[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things that annoy you about women. >terrible visual-spacial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Footlong.jpg (36 KB, 515x493) Image search: [Google]
Footlong.jpg
36 KB, 515x493
Post things that annoy you about women.

>terrible visual-spacial reasoning
>>
Lol my gf is like this, especially when we moved into our new house this year.

"That couch isn't going to fit through that door, Anon."

>me and my buddy move the couch through the door effortlessly

"That box isn't going to fit on the top shelf of the closet, Anon."

>put box on top shelf of closet like a boss

lol :^)
>>
>>25794271
They usually say shit like this because they don't want to watch you hurt yourself or knock things over. Many females are cautious of heavy objects.

Has nothing to do with if it's impossible or not.
>>
Capable of wanting to be unique
Incapable of actually being it
>>
weak and pathetic bodies
annoying
>>
Having to work themselves up to a dildo that is bigger than most men, only to then complain if a guys average dick doesn't match up to it. What's the point?
>>
>>25794398
>weak and pathetic bodies
ths. i can never see the average woman as an equal because their bodies are fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1437769619804.jpg (73 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437769619804.jpg
73 KB, 768x1024
>talking during movies
>constantly saying shit like "omfg why is he doing that" when I haven't seen the movie either
>complains at you to you watch a movie with them and then sits on their phone through the entire thing
>complains at you to take them to the movies and then complains you were "so quiet" all through it
>complains at you being lazy playing vidya but then proceeds to watch Pretty Little Liars for 8 hours straight
>thinks spending $60 on a game is a waste of money but will happily spend $150+ on make up
>eats some junk food, then complains at me for not stopping her from eating the junk food
>>
File: 762.jpg (218 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
218 KB, 784x904
>>25794537
> Constantly talking during movies
fucking this right here, I tried watching Drive with her
> Why does he never talk
> Can't believe he allows people to rob stores
> Why did the dad just get shot?
> Who is that
> this is very disco music
> omg he got stabbed

mfw
>>
>>25794238
>tfw bad eyesight, but decent visual spatial reasoning.

A-am I gonna make it guys?

>>25794304

Completely, utterly, totally this. I will be damn impressed by anyone that can do a perfect pushup, much less move furniture without dragging it across the floor. I don't know if it's solipsism (I'm a weakling) or maternal instinct (if someone gets hurt in front of me, I feel responsible for not warning them to be careful). Even if the person waves me off, I can't help worrying. It's like the feeling you get when you see a small child swinging from the monkey bars. If you haven't seen them do it before, it's just hard not to worry for their safety.
>>
Everything except their incredible faces and bodies
>>
>complaining to you about people you don't know

Almost every woman I've ever known has done this. And men don't, usually.
>>
shallow in every way
>>
File: 1451445192904.jpg (35 KB, 696x785) Image search: [Google]
1451445192904.jpg
35 KB, 696x785
>>25794743
Yeah, this is a major annoyance, had a work colleague complain to me about someone
>"omg marina is so annoying she did this thing"
>ask who
>she says a friend of hers
>say i've never met her and don't know who she is so complaining to me about this person is like talking to a wall since i've got nothing to say about her
>"anon can you stop being so rude and just listen? I need to vent"
>>
>>25794238

>shallow
>narcissistic
>constantly seek validation
>don't realize their vaginas make life ez mode
>weak
>incapable of love
>not trustworthy
>not dependable
>cannot approach problems in a rational way and just get things done
>automatically spread their legs for chad and then complain about being used for sex
>intentionally date assholes so they have an excuse to jump to the next cock after a couple months
>>
Their existence.
>>
>>25794349
this
>>25794398
this
>>25794537
this
>>25794743
this
>>25794829
this

Woman are just disgusting. Good for one night, but living with one, no.
>>
Their pussy, nasty as fuck
>>
>>25794672
>I will be damn impressed by anyone that can do a perfect pushup

lmao I use this to impress women who don't know any better. Clap pushups are really impressive looking but they are still easy to do.
>>
>>25794238
I don't like the typical books women read. Usually it's thrillers or romance novels, if they read at all.
>>
>>25794238
They don't like me
>>
>>25794238
Most have shitty taste in everything and only scratch the surface of their interests

>Be listening to a very famous musician, although a niche genre
>"OMG anon you listen to such strange music XDDD"

Fuck off. Not my problem you claim to like music but only listen to top 40 bullshit. Go do some research.
>>
>Go on youtube

>most male channels
>sports
>history
>language learning
>science and math
>videogames
>animation
>technology
>music

>most female channels
>make up tutorials
>buzzfeed-tier shit
>gossip
>vlogging about their personal experience
>vlogging about their opinions
>Haha! Look at me! I'm a GIRL doing something that usually only guys do! XDDDD ;P
>>
>>25796354
Whats wrong with make up tutorials? They're as good as hair style videos
>>
>>25794238
Things that annoy me about men

>terrible verbal reasoning

Spatial is the preferred form.
>>
>>25794743

>that retarded non-argument

Only in lab settings may one be thorough with per-subject observation.
In the real world, patterns are all that matter.
>>
>>25794271
>leddit
die.
>>
>>25794672
>A-am I gonna make it guys?
Only if you be my gf
>>
File: 252248259_640.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
252248259_640.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>25794664
>> Why does he never talk
>> Can't believe he allows people to rob stores
>> Why did the dad just get shot?
>> Who is that
>> this is very disco music
>> omg he got stabbed
>>25794537
>>talking during movies
>>constantly saying shit like "omfg why is he doing that" when I haven't seen the movie either
>>complains at you to you watch a movie with them and then sits on their phone through the entire thing
>>complains at you to take them to the movies and then complains you were "so quiet" all through it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.