[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking linked with mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18
How many of you were spanked as children?
>>
>>25780848
>spanking
if only i were so lucky to just get spanked
>tfw mexican mom
>tfw she used the first thing she found to hit with
the end of a cable was the worst
>>
I was hit with a belt when I was a kid and when I was a teenager my father would knock me down to the floor until I was immobilized.
>>
I used to get belted and pvc pip'ed. Spanking was a blessing
>>
>>25780848
My dad used to slap me and my half, older brothers, when they were children.
Once he was making me study algebra and as I didn't grasp a concept he grew more and more pissed till he smacked me in the face with it.
Now I'm what you'd call "successful", I'm an economist / actuary earning over 250k for a PE firm, and I'm just starting my second year.
And yet I'm totally uncapable of having relevant relationships with anybody, I feel annoyed by social interaction, and am generally pissed off at everything in general.
.O well, at least I live nicely and can afford expensive alcohol for friday nights like this.
>>
>>25780848
found the middle-class "robot"
>>
Spanked, face grabbed and squeezed, slapped full force across the face, mom hit me across the face with a spatula, dad grabbed a fistful of my hair and started shaking me like a ragdoll.

All in all could have been a lot worse. I've never been in a fight either so who knows how much more of an insufferable douche I'd be if NOBODY kicked my ass during my developmental years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LheS8xvLXS4
Song thread.
>>
I was a good kid so my mom only spanked me once every few months, if she was really angry, she'd use a fly swatter. My dad never hit me.
>>
>>25780848
Yes but I am old enough to where just about everyone my age was spanked at one point or another.
And I am not white. Only white people have a problem with spanking your children when they act up.
>>
>>25780971
>I've never been in a fight either so who knows how much more of an insufferable douche I'd be if NOBODY kicked my ass during my developmental years
What the fuck are you going on about
>>
>>25781047
learn to read fag
>>
>>25781047

My parents hit me, my peers did not.

If my parents didn't hit me, I would never know what it was like to get my ass kicked for being a douchebag and I might have turned out to be a complete and total asshole.
>>
>spanking is a problem
ONLY if you're white and female. Females are told they are pretty princessss who can do no wrong. When they get spanked, it shows that they in fact can do wrong which cause them to be sluts.

Males on the other hand cope really well with a whoopin'. Why? Because life intrinsically beats males down -- a whooping from a parent merely expedites a boy into his manhood.
>>
>>25780848
They only hit me because I would start fights and break noses (easy as shit with any thing if you hit the right spot.)
If they hadn't I would have turned out like your average gangster and not average bussiness guy.
>Spanking
lel no.
>mfw dad never hit me, it was always mom.
>Dad would talk things out and explain how I was wrong, but also should never lose a fight, how to be a man etc.
>why do I hate women... Hmmmmmmm.
I pity those with no fathers/ bad fathers.
>>
>>25780957
You don't have to lie
>>
I got spanked once really hard with a wooden spoon and every time after, if I was being a shit my mum would pull it out of the drawer and I'd be scared shitless so I'd stop immediately
>>
>>25780848
[citation needed but let's be honest, op is just being a faggot]
>>
>2016
>Believing in the mental illness meme

Kill yourself OP
>>
File: 1452253205631.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1452253205631.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
i was

and now i have a spanking fetish
>>
>>25780848
Moderately humorous story.
>Mom in kitchen, trying to do something.
>I'm standing in the way, being a little shit
>She calmly asks, "honey, could you please leave the kitchen while I'm busy?"
>I stay anyway still being a little shit.
>She asks again, being more stern, "If you don't leave, I'm going to have to ask you to go to your room..."
>I don't care, mommy! I like it in my room! Besides, you can't make me!
>She grabs a wooden spoon off the counter and goes to spank me with it, I turn my hip to try and block her shot, but I overdo it and she smacks me square in the balls.
>I slump to the floor, like a sack of potatos.
I have always listened to her since...
>>
>>25781230

No you're just being a little bitch whos blaming your dad because you can't get laid. My dad was socially awkward but I turned out fine.

