world. whites are beautiful, strong, intelligent. other races are vermin. i don't understand how you can argue against simple facts. you're not making sense.
>>
>>25796648
>What if a muslim man rapes a gentle virgin Western girl
usually the punishment is either execution (there are a few examples in early Islam of men getting executed for war rape of non-Muslim women). However, others take the opinion that if the victim is non-Muslim, then it is non-lethally punished (eg fines, whipping etc), unlike the case with Muslim women getting raped, but its still punished.

> married one who's not a whore?
Marriage to non-Muslim women, if she is monotheistic (eg Christian or Jewish or something like that) is allowed, however

>>25796681
>I think it's degenerate how Western men accept women controlling them and let their daughters be sexualized in a human meat market for other men to ogle.
This. I wish r9k understood that we can actually be allies against feminists and SJWs

>>25796682
>no, most anti muslim sentiment comes from the right wing actually,
Because they are ignorant and racist. I am more concerned with atheist anti-muslimism, since they tend not be complete retards, and therefore more dangerous (also, they hate our social values, unlike Christians)

Taqiyya is only a shia concept, and it only allows lying to avoid trouble. Most Sunnis dont practice it anyway
>>
>>25796918
>whites created the world
HOLD IT! Civilization was SPANNED from the Middle East.
>whites are beautiful
Not really. They age terribly and have bad hair texture.
>whites are strong
Topkek
>Intelligent
Maybe more academically but they seem quite socially unaware and stupid

I dont see how you can argue using obviously false things. Whats the matter of you?
>>
>>25796949

why does ISIS faggots take non Muslim slave girls and rape them? They should be executed, yes?
>>
>>25796998
you can't even speak english. go away shitskin.
>>
>>25796185
Kill yourself faggot

Original cooment
>>
>>25796998
yes it was from the middle east just not arabs. you arabs were loose tribes then.
>>
>>25797028

I can. I speak English better than you since most Anglospherian faggots know pidgin English that resembles more assorted piles of shit than the way it was at its peak.
>>
>>25797049

Who said I was an Arab? The other guy in this thread is Persian. Also Arabs still had greater civilizations before whites did.

Eat shit
>>
>>25797055

is this supposed to be bantz?? lmao y so mad bro
>>
>>25796709
Yes, go ahead and make the world safe for white feminists and faghags

>>25796752
>holy war
>Europe is 80% atheist/agnostic
>being this deluded

>>25796753
they also have strict immigration laws, interestingly enough, which adds to the comfyness.

I really do dream of a White Europe ruled by Sharia law. White Muslims are a lot different from shitskin Muslims

>>25796757
The irony is that most Muslims are actually gooky asians (Indonesians, Malaysians, Filipinos, Chinese, Mongoloid central asians, etc) whereas brown pakis and arabs are almost a minority compared to them.
>>
>>25797078

>lmao y so mad bro XD

youre the mad faggot when we take over the west, which we will.
stay salty, Logan.
>>
>>25796116
Stop watching Fox News
>>
>>25797103

rfol this is 4chan not a fanfiction website XD gonna put this 1 on facebook lmao
>>
>>25797101

Notice how whites stay away from the Asians who are Arabicized/Islamicized

How are white muslims any different? phaaaam
>>
>>25796873
>muslims are weak, hilariously unintelligent, and generally pathetic.
Those are general shitskin traits. Islam is not a race.

At least they are not weak and stupid enough to cuck themselves out to feminism and liberalism
>>
>>25796864
>all this will make a strong biological warfare in the west
Are you retarded? Your brain just had a melt down in the middle of a sentence.
>>
>>25796905
>saudi arabia and the UAE are full of wahabbi psychopaths that enslave migrant workers and force them to work in horrible conditions
>being an SJW
Most of the guys they enslave are Muslim pakis. And guess what, it works, they are very wealthy and prosperous.

>I'm sure the Ahmadiyya muslims would disagree with the assessment that life is "comfy" in those places
But we are talking about Sunnis, not Ahmadis.

>>25796918
The white race WAS great, but they caved in to feminism
>>
>>25797147

they are stupid enough to cuck themselves with retarded imams and polygamy for the elites only rofl
>>
File: 1452828055197.jpg (88 KB, 686x582) Image search: [Google]
1452828055197.jpg
88 KB, 686x582
>>25797103
xd
oc
>>
>>25797077
>Arabs still had greater civilizations before whites did

source ? because last i checked arabs were all huddled in peninsula while whites conquered half the known world and made magnificent structures.
>>
>>25797223
Last I checked the largest structure in the world is in Dubai
>>
>>25797258
he said magnificent, not large. reading comprehension faggot
>>
>>25796905
That doesn't seem to have made them uncomfortable enough to leave. Other than Iran--which has been under heavy sanctions for years--the countries I listed don't have massive amounts of their citizens trying to flee as refugees.

The countries with the wars, on the other hand, are the ones pouring out the refugees en masse. And if you check the refugee numbers for those countries, they plummet once you go back before the wars started.

