[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 years old and seriously considering getting dentures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: full-denture.jpg (16 KB, 275x269) Image search: [Google]
full-denture.jpg
16 KB, 275x269
>22 years old and seriously considering getting dentures

who here /JUST/
>>
Why would you need or want dentures? Most of my teeth have fallen out since I don't brush them and eat candy all day long, and it hasn't affected my life at all. I can still eat candy and pizza just fine.
>>
>>25793372
I'm sick of the way my teeth look and feel. It's affecting my self esteem seriously. I can't smile, I avoid talking to people because of it.
>>
>>25793065
Dentures are terrible and always kinda hurt, you don't ever get used to it. Treat your teeth well as long as you can anon, please. Lost mine in an easily avoidable accident. Dentures are unbelievably barbaric for this day and age.
>>
>>25793398
>I care about what other people think of me

normieeee reeee get ouuttttttt
>>
>>25793398
just practice your one sided smirk desu senpai, that's what i do
>>
>>25793414
dude.. everyone cares what people think of them. anyone who says they don't is a liar

>>25793408
I'm hoping I can save up and get implants instead but it's gonna take me a while. What happened to your teeth btw?
>>
>>25793408
the alternative is a full set of implants, where you get srews drilled into your skull with teeth at the end of them
hows that for barbaric
and it costs a small fortune
>>
>>25793450
>What happened to your teeth btw?
Fell down in a gym when I was 15 because I wanted to pull a stupid stunt. Fractured jaw, all teeth had to be removed.

>>25793467
>the alternative is a full set of implants, where you get srews drilled into your skull with teeth at the end of them
If it doesn't hurt that much after the procedure, I would gladly go for it. Unfortunately, as you said, it's not cheap. Dentures are uncomfortable. As for taking them out when you don't need them, the feeling of not-having-teeth is a weird alternative.
>>
>>25793372

This is literal peasant level.
>>
>>25793637
Are you able to eat all kinds of food with dentures or is there foods you avoid? Do they all fall out sometimes when you don't want them to?
>>
>>25793685
You can't really bite really hard things like nuts. Candy bars are also rather cumbersome. But other than that it's not a tragedy.

Sometimes it feels like they're going to fall out but it never happens.
>>
>>25793467

It's 20k and you go home with a couple weeks worth of Lortab. You won't remember it because you have iv demerol before it starts. Some give Ativan too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.