[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"yes anon, i'm going to see him, but i really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1443149634965.jpg (26 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26 KB, 542x650
>"yes anon, i'm going to see him, but i really like you, and i can assure that it's not abput choosing between you and him"

T-that's it, right guys?
i'm going to get cuck'd right?
>>
>>25788095
Yeah man, if you don't break up with her right now she'll never respect you and continue to walk over you.

Should've stopped her when you still could.
>>
I enjoy seeing normies getting cucked.
>>
explain the situation, anon-kun
>>
>>25788095
>and i can assure that it's not abput choosing between you and him

Because she wants to have both of you.

You are going to get cucked, if you haven't already.
>>
>>25788095
>i'm going to get cuck'd right?

No. She already dumped you.
>>
>>25788095
Forget about her and tell her to forget about you because you're not interested.
>>
>>25788095
dump her right this instant, she's testing you to see if you're a beta cuck
>>
How old are you? Please tell me that you haven't reached the age where you can legally vote for the head of state but can't figure out when you're getting cucked by some whore.
>>
>>25788095
If you don't go no contact immediately you are definitely a kek.
>>
>>25788095
Poor guy. Don't trust it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.