[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I eat a lot and get fat, will my dick get bigger too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Logo_Square-300x300.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Square-300x300.png
7 KB, 300x300
If I eat a lot and get fat, will my dick get bigger too?
>>
>>25781155
The opposite will happen- relatively speaking. The fat around your junk will kind of eclipse it, effectively reducing your length.
>>
wtf 5 and a half inches is just fine.

Mine is 3 and a half, and it doesn't even bother me that much. You can fuck girls just fine with a dick that size.
>>
>>25781155
it'll get smaller because you have a pad of fat building up around the base of your penis
>>
>>25781193
I'm not thick enough
>>
No, it'll just look smaller in comparison to the rest of your body.
>>
>>25781193
>this is what dicklets actually believe
haha
>>
>>25781211
You're probably thicker than I am.

>>25781225
Ok sure whatever. All I'm trying to say is that OPs dick problems are quite minor relative to mine, so he should shut his trap.
>>
No. The fat cells in your penis don't get larger when gaining weight. Basically, you can't really gain weight/fat on your penis.
>>
>>25781315
THEN FUCKING HELP WHJAT DO I DO
>>
I'm kind of glad I have a three and a half inch dick though.

If I had a big dick I'd feel like I'm sexually assaulting people when I got an erection in public. Like imagine if I bumped into someone and they could feel my erection, I'd feel so guilty.
>>
>>25781354
pills nigga
>>
>>25781354
Nothing. Live with the fact that you're a dicklet or just kill yourself. You can also stop worrying about what succubi think and become a wizard for life.
>>
>>25781396
they dont work nigga
>>
File: saucy.jpg (830 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
saucy.jpg
830 KB, 750x1000
>>25781406
I can't even kill myself. I just have to live with the fact that I'm a dicklet.
>>
>>25781155

Depends on what you eat. Some plants like yohimbe and other herbs to make your dick fuller. Other foods are semi-aphrodisiacs. Peanut butter shakes and tuna always gets me hard. Protein in general is good for tissue growth. Fats from nuts help the sex drive.
>>
>>25781518
Only people with decent sized dicks in the first place need to worry about fullness. It's very easy to fill out 3.5 inches.
>>
>>25781563

Constantly being aroused will lead to slow dick growth over time, especially when accompanied by gentle ligament stretching. That's why so many PE programs favor jelqing and edging. Blood flow is important for penis growth.
>>
>>25781632
Damn why didn't I realize! Maybe with a lot of discomfort and awkwardness and hard work, I can stretch out my penis from 3.5 inches to an entire 4 inches. Surely that would fix everything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.