[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate NEETBUX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: selsun_blue1_copy.jpg (79 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
selsun_blue1_copy.jpg
79 KB, 720x540
Srsly I used to just live with my parents posting memes on 4chan,then I found a sugar daddy (he's 67) and now I get to spend all day on 4chan in an apartment he pays for, with a gf he finances. Seriously I only have sex with him like once a month, this is a robots dream. You can live it too
>>
Also I'm not even that good looking, like all I did was post a profile on a sugar daddy dating website and boom, I never have to work plus with gay marriage legalized I get half of this dudes money when he dies
>>
Does no one want a sugar daddy?
>>
File: fQRmDeA.jpg (46 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
fQRmDeA.jpg
46 KB, 500x354
>>25785170
That's gay AF nigga, I'd rather not have my boypucci fucked by some.old fart
>>
File: santorum.png (800 KB, 590x751) Image search: [Google]
santorum.png
800 KB, 590x751
Leading you down into my core... where I've become so numb...
>>
I would be cool with this arrangement as long as I wouldn't be the bottom
>>
>>25785263
What is this website? I would like to try it
>>
File: rick2.png (232 KB, 381x484) Image search: [Google]
rick2.png
232 KB, 381x484
>>25785493
No Faggot. One homosexual encounter is enough to lead to addiction. I know. I lived that life. Don't go down that road.
>>
Umm...
you're all fucking gay
>>
i'd do it if it was true.

im not good looking enough though. and im not gay.
>>
File: takecare.jpg (171 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
takecare.jpg
171 KB, 700x700
I think I'm too ugly to have a sugar daddy
>>
Tfw too shy to even attract an old gay man
>>
>>25785170
You must be a Chad
>>
Are there any sites for this except with sugar moms?
>>
I could never do this, I have too much pride.
>>
Yeah my wife got a sugar daddy (only after getting her boyfriend's permission, of course!) and she gives me 3% of what she gets so I don't have to spend all the money I earn from my job on raising her son.

>>25785787
I hope you look like modeling material because, there is literally no way any sugar mommies are going to pay money to get fucked by the average robot.
>>
is this actually real OP? do you have any kind of proof? not like asking for a full on sex pic or anything, but like even just the website would be great

i'm at the end of my tolerance for life and frankly i don't have any dignity anymore, if he's nice and not atrociously ugly i could 100% go for this, hell i'd even taken care of myself really hard for him, i've always wanted to look prettier
>>
please OP i need to know
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.