[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you Britfags get an American gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Why don't you Britfags get an American gf?
>>
Americans hate muslims.
>>
>be britfag
>be kissless virgin
>tfw all the britslags have been consensually raped by muslims
>tfw no pure britslag gf
>fantasize about gaining pure, un-raped white american gf
>tfw american girls don't like crooked teeth
>>
File: 1451260855522.jpg (44 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1451260855522.jpg
44 KB, 479x720
>>25793915

I like my women like my tea:
Japanese and sweet.
>>
>>25793915
I like my women like I like my animu, not older than 15 year old
>>
Unless you are fucking, they're just a friend
It'd be cheaper to pay for a prostitute than the plane tickets
>>
>>25793915
Because American women are just as shit as the women here, they're just shit in different ways.
>>
>>25793915

Because American women are whores maybe?

> tee hee he's British, fuck the fact that I'm married, lets fuck him!

Wouldn't believe what American girls are like once they find out you have a deep British accent. Disgusting.
>>
>>25794118
this desu
paying to fly there, sorting out a visa, etc
I'm not that desperate
>>
I'm a britbong in the US at school

It helps that I am attractive and indifferent to women while at the same time able to not sperg when taking to them, but so many women are instantly friendly towards me its hilarious.

When they're drunk I can see the need to sex on their face. But I have always been told that I have a very soothing and charismatic voice.
>>
>>25793915
American whores only like soft southern pricks.
>>
>>25793960
britfag here
10/10
>>
I wish people would stop with this meme, our funny voices may interest them or start a conversation but if you're an ugly sperg in bongland it won't take them long to realise you're an ugly sperg in America too.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 250x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 250x203
Haggiscunt who's going on student exchange to California next year here

Will I get puss? or when people say "British" do they mean English Cumberbatch sounding folk
>>
>>25794332

> scotland

Better bring ya self some IRN-BRU and family photos of the loch ness monstah ya wee laddeh.
>>
>>25794332

People might have a hard time understanding you.
>>
>>25794332
we're talking about yanks m8, their only "british" experience is trying Sherlock when its on the telly. And by british they mean "English and attractive and talks in received pronounciation". So no scots.
>omigawsh say lorry/telly/supper xDDDD
Sums up my experince in America
>>
>>25794332
>thinking the average American understands the difference

You will get the puss just by having an accent, don't worry about it.
>>
File: r4q1gawgmeoeglkuync6.jpg (20 KB, 703x393) Image search: [Google]
r4q1gawgmeoeglkuync6.jpg
20 KB, 703x393
>Current year
>breeding with anglos

Shiggydiggy
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 121x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 121x155
>>25794379
I've got a few American online friends so I've got used to pronouncing my words in a way that's understandable to foreigners but makes me sound like a fucking spastic to other Scots

>>25794404
So this is what I have to look forward to.
>>
>>25794230
Which Brit tv personality do you sound the most like? You make it sound like you talk like Gandalf.
>>
>>25794332
Nobody can tell them apart really
>>
>>25794511
Sorry m8. If it makes you feel better im from Southampton so instant turn-off for girls for some reason.
>one of the times I rarely leave the house
>at pool w/ normie friend
>group of blonde qts hear us talking
>"are you guys english"
>both reply yes
>"So where are you from"
>normie friend tells them that he's from london
>plsstopthemscreaming.gif
>"and where are you from?"
>"s-southampton"
>silence
>they then leave
>>
>>25794800
Sounds shitty man

Ah well, at least if it's not getting me laid it's getting me educated and tanned.
>>
So would my American accent get me pussy in England, or is the whole world already so Americanized that they wouldn't really think nothing much about my accent?
>>
>>25793915
The only American women who like Brits are underage girls who watch Doctor Who and Sherlock though.

There is also the tiny fact that they're all the way over in America.
>>
they don't like all English men, only the image of them they've built in their head. Manlet autistic losers are universally unattractive
>>
>>25794169
"British accent"

I have an accent similar to Davos Seaworth, is that still sexy?
>>
File: 1407508557093.png (263 KB, 412x469) Image search: [Google]
1407508557093.png
263 KB, 412x469
Americlap here, going to London this summer. Will people get mad if I don't give a shit about their cute Britishisms?
PS - Fuck the royals.
>>
>>25795945
No, it's better if you don't point it out actually
Why are you coming here, it's the most depressing city on the planet
>>
>>25795989
I like the rain and fog.
>>
murrican girls don't want ayrab boyfriends.
>>
>>25793915
>not hot
>"b-but you're accent is not like on the tv"
fuck you not everyone is from central london
>>
>>25796082
>>25793960
Bindun
>>
I like my women the way I like my coffee.

Ground up & boiled.
>>
>>25794169
>>25795840
>tfw Northern Irish accent
>tfw I sound like a terrorist to my English friends.
>>
>>25794017
No, but they cream themselves over your mangled accents for some reason.
>>
Doesn't work for me. There's the initial surprise and interest when they hear my accent and want to know more about me but after that, nothing.
>>
>>25793915
Because r9k's horror stories about American women have made me afraid of even so much as looking at one of them
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.