[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-i want to kill myself -i have 12k in cash what should I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1295185627488.jpg (254 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1295185627488.jpg
254 KB, 800x999
-i want to kill myself
-i have 12k in cash

what should I do before I leave?
>>
give me your money
>>
spend the 12k in cash commissioning a single gay furry image from a furry artist
>>
Go to that suicide forest in japan, of course after you blow it all on hookers and blow
>>
File: 1452615388652.gif (528 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452615388652.gif
528 KB, 320x240
Give me 2k and spend the rest on a trip to the grand canyon.
>>
give 12 anons a thousand bucks, duh. but we all know you're not gonna do it faggot
>>
donate it to yeb bush and assasinate him
>>
First travel and relax in nice places and when you are down to last 2 k go crazy do illegal stuff.

I would probably run a car into the mall and drive around the mall and beat up a random female. Fun stuff

Make sure you leave behind some videos to be famous.
>>
>>25791000
Build a giant bomb and blow up the largest police station you're able to drive to.

Or buy a sniper rifle and kill someone who is a really rich greedy piece of shit, like Trump or the guy who hiked up that AIDS medication 1000% or whatever.
>>
>>25791044

>or the guy who hiked up that AIDS medication 1000% or whatever.

lmao stay retarded
>>
>>25791044
Lol liberal faggot that thinks bernie and hillary are not worse. Bernie will only increase the racial tensions if he wins.
>>
>>25791066
Hilary is as bad. Don't know about Bernie.
>>
>>25791000
nice trips

If you're really gonna kill yourself, paypal us some money. You won't need it in the afterlife. And this way, you can die knowing you did a good deed and helped us pay rent or something.
>>
>>25791082

Bernie is even worse. At least Hillary is cynically manipulative.
>>
>>25791082
Bernie will promote black lives matter and keep making announcements about how black people are opressed.

Bernie is a terrible choice.
>>
>>25791044

Why do you reddits and tumblrs even come here?
>>
>>25791000
give it to family
>>
>>25791115
or the homeless either one is a good choice
>>
>>25791107
Whatever will get him elected, right? That's politics.
>>
>>25791000
Donate some money to my sympathy gofundme so I can stop being a console peasant and phone poster. (Also the description is complete lies on it.) gofundme(x)com(x)slash(x)SchoolComputerFund I think is the link.
>>
>>25791000
Wtf is this picture?
>>
>>25791000
I'd ask you to give me some, but ultimately, whatever you want. You're going to be dead soon enough, so it really doesn't matter what you spend it on, as long as you get you want out of it.
>>
>>25791000
Let me hold 2k incase you puss out and need a few months of rent.
>>
If I had 12k to burn I'd just go on a long holiday, find a nice spot to disappear in and hope nobody bothered trying to find me.
>>
>>25791000
Such a good picture
>>
Sykermeetikko
>>
Keep doing different and exciting drugs until you run out of money. That's the best thing you could do in terms of quality and novelty of experience, and you don't have to worry about fucking up your brain or body.
>>
>>25791000
I need college tuition
but in all seriousness, this>>25791176
>>
I have a hotel in Madagascar. Come meet me, spend few days in paradise and decide what to do next.
>>
>>25791927
Can I come visit?
I don't have any money though, but I've always wanted go to Madagascar
>>
>>25791974
Budget is tight, I can welcome you but not pay for your flight.
>>
>>25792021
Will you feed me and pay for my activities and stuff?
I can probably sell some shit to afford a ticket
>>
drugs

Get a bunch hard drugs and OD
>>
>>25792051
I guess so. Where are you from ?
>>
>>25792093
Canada.
How long have you had your hotel?
>>
Go skydiving
>>
>>25792110
Over 2 years.

I'll be back in an hour. I have your username saved
>>
>>25791019
I mistakenly read that as "furry autist", then I realized it wasn't a mistake
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.