[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>customers tell me I need to smile more >customers tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 02.png (70 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
02.png
70 KB, 554x527
>customers tell me I need to smile more
>customers tell me I look angry all the time

YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCHES THERES NOTHING TO SMILE ABOUT THIS JOB HAS MADE ME HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT PEOPLE AND I WANT TO REACH AROUND THIS COUNTER AND SLAM YOUR FUCKING HEAD REPEATEDLY AGAINST THE COUNTER FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>25781311

I used to wagecuck at McDonalds back in the day when they had the whole "We love to see you smile." BS going on.

For the uninformed no we really could not care if you smiled.
>>
File: 1383374209039.jpg (44 KB, 419x358) Image search: [Google]
1383374209039.jpg
44 KB, 419x358
>>25781369
Working front end and dealing with people has made me lose all of my patience and I am constantly on edge. I have so much anger and rage built up that one day I think I'm gonna explode in front of people and just walk out the store. It's so fucking bad. I can't keep dealing with customers (people) who have no interest in making even the tiniest bit of my day better. The smallest shit makes my blood boil.
>>
>>25781510

I lucked out and was in the grill. They tried putting me in the window to take the cash give the drink and food. Had some morbidly obese cow pull up to the window one day in a beat to hell caravan, just a total cunt. It ordered a chocolate shake in the old super sized drink cups when those were still offered. Decided to not "Securely" put the lid on and as it wrapped its fat nubs around the cup the shake gushed out the top and bitch fucking flipped out. I just closed the window and told them i was going on break.
>>
I was a cashier at a grocery store for a long time and one time my boss called me in because some customer complained about me not smiling. Fucking normies, I swear...
>>
>>25781311
Oh fuck front end wagecuck feels?

>be cashier
>literally just waiting for customers to not be stupid and see the fucking light is on and register open
>one of the managers come up and tells us we can't stand at the register
>says we're not supposed to stand here and do nothing while we wait
>tells us to walk around the aisle and straighten out the already straight candy
>tell customer I'm open
>customer says "BUT YOU'RE WANDERING ALL AROUND HOW CAN I SEE YOU'RE OPEN"
>mind you my light is fucking on
>tell her I'm not allowed to stand here and i must "wander" around
>"BUT HOW CAN I SEE YOU"

Everyone is fucking retarded. Luckily I have the patience of a Buddhist and nothing makes me budge.
>>
>>25782059

>manager tells me i cant just stand there and do nothing
>says i should be cleaning the register when no one is there
>ok
>cleaning the regsiter with the cleaner shit they give me
>when im doing it no customers come in my lane because they assume im closed because im cleaning

fucking hell
>>
>>25781510

>I am a stupid, poor nigger with no skills who voluntarily agreed to exchange labor for currency
>you have an obligation to make me feel better!!!!!!

Fuck I hate retail plebs. You are all useless and I can't wait until robots replace you and the Jews finally kill you off.
>>
>>25782130
You're a fucking idiot if you think the only people who go into retail or simple jobs are stupid.

At my job there's someone with a masters degree in biology who's working 2 jobs, one in retail because he wasn't getting paid well enough in his field.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that everybody knows biology and that biology is stupid, Fuck off.
>>
>>25782288
Thing is. You're at the bottom of the barrel . No one gives a fuck about you or your feelings. You need to understand this now that you're doing work that fucking high school kids do. Suck it up or get a better job you dumbass. A lot of people have worked retail/fast food, hell I use to at 6am in the morning to 2pm AFTER working another job at night from 9pm-330am (at a bar)
>>
File: 1427608926248.jpg (98 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1427608926248.jpg
98 KB, 450x450
>>25782101
I got another.

>now that I understand what goes on behind the register I can see how much of nothing cashiers have to stare at while the customer pays
>literally all it says on the touch screen is "please wait"
>customers always fucking assuming you're clicking buttons or doing some high tech shit on the register
>get phone numbers thrown at me, credit cards handed to me, food stamps, iphones
>have to explain to people that all i have the power to do is enter their card numbers or cancel the payment
>customers goes full retard at pinpad every single time and get angry at me as if I'm pressing "debit card" or some shit at the register
>I'm clearly standing there not pressing anything and staying at a screen
>have to come around and pay for the fucking customer with their cards
>these are fucking adults, not even elderly who are having trouble
>can't even say most are women, it's men and women trying to unload their rage on the fucking pinpad and me
>pinpad always prompts for cash back
>all the customer has to do is hit NO in red
>watch as they claim they hit NO and it always goes to the cash back screen, and i have to cancel it and start again
>customer is violently hitting the pinpad and fails several times to press NO
>I tell them to just let me see at instead
>i press no
>it works
>what the fuck
>happened 6 times in one day

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>25782288

>He's smart because he has a master's in bio!

If he was smart he wouldn't be working in retail. If retail pays more than his field he was either too stupid to land a good job in it or so fucking stupid he chose to spend thousands of dollars and 5+ years on a degree with no practical value.

So yes, your coworker is a fucking idiot
>>
>>25782408
I'm not the original person, I just posted replying to the >I am a stupid, poor nigger with no skills who voluntarily agreed to exchange labor for currency
No idea what you were arguing about and wasn't complaining about the work. kek
>>
File: tfw.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
People have been saying this to me since I was 12.

"Come on, look happier, otherwise nobody will want to talk to you"

THIS IS MY NEUTRAL FACE GODDAMN IT
>>
>>25782419
By your logic only the wealthy are actually intelligent and you and the rest of the world are idiots.
>>
>>25782479

I'm not poor, though. I am not yet wealthy, but at the current rate I will be. Despite that, not all poorfags are idiots. He could have chosen a field which pays poorly but contributes to the world and is enjoyable and intellectually stimulating. Instead he sells bread.
>>
>>25782514
>He could have chosen a field which pays poorly but contributes to the world and is enjoyable and intellectually stimulating
He did choose a field that paid poorly and contributed to the world. He was doing that for a couple of years before he decided he wanted to live in a nice neighborhood and have food on the table. It's called reality, you can't live your dreams kid. Also he got a gf
>>
>>25782439
What is your problem and I will tell you how to fix it
>>
>>25782618
I don't have a problem with what I'm doing now nor am I pursuing a career in retail. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>25782634
I assumed you were op bitch boy. Never mind
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.