They're fleeing because of war, not the Sharia law.
>>
>>25797199

>this shithole built on slave labor and foreign capital is so great!

can't wait till those oil fields dry up in the next couple decades and both states collapse entirely. keep on buying american and european products in your shopping malls 'til then!

that huge hotel in mecca was designed by germans R O F L
>>
>>25797018
>why does ISIS faggots take non Muslim slave girls and rape them?
ISIS does not represent Islam, not even salafi Islam (most salafis hate them as well)

>They should be executed, yes?
some of them probably would under actual Islamic law

>>25797028
He speaks better English than you speak shitskinese

>>25797047
Already did\

>>25797049
Most Muslims are not Araps tho.
>>
>>25797297
>American products
Non existent

>can't wait for the oil fields to dry up
kek

Who cares? Already bought up your country
>>
>>25797299

>(most salafis hate them as well)

Most salafis hate each other, you mean. Competition and all that.
>>
>>25797137
>Notice how whites stay away from the Asians who are Arabicized/Islamicized
Not really. Australians like visiting Indonesia so much that some Muslims have to bomb them to make them get the fuck out, since no one likes Australians

>How are white muslims any different?
Hamza Yusuf, Gai Eaton, Martin Lings etc were all very intellectual and held a refined form of Islam

>>25797209
>polygamy for the elites only
Myth. Most most Muslim men are married, and have feminine, virgin, non-feminist wives
>>
>>25797329

you're on an American website using a device invented in America, typing in English, which unlike Arabic happens to be the lingua franca, consuming American culture because America owns you

Buy up some parcels of land, America will swallow you up bby
>>
>>25797368

>Most

Right, because gender demographics in your male-dominated country somehow allow every man to have multiple wives? you're so deluded lmao
>>
>>25797297
The fact is, Saudi and Dubai are peaceful and prosperous.

If they were really treated like shit, then no one would come here.

>>25797343
>Most salafis hate each other, you mean. Competition and all that.
true. But I am not a salafi.
>>
>>25797370
>American website
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>25797399

They go there because they are told that they will have a better life, that is until they are shipped to work camps in the desert from which they can never leave. That prosperity is an illusion when literally the only export of these countries is oil

>>25797418

Didn't you know? America owns Japan too, and they're much better than Saudi Arabia, they're actually civilized!
>>
>>25796185
>I hate freedom
go somewhere else then faggot
>>
>>25797450
>America owns Japan too,
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>25797495

this much mad XD its ok, go watch an American movie to calm down
>>
>>25797450
>They go there because they are told that they will have a better life, that is until they are shipped to work camps in the desert from which they can never leave. That prosperity is an illusion when literally the only export of these countries is oil
you would think after the first few cases they would stop going tho

> That prosperity is an illusion when literally the only export of these countries is oil
Western prosperity requires oil to be consumed. We are equally fucked if oil runs out, and solar panels aint gonna cut it.

>>25797480
>I hate feminism, slut culture, wymyn thinking they can be entitled cunts because of equality etc
guilty as charged.
>>
>>25797849

>Stop going

Who is coming in anymore? Saudi Arabia and Dubai have acquired their work force. Those aren't leaving of their own accord. That's why immigration controls are so strict, as you've already mentioned.

>If oil runs out

Luckily North and South America have abundant oil, and we will continue to extract and use it, no matter how hard Saudi Arabia autistically sells at a loss to try and outcompete foreign oil
>>
>>25798009
>That's why immigration controls are so strict, as you've already mentioned.
They dont want permanent residents, they welcome people working through a visa tho

>>25798009
>Luckily North and South America have abundant oil, and we will continue to extract and use it, no matter how hard Saudi Arabia autistically sells at a loss to try and outcompete foreign oil
I doubt Western oil supplies will outlast saudis. And Europe depends on Mideast oil anyway
>>
>>25798127

I guess we'll see!

By the way, since you and your salafi pals >>25797495 are clearly asshurt about other nations even existing, here's some advice - look within before you throw stones (lol). Your culture occupies a destructive void, lashing out at the strong, creative energies of Europe and America that have brought civilization and culture around the globe. You've deluded yourselves with fantasies of your own superiority, oblivious to the fact that everything you have was built upon the largesse of foreign nationals. You cite decadence and degeneracy of the West, ignoring the fact that without Western values you would still be digging in the dirt. In this absence of your own culture, this glaring weakness, you lash out at forces that are stronger and more successful, forces that sought to bring justice and civilization to places that for over a thousand years had exploited their resources and their native peoples through genocide and slavery. Even in your Golden Age the Arabic intellectuals derided orthodox religion as destructive and antithetical to the health of the people. How backward you look now, striking out of jealousy at those who have changed the face of the planet through force of will.

Your imams call America "Satan" and attack the strawmans of feminism, homosexuality, and colonialism, blinding you to the position you occupy in the world, lulling you into a false sense of your own power as you surround yourselves with ostentatious towers and extravagant displays of wealth.

What do these cultures create? Tall buildings designed by foreigners. Nothing else. All this energy wasted trying to prove yourselves to people you claim to hate. How about not being an asshole instead. I guess that's too hard, better just listen to the imam instead :^)

I know even now you're just shaking your head, resorting to all your ingrained memes about American corruption and inequity to distract yourself from the injustice of your own position
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.