>Mum h-h-hit me so I hate women now durrr
>>
>spanked
anon, I was beaten till I was bleeding with a broom stick because by dad got so high he thought I was a foreign spy and kept asking me where I hid the tapes, I was like 12
>>
File: schizo.jpg (8 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
8 KB, 277x182
I was spanked a few times as a child and now I have schizophrenia.

Thanks mom.
>>
>>25781464

Booooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry for u!!!!! :^)
>>
>>25780848
i was

now, i'm a little bitch who always follows the rules and is afraid to try anything
>>
File: 1441825275168.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1441825275168.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>25781410
>She grabs a wooden spoon off the counter and goes to spank me with it, I turn my hip to try and block her shot, but I overdo it and she smacks me square in the balls.
Rekt
>>
Nah, my dad had an extensive background in TKD when it meant something and was an amatuer kickboxer so he had me practicing since I could walk.
When I would misbehave when I was 10 or older, my parents wouldn't have dared to even grab me because I would have knocked them out cold.
>>
>born to a single mother
>for as long as I could remember she'd go off and beat me randomly, always yelled about how I'm the problem she has in life.
>afraid to talk to her as I might trigger her into full on punching me in the face, then kicking me a bunch while I was crying and down.
>didn't go on the 2nd grade field trip because when I asked her to sign the form she beat me to the point of getting hospitalized and said i fell riding me bike.
>suddenly when I was 11 she got married to a guy with two kids
>beatings suddenly stop and she pretends as if they never happened and that me and her were a "happy family"

Honestly the first time i got told to "go to my room" after she got married I thought it was some fucked up psychological warfare game where she saved the beating for any moment later on in the day, like kick in my door four hours later and beat my ass then. Turns out no that was the punishment now that she was married, this was devastating to my step siblings but not even a punishment to me.

Yeah, not everyone has a stable household OP. Some people grow up in fucked up situations.
>>
>>25781079
Thats a pretty big jump though, are you black? Obviously I don't know you but to me that conclusion just sounds like you pulled it from thin air
>>
>>25781358
>>25781362
https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/Spanking-Linked-to-Mental-Illness.aspx
>>
File: Kebab Remover.jpg (16 KB, 222x215) Image search: [Google]
Kebab Remover.jpg
16 KB, 222x215
Spankings are great; you either learn to conquer the rod or succumb to it.
>>
>>25781619

have you ever met someone who has never had his or her ass kicked? insufferable 99% of the time.
>>
Not me, if my parents ever touch me I would literally have stabbed them to death when they were sleeping. I had a few temper tantrums because aspergers at school and everyone said I was so brave and coddled me, in retrospect I can't believe I got out of that shit it was even close to when Columbine happened.
>>
>>25781418
I'm blaming my mom, I can get laid tho.
If anything I owe all my success to my father.
Reading comprehension?
>still a KHV but only because it's easier and I want to support him in his retirement.
>mom hits me with a metal pipe, throws me down 3 flights of stairs, beats you in front of my middle school class.
>Dad tells me to grow up and learn from my actions.
>>
As early as i can remember 3 or 4 years old, My parents used a belt for my alarm clock for church on Sunday mornings. All i wanted to do is stay up late Saturday nights and watch Tales From The Darkside, and Alfred Hitchcock. I would not wake up so they would belt my bare ass and say it was because jesus loves me.
Result... Conditioned Response to fall asleep and snore real loud every time i hear a Preacher.
I definitely have problems. This is an interesting topic of y i cant figure out life and how to live it
>>
I was spanked, but I learned to enjoy it. I occasionally spank myself.
>>
>spanking

Lol, I wish. I used to get belted by my mother for stupid shit, like not getting an A in elementary school. I remember very distinctly hiding with my brother in some part of the house as she looked for us - belt in hand - in order to beat us for some stupid thing (I think that time, it was that me and my brother fought at catechism class).

Father didn't really interfere, besides saying "Come on, that's enough for them."

Yes, we were spics, living in the U.S.
>>
>>25781462
> Not realizing you're the protagonist of The Butterfly Effect and you father wanted to change his past by listening to audio tapes in order to give you a better life; or, either, he wanted to get rid of the tapes so you wouldn't hurt yourself.
>>
File: 1450574376844.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1450574376844.png
252 KB, 511x428
>all these hardasses trying to see who had it the worst growing up

Why do any of you do this
>>
Maybe true, but all the people who I know weren't spanked as kids turned into insufferable assholes. I'd rather be mentally ill.
>>
>>25780848
I was, a couple of times.

