[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of rules did your parents household have growing up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
What type of rules did your parents household have growing up?
>>
Not much, my sister was a goody goody so they expected the same out of me. Once I learned how to lie I basically could do what I wanted.

Except I had to be at the dinner table when dinner was ready. No getting around that.
>>
>>25781703
Not enough. I think that's my problem.
>>
File: 16-01-2016=05.png (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16-01-2016=05.png
138 KB, 640x480
>tfw grew up in paradise but just wanted to play computer games

I was a spoiled brat, but hey, you don't know what you've got til it's gone.
>>
>>25781703
dont stay out when it gets dark

>tfw im a grown ass man
>>
no dick cheese and always say thank you
>>
>>25781703
My brother was out of control, problems with drugs, alcohol, police, dropped out of school. As long as I keep going to school and took out the trash, I got to do whatever I wanted, never had a curfew in high school, never been grounded.
>>
>>25781703
>your parents household

Do you mean my parents living with their parents, my grandparents? Or do you mean me living with my parents?

I grew up in the 90s and there was like "don't eat in front of the TV" until we were in our teens, also "don't close your door" until I was in my teens which was redundant since my parents would just do that thing of knocking while opening the door and I wouldn't get a lock on my door until I was 17.

other than that, just like generic "don't do drugs, don't go out without telling us where you're going and when you're coming back, etc"
>>
no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes
>>
>no video games
>no inviting friends
>no visiting friends
>>
>>25781703
None, just don't commit a crime.
>still just stayed inside playing vidya and shitposting.
>>
File: 1434394255655.jpg (6 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1434394255655.jpg
6 KB, 249x249
>>25782328
I have the same thing, but the opposite.
*Because* I have good grades (20, in college) I can't do anything, and I am never given anything.

But when my step-brother comes around from his bi-annual drug warrant avoidance he's welcomed, housed, taken with my family on vacation, and fed.

But at least I don't have to work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.