[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are asian girls m I re sexually conservative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0.png (80 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
0.png
80 KB, 500x681
I'm sick of trying to find a virgin gf (ik I'm still only 19 I have time but it's still hard). I can only ever find a few decent looking virgins, include that we have to get along and she has to be qt and it becomes even harder. I'm thinking of just finishing up uni and taking a long vacation in Asia to find a girl. Is there more social pressure for them to save themselves there?
>>
>>25791312
>be 22 nearly 23
>see 18-19 year olds complaining about being gf less and virgins

I can only imagine how a 25 y/o robot feels
>>
>>25791330
I said qt virgin gf, I can get a good looking girl to date me pretty easily.
>>
>>25791354
Of course you can which begs the question why a normie sack of shit like you even bother posting on a board for robots?
>>
>>25791362
Because I'm bored and for some fucked up reason like coming here.
>>
Let me just summarize the rest of the thread:

Asian girls are all evil gold-digging whores who've all had plastic surgery and all use tons of makeup, and they look like 10 year old boys so you're a pedophile for liking them. That's why you should find yourself a white 30-something single mother who is a "real woman" with "curves" and "experience." She's tired of" players" and just wants to settle down with a "nice guy."
>>
>>25791399
I like it when they look young. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>25791399
>Asian girls are all evil gold-digging whores
Like spics, blacks or whites girls
>>
>>25791374
So what were you expecting posting this normie lamentation? Sympathy? There are people so lonely and outcast on this board they have extreme mental health issues and plan to kill themselves. Many have already killed themselves on here due to hopelessness, I hope in the future you are not as careless as you were here today.
>>
>>25791428
If it makes you happy I'll stop posting, but do you honestly thing your daily dose of depressing threads is any better? All you guys do is wallow in each others sorrow. I know you don't want to accept it but the simple truth is that this board hurts you if you depressed. Depression is bad enough by itself, add on other delusional depressed people and it just amplifies the negative atmosphere here. I'll stop posting after this thread archives whether you want to believe me or not.
>>
>>25791499
spoken like a true normie, you have no idea how silly you look right now
>>
Generally it's frowned upon to have sex young, but I wouldn't trust China too much. As an asian, I'll have to warn you that asian girls tend to be either genuinely nice and too naive to even be alive or two faced bitches who will drain all of your time and money.
>>
>he didn't see the thread about the anon who went to China to see his qt pure asian gf for the first time and CONTRACTED FUCKING HIV
I know you're a normie and all so I should just tell you to go for it but be careful kid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.