[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
personal flaws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
I literally can't keep a secret. I want people to know that I know so badly for some reason. I can't get over this. If something came out that I already know about it makes me so angry. This is my worst trait no idea how to get over it.
>>
>If something came out that I already know about it makes me so angry
what?

Also if it's your worst flaw then tell people never to tell you secrets.
>>
obsessive, compulsive liar, and resentful
>>
>if something came out that I already know about it makes me so angry

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>25788113

Okay good. You're the genuine article. You actually gave a fuck. I know you OP. I'm your friend. I'm on your side. I'm your biggest fan. You are number one in my book. I always loved you the most. You have so much heart. That's why you're number one. Don't ever forget it. OP OP OP OP OP!!!!!!! you're gonna go far kid. if you speak say it loud and proud. you're worth while and we're all rooting for you.
>>
I feel you OP, i can't even hold secrets about my own life, all my friends know I'm a junkie because of that. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>25788152
compulsive lying is the worst, you make up shit about the most pointless insignificant things for no reason
>>
>>25788303
THIS. I tell everyone MY secrets. Fuck. I think I'm completely mental. I'd tell people I just met about my selfharm if I got the chance. I don't tell other people's secrets though. Or maybe I do.
>>
>>25788541
Glad someone can relate. I always realize I shouldn't have said it when it's too late.
>>
File: 1450286712137.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450286712137.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
when something terrible happens or somebody important dies or there is big news in general i get excited and enjoy being the one to give the news to people so i can observe how they react

i try to bring it up naturally and seem like i'm sad or something but the other day when telling my father that david bowie died he asked me why i was smiling and i started laughing my ass off and hid in my room embarrassed for the rest of the day

how much of an autistic piece of shit am i, fuck
>>
File: $_1.jpg (53 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
53 KB, 285x400
>>25788818
That isn't even bad. I might start doing it myself.

Miia best waifu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.