[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you join the military? >interesting shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: afcombatcontrollers.jpg (115 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
afcombatcontrollers.jpg
115 KB, 600x400
Why don't you join the military?

>interesting shit
>motivation for working out
>free food and shelter
>women will be all over you
>challenge and conflict will give you great character
>free college
>you'll finally be a man

You're going to benefit the military industrial complex anyway, so why not do it while being a badass?
>>
Maybe if trump becomes president but I'm not going to be fighting for Obama or Bernies faggot machine.
>>
>>25785730
>thinking things would change with a new president
>>
>>25785701
There are no real wars going on, and if there was, the ROE these days would most likely get you killed before you are allowed to engage. The pussification of society today has greatly affected the military. Special snowflake syndrome is coming in full force, and it's not going to get any better. Plus, these faggots aren't worth dying for anyway.
>>
>>25785798
Yeah, for the past 50 years all presidents have just been clowns taking orders from people smarter than they are.

US foreign policy is pretty established and stable.
>>
>>25786975
hey i'm offended
>>
>>25786975
There doesn't need to be a real war going on, someone would obtain most of the benefits OP listed even if he enlisted in peacetime.
>>
File: 20160114_134814~2.jpg (824 KB, 1836x2565) Image search: [Google]
20160114_134814~2.jpg
824 KB, 1836x2565
>>25785701
Because 95% of R9K is not physically qualified for service
>>
>>25786975
>pussification
Combat job standard requirements are the same if not even worse. OP is talking about challenging infantry/special forces jobs, not some guy who sits at a desk all day.
>>
>>25787084
And 99% isn't mentally qualified.
>>
Extensive arrest record and a medical history filled with heroin overdoses, rehabs, and infections caused by IV drug use.

I would try but I'm pretty sure they'll laugh me out of the building.
>>
>>25786975
what's your definition of a "real war"?
>>
THE WAR ECONOMY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.