Mostly for wetting the bed. The worst thing was - the reason I was wetting the bed was because my mother's junkie boyfriend was abusing the shit out of me.

Eh. I'm not that bitter about it. She had a way more sheltered upbringing than I ever did, and I know she feels crazy guilty about it all now. And she has been so supportive the past 15 years, I don't even want her to feel guilt.
>>
>when your parents make you go pick out your own switch from a nearby tree so they can beat you with it.

Those were the days, friends.
>>
>>25780957
Can I have a little money?
>>
My dad used to beat me with a stick
>>
Who else here /latino/
Mom used a the metal part of the belt, flip-flops and even her fucking nails to scratch my arms, hit me and shit
>>
Got my ass beat with a belt for getting bad grades in middle school all the time.. while it didn't encourage me to do better in school it humbled the fuck out of me.
>>
>>25780848
Slapped in the back of the head when my 4th grade teacher found me and all the other boys in my class trying to pass around a spent cigarette and huffing on it.

Principal lined us all up on the blacktop and periodically slapped us one by one.
>>
>>25781684
To add to this:
>Mom runs out of spending money after she buys several pears of designer shoes.
>asks dad for more.
>dad got tired and told her he's been having an affair for over 10 years.
>She tries to take half his stuff in the divorce.
>Lawyers rek her and she ends up getting deported.
>Dad keeps all the properties and everything she ever earned.
My dad is a chad and I admire him alot.
>>
reporting in!
>spanked until age 5 by dad who was a Freemason/swinger and did tons of drugs.
>was in same room with him as he blew his head off when i was 5
>am almost 26
>>
File: 1448817440867.jpg (92 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1448817440867.jpg
92 KB, 409x409
>half the anons itt are niggers and spics who cant control themselves without getting beaten as a kid

Glad to not be a degenerate a man-child though I may be wew
>>
>>25781794
Stockholm Syndrome the post
>>
>>25780957
Guess the self description makes you just like your dad now anon.
>>
>>25781600
damn, you ok anon?
>>
I grew up in the 80s in Ireland, I was beaten relentlessly by my primary school teachers.

>they would get the fastest runner in the class to hold your hair and run, and you either kept up or got scalped

>they would beat you to the ground, then kick you in stomach and face as you lay there in a fetal position

>they would force you to hold your hands out palms up while they beat your hands with wooden canes

this was in a class of kids about 6 to 10 years of age btw, needless to say I grew up to be a bitter angry fuckup
>>
I got my butt slapped, hit with wooden spoons and even had full on fights with siblings. One time I slammed my sisters head off the toilet a few times.
>>
Only occasionally, but never for the right reasons. Not like I think there are right reasons ... but there are no right reasons to have kids if you need to resort to force. Which, depending on how stupid your kid is, you do.

I didn't need to be hit, I was disobedient only because no one ever asked me politely. I didn't like being treated like I'm less than human and I don't like it now but guess what, that's how people treat each other. Why impose that on someone who doesn't even need to exist? I can't shelter them forever.
>>
>>25783438
>that professor that would give you a facial whenever you were bad.
>>
>>25781079
nice, don't forget to beat your kids. (feels good to give a 6 year old what they deserve little brats)
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (233 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
233 KB, 1600x669
>>25783438

>they would force you to hold your hands out palms up while they beat your hands with wooden canes

>Not having your palms beaten by metal striped rulers

Get to my level you pleb
>>
>>25781600
damn man, transmitting you some feels from Europe
>>
>>25780848
I was spanked, forced to eat foods I didn't like until I vomited, thrown against the wall, choked and punched several times
>>
File: 1452659076675.jpg (27 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1452659076675.jpg
27 KB, 480x479
I once got spanked for taking a small bite from a nutty bar before dinner was ready, having had nothing to eat throughout the day prior.

