[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your entire life you've been told deeply negative things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 163172617.jpg (43 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
163172617.jpg
43 KB, 507x338
Your entire life you've been told deeply negative things about yourself. You hear these things so often that you've internalized them and believe them to be true.

I want you to know that they're not.
>>
No they are.
>>
It's me telling those things to myself. It can't be helped.
>>
File: 1452285863998s.jpg (7 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
1452285863998s.jpg
7 KB, 231x249
>>25791986

How on earth are you supposed to know that I'm not a bad person? On /r9k of all places
>>
>>25791986
are you one of the enlightened ones?
>>
File: 1452508200282.gif (161 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1452508200282.gif
161 KB, 500x352
>>25791986
N-no...they're definitely true.
I know this because I always seem to fuck up in real life.
>>
no, i'm pretty sure I'm a worthless disgusting neet
>>
>>25791986
Thank you for trying but there is no redemption for us robots.
>>
>>25791986
Quite the opposite really. I have always been told how smart I am and gifted etc. It is me who tells myself otherwise, because I know it's not true.
>>
>>25791986
It's objective fact that I'm a piece of shit and I've accepted that.
>>
I tell other people that, because I don't believe they are true. But the things said about me usually are true. I am who I am, and I'm quite a terrible person
>>
Words mean nothing.

You can tell yourself anything that you want and be as optimistic as possible but none of that means shit if you still fail to prove your worth.
>>
what >>25792591 said
impostor syndrome to the max
that and i waste every good opportunity i get because i'm too afraid of taking risks unless i have someone to push me to just do the damn thing
>>
>>25792782
this

words mean fuck all you actually have to do something about it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.