[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you LITERALLY cannot get a gf if you don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446665774725.png (118 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1446665774725.png
118 KB, 500x482
>tfw you LITERALLY cannot get a gf if you don't have a beard

WHY DO I STILL LIVE IN THIS FUCKING PLANET
FUUUCCKKKKKK
>>
(not true by the way)

Original
>>
if you have a masculine face and strong jaw and chin then beard is negligible

hell its better to not have any beard since it would only obstruct your features
>>
>>25789525
>>25789526
FUCK OFF

Having a beard is a clear sign of masculinity.
If you don't have a beard, all females think you are a boy.

Also, for you to be handsome WITHOUT a beard, you literally need god tier genetics, like 0.1%
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x283
>>25789526
This, guys with masculine faces who want to grow a beard grow a stubble instead so as not to hide those rugged features of theirs.
>>
>>25789526
Actually kinda this.

Beards are only a good move for guys who gain something by distracting from the attractiveness of their face.
>>
>>25789549
this post is a great example of trying too hard for bait
>>
I'm a testosterone jaw guy. I shave for that reason. I used to be pretty good looking but somebody decided that my nose would look better if he moved it an inch and a half to the right with his shoe.

Ruined my face.
>>
Then why do I see plenty of men with gfs who have no beard?
>>
>>25789628
Crooked nose club here. I hear it's too noticeable until you look for it
>>
>>25789549
>Having a beard is a clear sign of masculinity.

Just makes you look like a faggot hipster unless you're a muscle bloke with a beard.
>>
>>25789628
Ouch, that fucking sucks. Can you get it fixed? Before and after pics?
>>
>grow short beard
>mustache doesn't even fully connect to bottom area
>hair doesn't even fully cover lower cheeks
>taken me around three months to get this far
>actually get sporadic compliments and comments on it from both guys and girls
It's weird.
>>
File: 1452859124954.png (318 KB, 661x463) Image search: [Google]
1452859124954.png
318 KB, 661x463
>try growing beard
>all awkward proportions and patchy shit
>most of it was growing under chin
>shave most of it off
>get a stubble look
>actually looks alright
Don't threat brobots, you can still rock the rugged "out of bed" look
>>
>>25789652
I went to the doctor for something else like a year afterwards and brought it up while I was there. He told me if I would have showed up the day it happened he might of been able to straightened it out. Told me I'd have to live with it or get plastic surgery.

I'm not trying to get reverse image searched or something, so sorry no pics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.