Is this why I am retarbid?
>>
>>25781047
Spare the rod, spoil the child. You've never heard of that?
>>
>>25780926
Same here dude, but my dad used a thick cutting board with a handle as well as these plastic serving spoons that had holes in them for extra aerodynamic beating. Belts were common too.
>>
>>25780894
I feel you bro Mexican here too. Mom had a thick leather belt on a shelf that she would beat the hell out of us with. Nobody wore it either it was just sitting on the shelf like some WWE championship belt they won in ass whoopin.
>>
>>25783706
Your parent(s) treated you like crap. Just for closure in case you needed it.
>>
>>25783438
It's funny how the world thinks Americans are retarded for being allowed to own guns, yet in Europe they routinely abuse their children in ways that are crueler than I could ever imagine.
>>
>>25780894
Why are Mexican moms so fucking crazy?
>accidentally pick some of her eggplants a week early to surprise her
>didn't know they weren't ripe
>beats me and yells at me ~20 minutes
>might have hit me with an eggplant, I don't remember
>rations out the eggplants to last me a week instead of letting me eat regular dinner
>during later beatings she would always yell about the eggplants as if what I did was a horrible crime

>feeds the dog some seafood soup
>dog ends up throwing up in my room later that night
>mom comes in and starts yelling
>im gagging and trying to go to the bathroom bc weak stomach
>she blocks the doorway and pushes me into the dogs puke

>dad holds me by my neck and walks me to my room bc I'm in trouble
>i say 'stop choking me'
>he gets really offended and says something like 'I'll hold your neck firmly when you're in trouble but I would never choke my child'
>aight
>tells my mom about it when I'm in my room
>later that night I'm walking down the hall
>I have one of those giant stuffed snakes around my shoulders
>mom is standing at the end of the hall
>when I pass her she grabs me by the shoulders
>'you call that choking? I'll show you choking bitch'
>tightens the snake around my neck then her hands
>only does it for about 15 seconds
Don't remember what happened after that
>>
>Americans are retarded for being allowed to own guns

only faggots, Scandinavians and trolls believe this.

>in Europe they routinely abuse their children in ways that are crueler than I could ever imagine

things were far FAR worse than this before my time, in the 50s and 60s, there was a huge amount of sexual abuse going on
>>
The British Empire rose to the largest one in the world partly by utilising caning and whipping as punishment for sailors. Just saying.

Today however, ,many industrialized countries have made it a crime even to spank kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment
>>
>>25783751
The 80's were a different time anon. If that shit happened now they would be all over it. Hell, children get sent into care for being disciplined physically (what's the euro version of spanking?)
>>
>>25783775
Damn, what a cunt
>>
So... you guys didn't think to maybe use your small stature as a sneak attack to retaliate? Imagine how easily you could've snuck up and stabbed your mom/dad.
>>
>>25782180
wew lad
original
comment
>>
>>25783980
>go on record for being violent toward caretakers

What is lily of the valley, vitamin D or some other shit you can just lie and blame on them god damn.
>>
>>25784021
>>25783980

>poisoning or stabbing your mother and father
edgy
>>
So, is it just a simple spanking on the ass that causes the mental illness? Because almost all the stories in this thread are more like complete beat downs.

My mom never spanked me, but my older sister would get the wooden spoon to her ass - but it was typically a last resort. My older sister would have full meltdowns that would last hours, to a point where she'd break shit and that's when my mom would spank her. If anything, I think my sister has always suffered from some sort of mental illness and that resulted in her spankings.

My dad only spanked me once, and I had it coming. I was about 12 and just hauled off and slapped my younger sister's inner thigh because she was pissing me off. Resulted in a beating on the ass.
>>
>>25780848
Spanking should only be done as a hard correction to ensure the behavior doesn't happen again.
Redirection and rewarding proper behavior is the way to create balanced people.
>>
File: 1450382803049.png (62 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1450382803049.png
62 KB, 454x453
>spanking
more like

>pushing
>throwing
>choking
>punching
>>
File: 1452809181205.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1452809181205.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>25785145

story

>be around 10
>crying in living room, don't remember why
>dad gets pissed
>pushes me into my room
>pushes me on bed and mounts me
>puts both hands on my neck while violently pushing me up and down by my neck while choking me and screaming in my face telling me how much of a piece of shit i am
>lay in bed and cry for hours
>dad keeps passing my room thinking of insults to say
>loser, retard, girl, piece of shit, lost cause

inb4 deserved it
>>
I used to get spanked, occasionally my mom would throw in social embarrassment by pulling my pants/underwear down and bare-ass spanking me in public. Also been slapped by her before.

