[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here hate US soldiers? They're generally hicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: military-welfare.jpg (57 KB, 450x569) Image search: [Google]
military-welfare.jpg
57 KB, 450x569
Anyone else here hate US soldiers?

They're generally hicks and white trash and they're so fucking arrogant for going overseas and bombing towelheads for oil
>>
"Some soldier was mean to me today"
>>
File: bleasestop_gondola.jpg (35 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
bleasestop_gondola.jpg
35 KB, 604x437
dhang dhem for dheir servis :DDD
>>
>>25779764
>They're generally hicks and white trash and they're so fucking arrogant for going overseas and bombing towelheads for oil
You are ignorant. We protect the world. We protect Japan and South Korea. And the military is a lowly government job.
>>
>>25779764
yup

>military women are whores
>dying for Israel
>dying for a degenerate fag loving, slut culture
>conservatards think that soldiers are not just another form of government bureaucrats because of muh patriotism

>>25779794
>my wife fucks other guys while I am deployed
>>
>>25779862
>We protect the world
No you dont. You just bomb defenseless countries for Israel.

And South Korea and Japan dont need your protection against a failing 4th world dictatorship that can even feed its own people
>>
>>25779948
This.

North Korea is a clown car.

They're the internet tough guy of countries.

Baseless threats with little to no backing
>>
>>25779764
Welfare queens live off paltry amounts of money because they'd rather do that than try to find a job, while soldiers make a decent amount of money. You're full of shit if you say you wouldn't take $50,000 a year just to jack off in the desert while all your food is paid for.
>>
>>25779764
>normies like to say the soldiers are "protecting us"

then why are they over in some country in the middle of the desert and not on our home turf
>>
>>25779764
>We taxpayers
Did you silly wagecucks get tired of getting BTFO in NEET threads?
>>
>>25779989
exactly, they are welfare queens.

And its hilarious that cuckservatives whiteknight the military, despite military women being the most whorish women on the planet.
>>
>>25780052
So did you actually read my post?
>>
itt: children who don't realize a country needs a military
>>
>>25780042
Militaryfags are normalshits par excellence
>>
>>25780071
You just proved milifags are welfare queens

>getting paid by taxpayersto do nothing useful
Milifags just get paid more

>>25780072
We dont need the military we have. Only a tiny amount of the military actually does provide defense
>>
>>25780072
It's not that we don't need one.

It's just that we don't need an over inflated one that takes most of the tapayers money and brainwashes all of their soldiers to be mindless patriots and defend isreal
>>
>>25780115
>Milifags just get paid more
That's my point. There is literally no reason not to take money instead of paying it when you can make a decent amount. If you think otherwise you're a cuck desu
>>
No, but they do reinforce my hatred for women.

>Men need to learn not to be violent!
>Oh, you've done a tour? Let me suck your dick. Hell, we can date if you promise not to lay into me too hard.

At the same time, can't blame, they know the guy has money to live with and that he's just desperate for female company. Still, they're massive hypocrites when it comes to male violence, what they'll accept and what they won't. Babykilling in the name of fuck the other guy, fine, stare at her ass hanging out of her shorts, it might as well be assault.
>>
>>25780121
>>25780133
Wanting to get rid of the peole that stop other countries from raping the US and destroying your neetbux.
Idiots
>>
I'm glad to see that at least some Americans understand that most soldiers are leeches and that participate in offensive and unfair wars.

The US obsession with praising soldiers and cops is really creepy sometimes, and I thought that almost everyone does it. I'm glad I was wrong.
>>
File: 1439479159423.jpg (275 KB, 632x483) Image search: [Google]
1439479159423.jpg
275 KB, 632x483
>>25780178
>he actually believes this

Let me guess, you're voting for trump?
>>
>>25780178
My post was pro military you illiterate retard.
>>
File: 1445472102506.jpg (50 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1445472102506.jpg
50 KB, 800x576
>>25779764
Being in the military doesn't make you fucking special. At worst you are a welfare queen too stupid to do anything else, at best you are just doing some stupid job and are not fighting to protect "muh freedoms". And that doesn't even touch the fact that the US hasn't fought a just war since MAYBE Korea.
>>
>>25779984
>>25779948
ever heard of China. Have you heard the recent conflicts against Japan where China is claiming Japanese islands as their own? You people are ignorant.
>>
File: dumbpepe.jpg (5 KB, 192x185) Image search: [Google]
dumbpepe.jpg
5 KB, 192x185
I'm thinking of going in the army because i dumb and poor, who else /joiningarmy/ here? i can't stand my nojob life plus i want to eat some MRE's
>>
File: latest.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
Who navy desk job here?
>>
>>25780483
Going to join the navy here
>>
The first time i met my Navy brat cousin he shook my hand and thought it was okay to try and break my fucking hand. These assholes always think they're the pinnacle of a man, and look down on other people. But it's good to know that reality hits these retards pretty hard when they start being a civilian again. They get depressed and start killing each other, it's great.
>>
>>25779764
This, very much this.

