[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women have the subconscious ability to sense your sex life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: whispering girls.jpg (23 KB, 399x337) Image search: [Google]
whispering girls.jpg
23 KB, 399x337
Do women have the subconscious ability to sense your sex life?
>>
only if you act like a desperate loser all the time

so, yes
>>
>>25786929
No, as long as you hide it.
>>
The correlation between confidence, posture, social skills, etc. and a sex life becomes obvious as one enters into adulthood.

I was broken before adulthood but it's still worse as an actual adult and it being written on my forehead that I'm an abject loser.
>>
>>25786943
>>25786954
>>25786983

This is why it is of the utmost necessity to never show any hint of weakness or vulnerability. Ever.

This world is just waiting with its mouth open to swallow you whole. You can't give it the chance. Keep a constant poker face and never let ANYONE suspect how afraid you are or how much you loathe yourself. They can and will use it against you.
>>
File: 145268715890386.png (125 KB, 400x781) Image search: [Google]
145268715890386.png
125 KB, 400x781
>>25787094
i don't think i can do it senpai

the pressure is too much
>>
>>25787126

You have to force yourself to be strong.

It gets easier over time, I promise. Eventually, there's days where you won't even have to grit your teeth in agony.
>>
>>25787094
You'd probably come across as uptight and wooden if you did this and make yourself even more nervous. Best to relax and think the world could be your friend.
>>
>>25787160

Fuck that.

The world isn't a friend to anyone, especially not people like us. Pretending that it is will just invite abuse, mockery, and disgust from the people around you.
>>
>>25786943
How should one act?
>>
>>25787160
Honestly, people are different.
You gotta be able to read social cues and act a certain way during certain points.
>>
no they dont. Lie to them about sex as much as possible.
>>
Tbh

I think they do.

If you act like a loser and such.
If you act more seperare.

But fuck that. I wouldnt let them
>>
Most normal women are attracted to men who are good at something and has enough confidence to exhibit publicly. Like you could literally be a fat ass pimply faced guy but if you become well known for being good at ANYTHING that is competitive, you will get girls. There are debate team groupies, for fucks sake.

Girls do not really have a subconscious ability to sense your sex life, but rather your social flaws that cause you to (involuntarily) have no sex life. This is how humans evolved. Men do shit, women get attracted to the men that do shit. Really men are the ones that are always in control, unless you are a beta faggot. In my experience, all the times i had sex was from the woman asking me while I was just doing my thing. They are usually straightforward about this so no guessing is really required. When I actually tried to go out and get laid I usually failed horribly. Mainly because I am not the partying "lets kiss random girls" type.

Just do your thing, go out in public and the girls will come.
>>
>>25788542

Oh also a lot of you guys here appear to need a healthy dose of antidepressants and therapy. Ya'll got issues that need to be sorted out.
>>
They can sense if you're complete fucking loser by which they can deduce the likelihood of you being a virgin. Just like everyone else.
>>
A man gives off different pheromones depending on whether he is a virgin or not. Women subconsciously pick these up and it indicates to them whether you're a loser or not.

So yes, they can. But they don't necessarily realise it.
>>
>>25788645

How can your body know if you are a virgin
>>
Fake it til u make it :^)
>>
Absolutely

When you get a girlfriend suddenly more girls become attracted to you than when you were single
>>
>>25788835
The same way it knows when to start puberty I imagine.
>>
>>25788862
What if you have a girlfriend but are a virgin?
>>
File: 1445134279625.jpg (62 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1445134279625.jpg
62 KB, 400x583
>>25786929
To a certain degree. Like yeah they can notice if you get tons of action or barely any at all... but for a woman such a thing as sexual abstinence is a foreign concept. They just can't comprehend some guys can be still virgins past the age of ~20.
>>
File: 1451485119349.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1451485119349.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>25788645

Stop trying to scare people with this bullshit.
>>
>>25788862
Because a woman has chosen you as her mate, other women assume you must be worth having
>>
>>25789029
Which means you people are all worthless
>>
>>25786929
Even my male "friends" told me a few times it is obvious I never even kissed a girl. Kinda what the girls call creepiness. It's like pretending you won the Nobel prize in front of scientists. Even if you don't say anything everybody senses there is something wrong with you.
>>
File: 1395956839996.png (283 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1395956839996.png
283 KB, 720x404
>>25788645
>A man gives off different pheromones depending on whether he is a virgin or not.
Bullshit. Women won't even believe you when you tell them directly that you are a virgin. I had to expose my power level a little bit and call them whores etc before they started comprehending that I'm not joking around. Still... then they usually make up a story that I'm not really a virgin, I'm just heartbroken and that's from where I get my attitude towards women... fucking retards.
>>
>>25789080
>Women won't even believe you
After a certain age it is true. But this is the same with normal males too. Being a virgin "forever" sounds too far fetched for average people. They can't even imagine how to live without sex and affection.
>>
>>25789080
I'd rather be thought of as a virgin than some bitter wife beater.
>>
>>25786929
wrong place to ask for this desu
>>
>>25786929

Women are either sluts or whores. The key is telling the difference. I go from chatting with a girl on OkCupid to seeing her tits within hours. Just wait until she's drunk and she gives it all away. Or she makes you pay for it.
>>
File: 1415817384535.jpg (828 KB, 1846x1400) Image search: [Google]
1415817384535.jpg
828 KB, 1846x1400
>>25789194
>I'd rather be thought of as a virgin than some bitter wife beater
Too bad women prefer wife beaters over virgins.
>>
>>25789550
Notice how these women are all western. Good women still exist mate, you just need to know where to look for them.
For instance Japanese culture teaches women the value of the traditional family life. They make excellent and loyal wives.
>>
>>25788542
Talents are not enough.

People say I'm a decent drawer. I don't think I am anything special (hell I don't use computer, I mostly just draw by hand with regular ball-pen). People know about this because I tend to doodle a lot during classes. Long stgory shorts loads of people ask me to keep my drawing from time to time. I'm pretty sure there are sketches I made on uni teacher's gabinets. Shit's insane

I'm a 21 KV
>>
>>25789609
West is over. And we can't just all go to Japan.
>>
>>25786929
Its the other way, people tend to express obvious signs when you are desperate, which anybody can easily pick up.
>>
>>25789080
>has contact with women
Please leave this board.
>>
>>25789609
>NAWALT fallacy
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.