[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lonliness thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nmg0lorBWi1ryxzr3o1_500.jpg (79 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmg0lorBWi1ryxzr3o1_500.jpg
79 KB, 500x636
holy shit im so lonely. im so depressed. and a little tipsy yess. but i just want someone to connect with. can anyone else relate PLEASE? anyone? im so alone. i stare out into the world and i feel like im not a part of it
>>
>i stare out into the world and i feel like im not a part of it
why this gotta be a bad thing?
>>
go out and make some friends faggot
>>
>>25781161

BUT IM SUCK A FUCKING LOSER> nobody fucking likes me. im so lonely that it makes me wanna hurt myself. i just want to ram my head against the wall. this is my life and it will continue to be my life. FUCK IT. fuck it all
>>
>>25781114
weak faggot

people like you truly should be sterilized
>>
>>25781114
Try hard drugs several times a day and you'll eventually feel a little bit better :-)
>>
>>25781203

whining about it won't do you any good. how fucking old are you anyway?

when I was a kid I had no friends and felt lonely too but jesus christ if you're gonna hurt yourself atleast take pics.

In all seriousness, why do you think noone likes you?
>>
>>25781329

i understand that whining won't do any good. logically i understand that. however it feels like i have no other option for an emotional catharsis. im 22.

nobody fucking likes me. when i was in college i had no friends, talk to no one, stayed in my dorm while every weekend i had to listen to everyone in the halls go out and have fun and laugh with each other. i had to hear that shit every weekend for four years. and now i live in an apartment and its the same thing. so lonely, no friends, yet i live in kind of a biggish town so i hear people having fun and going out and im just not a part of it. nobody likes me at all, im the most boring person ever. i have a shitty job, in the hopes that someday i might be able to find fullfilment in something, but no i will always be lonely as fuck. my life is a fucking joke, its like i live for the weekends in the hope that something exciting may happen but it never does. i cant keep living like this.

i spent a few weeks in a psych ward. i miss it. some of the best ive ever felt
>>
Post Skype/Steam/Mail and let's talk about stuff and life in general.
>>
>>25781423
i would be your friend
>>
>>25781423
I for one spend a good majority of my time online, shitposting/playing vidya and it's been like this for the past 10 years. Never really felt any form of lonelyness or depression because of it. When I started going out and actually made friends, life didn't really change much.

surely you must have some online friends at the very least?
>>
>>25781472

thanks for the offer man but i don't have anything to talk about. im dumber than a sack of shit, i have nothing to say worth hearing.

one time., one time, this girl thought i was cute and wanted to meet me. and guess what happened? she endded up scolding me for an hour about how much of a loser i was and how my personality was so bland and boring. she was right i suppose. that was years ago; ive hardly even talked to women since
>>
>tipsy

lol fag
>>
Its OP
Today all I tried to do was get a haircut and while I was in the lobby waiting to get one a chad took a pic of me staring off and put a funny saying to it.
Dont know if he was making fun of me or not, but at least you dont have dudes taking photos of you making a joke out of it
>>
>>25781636

i don't know the difference between tipsy and drunk

at what point can you tell the difference
>>
>>25781686
Its ok op, he put it on snapchat
>>
>>25781721

I meant that using the word "tipsy" instead of something like "buzzed" means that OP is either a woman or a faggot.
>>
>>25781603
You sure about this? I don't want to force you to do it if you don't want to.
>>
>>25781775

i always figured "tipsy" was a bit more drunk than "buzzed" but not quite "drunk"
>>
>>25781777

No I said I appreciate the offer but there's no point. There's nothing I have to say. I have nothing to say about life or stuff in general.

All I know is that I'm deeply unhappy with my life, I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what, I feel a crippling sense of lonliness anywhere I go.
>>
>>25781926
Jesus man a dudes trying to help you out and you say "no thanks ill just continue being depressed"
Dont try to seek help and turn down the offers because you just wanted attention and enjoy being sad
Maybe sucuide at that point is your best option if you dont want to feel better
>>
>>25782198
That was tough love, dont actually kill yourself, just you know keep it as an option if things dont get better
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.