Occasionally dad would pull hair and push me up against the wall - I always thought it was super funny so I would start laughing because his face would get so red and then he'd just get angrier and be rougher.

desu I was a spoiled bitch in my childhood though.
>>
>>25780848
My mom sprayed household cleaner in my eyes once when I was a child because I talked back to her....
>>
File: 1406017701664.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1406017701664.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
Whenever I made a mistake or "didn't try hard enough" my dad screamed and hit me.

Pretty fucking damning to hit a child for making mistakes. Whenever I do something wrong (even something small) I feel like absolute garbage. I blame myself for anything that goes wrong around me and I have 0 self esteem. I have no confidence and I'm scared of trying new things because of punishment.

Not to mention my dad would let me off a tiny bit easier if I started crying. Now even getting into an argument that gets slightly loud elicits tears. I look like a massive puss and even heated school debates could make me cry. ANY KIND OF FRUSTRATION = TEARS.

Anyone in this situation? I'm such a fucking loser because of these circumstances. I'm scared of everything and have extreme anxiety.

The worse part is my parents won't even acknowledge that they used to hit me. They only remember mild spankings when they were constant beatings. They tell me I'm over reacting. I can't wait to cut contact.
>>
File: smug grin.jpg (15 KB, 494x219) Image search: [Google]
smug grin.jpg
15 KB, 494x219
>mfw my parents aren't sociopaths
feels good man
>>
>>25780848
Here. Spanked, hit in the face and punched in the stomach. Picked up by the hair and shoved around, while getting screamed at in the face. Closed fist, open fist, whatever they could find. I once cut my toe open so bad it was in danger of falling off and my Dad continued to chase me through my backyard intent on beating my ass for something.
>>
I was. I don't know if my mental issues are related. Autism, OCD, ADHD, severe depression...
>>
>>25785804
Yet you're still here on /r9k/ with the rest of us.
>>
>spanking linked with mental illness
Correlation not causation. Good parents discipline their children. Chads have good parents, especially good fathers. Little faggots need to be spanked before they grow up to be obese entitled tumblrinas. Little faggots need to be spanked before they grow up into weak emasculate cucks who can't take a hit. But of course these types would make such a skewed study. What can one expect?
>>
How?

Weren't all the generations prior to say the 1950's raised with spanking being the general go to for punishment?

Isn't depression and suicide higher than before?
>>
>>25780848
Spanked, and my mom would occasionally shove soap down my mouth. Dad pushed me down a flight of stairs once. Can't remember much else.

I have problems. . .
>>
>>25785225
Hot. Were you made to wear skirts too?
>you'll never choke this anon and call him a faggot as he bounces on your lap
>>
>>25786006
Don't be such a faggot.

How does getting hit by my father for doing normal kid stuff until I was a hollow shell help me? Chad and the normies didn't have strict parents and were therefore given free reign to socialize and create a personality for themselves.

I was afraid to go home and couldn't even socialize and perform in school with all the stress. A lot to unload on an 8 year old.
>>
>>25780848
yes. i got the belt, the wooden plank, the wooden spoon and this one time my dad even wrapped his hands around my neck.
I turned out fine i guess. successful in school and not a complete sperg in public. i'm introverted asf and beta though

>>25785786
yes i can relate a bit. i don't think i was treated as badly as you were but for some reason i cry when i get in fights for some reason.
Ok buddy, youve kinda identified the root of why you are like that so youre on your way to recovery. I don't know how i can help you but i suggest you see a psychiatrist.
wish you all the best friend.
>>
>>25786045
That's my point. Unjustified spanking is child abuse. Spanking is not child abuse but child abuse may incorporate spanking and often does. Doesn't mean spanking in and of itself is detrimental and should be banned. Might as well get rid of any and all legal punishments if you want to do that.
>>
File: 1448844283828.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1448844283828.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>25786068
same anon here...

