[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you faggots not even trying in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: kek.png (152 KB, 409x396) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
152 KB, 409x396
Why are you faggots not even trying in life?
>>
trying is like, hard and stuff.
>>
It doesn't matter, even if I try I'm not gonna get anywhere. What's the point?
>>
>>25794910
>trying
what did he mean by this? this is a thinly veiled" just lift" thread isnt it?
>>
>>25794910
What is out of reach can be idealized.
What is possessed is real.
What is real is disappointing.
>>
>>25794923
usual /r9k/ faggot
>>
I'll start tomorrow... maybe... at least this year... hopefully
>>
>>25794960
I'm 5'4 tell me again how I'm supposed to get anywhere in life, faggot.
>>
>>25794931
No. Just talking about be yourself and get the girl. But you faggots don't even do this
>>
>>25794981
So its a "jus b urself bruh :^)" thread? fuck off
>>
>>25794974
>Using the manlet excuse
You don't get the girl because of that. The reason is because you just keep looking for excuses. Faggot
>>
>>25794997
Grow up and stop being a faggot. Kiddo
>>
>>25795013
No, I'm pretty sure my height is the reason why sluts don't give me attention, not my attitude.

>inb4 I knew a guy who was 4'10 in high school and he smashed all the pussy bruh I swear to god
>>
>>25794910
I don't try because I feel that the odds are against me.

To elaborate, I'm a KHHV NEET who's never had a job at 26 years old. My life is very unfulfilling, but it's easy. I could "try" at life, but I'm quite certain that trying would only lead to failure, pain, and misery. Why would I gamble away an unfulfilling but easy life just to have a tiny, tiny chance at being happier someday? The risk to reward ratio is so high that I'd have to be insane to make that gamble.
>>
>>25795055
Just stop looking for excuse and go for the hunt. Just don't go for sluts, go for those girls that are in the same things that you are.
>>
>>25795091
>Just don't go for sluts
Well all women are sluts, so that's gonna be pretty hard to do.
>>
Trying what, OP?
>>
>>25795115
> Implying that there is no loser womens just like you.
They keep crying about something "Muh difference. They look just for sluts. All man are equal". Just like you're doing here
>>
>>25794910
i can't even imagine another life.
>>
>>25795170
Yeah, and the difference is they still want chad's dick because society spoils women and tells them they deserve better, when they really don't. I don't see how going for some slut with a loser mentality is gonna fix anything, she'd reject my ass too.
>>
>>25795216
>looking for excuses
As I said. Not even trying. As always a faggot
>>
>>25795238
How tall are you?

inb4 it doesn't matter, faggot.
>>
Sometimes I think I'm just a failed noremie in disguise as a robot. Ive never even teally tried to get a gf. I wonder what us "robots" would be like if we tried a lttle bit
>>
>>25795302
I doesn't really matter. But I'm 5,7 and still get the pussy. So what bro
>>
Shy
Stupid
Small penis
Ugly face
No positive rolemodel

Plz someone kill me
>>
>>25795350
You still of average height, no one wants a below average faggot.
>>
>>25795370
There is women that have fetish for small penis. You could be someone's sissy
>>
>it's a just b urself episode
>it's a just do what i did episode
>>
>>25795402
You guys really like to give excuses. right? That's why you get to be with nobody. People despises shit tier persons like this
>>
File: 1452935405986.jpg (620 KB, 1054x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452935405986.jpg
620 KB, 1054x1500
>>25794910
why would i try to live so i can die later?
>>
>>25795445
>You guys really like to give excuses. right?
Not excuses since I already know the inevitable will happen.
>wow anon ur such a nice guy but ur too short to kthxbai :)
>lololol did you see that short creep try and talk to me!! lolol he should just kill himself

I bet you're next gonna tell me to just be myself (or not, because you can tell have a shit personality), and it doesn't matter if I get rejected 1001+ times because I'm at least getting myself out there, right?
>>
>>25794910
Trying to do what? I just do what I need to survive and live comfortably anything beyond that is a waste of time.
>>
I tried
I failed
I gave up
>>
Why try?
It'd be a wasted effort.
Some people just have no potential.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.