[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be a Chad and never have sex? Pic related. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Obiwan-Soresu.png (2 MB, 1800x816) Image search: [Google]
Obiwan-Soresu.png
2 MB, 1800x816
Can you be a Chad and never have sex?

Pic related. He's pretty Chad-like and assuming he never secretly broke his beliefs has never had sex.
>>
He'a also a movie character.
>>
Hey Nat, nice thread XD
>>
>>25786324
Wait is it really jedi beliefs to never ever have sex? So many jedi have children
>>
How exactly do we define Chad though? Is someone a Chad because they're good with women, or are they a Chad because of the qualities they have that consequently enable them to be good with women? Is someone Chad because they're confident, capable, a good leader, or are we going purely by success with the opposite sex? I imagine someone who can take charge and lead others as a Chad, and you don't necessarily have to have sex to be able to do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 221x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 221x144
the actor has had sex 10000 times. No.
>>
Tim Tebow
>>
chad is just a meme

you give it meming when you decided what chad means for you. It's just someone else that you're jealous of because you percieve them as better than you are
>>
>>25786466

luke disregarded a lot of the rules of the old jedi order.
>>
>>25786324
Hey anon, did you also know that some people can fly? I saw this amazing documentary called "Superman", very insightful.
>>
>>25786324
>never had sex

rey is his daughter
>>
Jedi are allowed to have sex, they just aren't allowed to have romantic relationships. At least thats what I recall.
>>
>>25786324
No, idiot.

You can't have emotional attachment. You can fuck hookers you please.
>>
>>25786324
Jedis can have as much sex as they want, they just can't form emotional bonds and relationships. He is a turbo-chad.
>>
>>25786664
...really? wouldn't that fall under passion and shit like that?
>>
>>25786714
Not if it's meaningless
>>
>>25786664
>>25786669

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1989505.stm

> Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.

> "Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."
>>
>>25786743
Yet another stupid move by Lucas.
Bravo.
>>
>>25786324
He had a love interest in The Clone Wars where it was implied that they fucked. Obi-Wan even said he almost left the Jedi Order for her.
>>
Tesola was a Chad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.