also parents fought a lot all my childhood. they say that has the same effect on a child's mind as war has on soldiers. school became a safehaven even though i was bullied. thats how shit home was.

mother is a schizo. she thinks people are stalking her and are watching her through cameras around the house. this is one of the reasons why parents fought. dad is too blind to see what she has is a mental illness and doesn't send her to a psychiatrist. (or maybe just too cheap). dad opts out to loud shouting and then sometimes physical abuse to fight her episodes, and the paranoia is too ingrained in my mothers head to see that shes a nutter.
My mothers paranoia is so bad she accuses me that i put poison on the food she ate, which makes her stomach 'hurt' and to make her sleepy, because her stalkers telling me do it. (even though the whole family literally ate the same meal and everyone is fine.) my mother hated me and never trusted me. her whole waking mind was riddled with thoughts of her paranoia, always making links to her and her imaginary stalkers. she never let me out to hang out with my school friends or do something simple like go out biking because she thinks im off to see her 'stalkers' and that i'd give them reports on her. sometimes im just on the computer in my room being comfy when my mother would just come in and start interrogating and threatening me. some nights i feared going to bed because she might kill me in my sleep for 'poisoning' her food even though what she's feeling was just a placebo.

Its a sad thing being accused of something like that all your childhood. talking to a schizo is like talking to a brick wall. I learnt not to fight it, it just made her episodes worse. I guess it was a good thing because it gave me mental resilience.

to the anons with loving mothers give them a hug or call them and say you love them right now.

pic very related
>>
>>25786328
dont stick it in crazy folks. but then again im the result of sticking it in crazy
>>
>>25780848
>spanked
>loss of gray matter

What?
>>
>>25783891
Why is it banned? Fucking poofters
>>
>>25786451

Why did the empire break up, catch my drift?
>>
>>25780848
I think it's more that kids who act like little shits get spanked more frequently, and kids who act like little shits get diagnosed or diagnose themselves with "mental illness" later on. Correlation does not necessarily indicate causation.
>>
File: 1391828862690.jpg (27 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1391828862690.jpg
27 KB, 500x490
>maternal grandparent's parents never once hit any of their kids
>maternal grandparents only rarely hit their kids, as far as I am aware
>parents hit me all the time
>>
File: rollingflex.jpg (127 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
rollingflex.jpg
127 KB, 450x800
the more i was hit then more i became a normie.
>>
>>25781030
Because white people accept scientific evidence.
>>
I got spanked with a branch 2 or 3 times when I was really being awful, but it was usually alongside my brother. I got smacked in the face twice. It's really nothing bad looking back.

If I have any mental illness then it's genetic since there are so many crazies in my extended family. I doubt spanking has such an effect.
>>
>>25781655
I've never met someone who hasn't been hit, but judging by degrees of increment, generally the more they were hit the more of a shitbag they were. It would be dubious to expect it for the effect to reverse for someone who hasn't been hit, but I don't know. Have you ever actually met a person who hasn't been hit, and known it for certain, not just after-the-fact believed it because of their behavior?
>>
>>25786068
>psychiatrist

pure shit. Most psychiatrists will tell you your problems have some "genetic" origin and your dysfunction is caused by random biological mishaps in your body and not a reaction your brain is having to events long ago. Therapist would be more helpful. Although you have to be careful with them too, they can send you to a crazyhouse if they think you're suicidal.
>>
>>25788361
A few light spankings won't have THAT effect, but the real effects are still large enough for it to make it worth not doing.
>>
My dad used to kick the actual shit outta me.

This time when I was nine I thought he was gonna kill me.
>>
>>25781504
Shut up the same happened to me. I was also bullied in school. At least I have chad tier looks and get layed more than 95% of guys. Could also probably kick your ass because tall + crazy
>>
>>25780848
The worst people I've ever met were never hit or spanked and came from "timeout" households.
>>
File: 1388825936046.png (211 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1388825936046.png
211 KB, 500x281
>>25781648
>mfw too big and strong for mom, ended up breaking the broom she was using
>she got even madder
>>
I'm the middle child of 3 kids and I got the most spankings. I don't remember much from when I was little except that I was scared of my Dad when I was a kid. Although now I'm not since I'm bigger than him I still have that feeling that I'm his least favorite child.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.