A redneck friend of mine in high school got his entire tuition paid for because his dad was "incapable of working" after being "wounded" in Vietnam. He got hurt in a training exercise and got sent home. He can still work, he still works.

On the other hand my dad is dead, but nope, student loans.

On top of that, he isn't even poor either, he owns his own ranch.

Such is life in burgerland
>>
>>25780540
>having a weak, limp fish handshake

found the faggot
>>
>>25780722
>thinking it's acceptable to purposefully overpower a friendly handshake
fucking nigger
>>
I miss the times when US veterans were spit on.
>>
>>25780522
I'm going to basic training in 3 weeks senpai. I hope it goes well, did you go to a recruiter yet?

I have a lot of school with weekends off after so I am pretty happy, I'll have a good job
>>
>tfw I'm a welfare queen and get armybux, attention from women, and respect from most people and OP can't do SHIT

shut the fuck up and go jerk it to cartoon girls, you fucking civie piece of garbage
>>
They're pretty cool guys, easily made my day when I was a cashier at AAFES. The annoying ones do stupid shit and try to say they're a veteran in order to get away with it. Like serving 4 years in the Marines will make us kiss their ass.
>>
>>25780722
>ehehe his hand feels not good when other mens' hands feel sooooo good

"the faggot" is much closer than you think.
>>
>>25780790
He doesn't have to. You're much more likely to get killed or kill yourself for realizing what a huge piece of shit you are.
>>
File: 1445261637623.jpg (250 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1445261637623.jpg
250 KB, 1137x1012
>>25780974
Yeah fuck you military guy
>>
File: beep.jpg (7 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
beep.jpg
7 KB, 250x270
>>25780424
>intervention in kosovo not just
>vietnam war not just
>korea was
>mfw
>>
>>25779764
Awwe, lil fatty baby boy not able to join the military and be a professional neet 60% of the yea
>>
>>25779764
I dont hate them but I cant stand the ridiculous amount of deference society is expected to give them
>HEY FUCK YOU MAN THEY PUT THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE EVERYDAY SO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREE!
>majority of US soldiers in modern warfare never even see combat
>>
>>25780974
What job did he have in the Navy to get PTSD or whatever?

Must've been in a special unit I guess.
>>
4 years of military service should be mandatory in the USA t.b.h
>>
>>25779764
Most of them don't care what they are fighting for, they just want to fight. In a world that suppresses masculinity the military is one of the closest things that allows somewhat of an expression of masculinity.

The money and benefits aren't that bad either.
>>
>>25780780
Been going to a marine recruiter for info because the navy recruiters are lazy pricks with no self respect. Gonna see navy recruiter later on
>>
>>25779764
>military
>white
>>
>>25781085
>thank you for your service
>free IHOP
>boycott restaurant wont give soldiers free food

>mfw half of them sit on a base in Japan doing nothing for 18 months and get treated like heroes.
>>
>>25781219
>navy recruiters are lazy pricks with no self respect
Wow I had the opposite experience. Both the recruiters in the DEP office I go to are awesome and make me more confident in my decision to join in a non-BS way. They give it to me straight.
>>
>>25782614
The ones in my area wear their uniforms out of regs and their hair looks like shit and they were chewing gum during my meeting. When you're representing the armed forces that's not a very good way to do it.
>>
>>25782614
If the job you want isn't available don't go open contract because then you'll get the job nobody wants like sewage duty or something similar.
>>
>>25780115
Defense isn't the only legitimate purpose of the military. There's also trade routes that need to be kept clear of pirates and other militaries. There's also the idea of force of presence that prevents Russian, Chinese, and North Korean subs from sinking shipping barges in the Atlantic and Pacific because they fucking feel like it, or simply annexing territory for whatever they want it for. Crimea has major oil pipelines through it. You think Russia wanted it to protect their culture? Without the US military waving their dicks around, those 3 would and American economy would suffer pretty heavily. There are incidents all the time that you probably don't read about because you don't care or know where to look. Have fun being shortsighted that you only care about your taxes now and not the cost to heat your home/of plastic that everything comes packaged in 5 years down the road (and that's only based on petroleum, which is one of the many things that gets shipped to the US from overseas).
>>
File: thanksobama.jpg (22 KB, 331x318) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.jpg
22 KB, 331x318
>>25781085
>>25782568
Are y'all really bitching that the world doesn't fight enough?
>>
>>25781098
The navy has a huge expeditionary force comprised of several different commands. Riverines, specwar, seals, eod, mobile comm, special underwater recon, joint expeditionary forces, etc. Any number of them will see combat on the ground and risk capture to do their jobs. Just look at the riverine boats that recently were held in Iran. They probably weren't treated well there, even for a couple days.
>>
>>25782694
Yea ik senpai I got STG I wanted Nuke but got declined because of my grades.
>>
>>25782651
If you're on a ship, life's different from other branches. Things like that are relaxed a bit in favor of better work getting done because it sucks being on a stinky, floating prison full of stinky people not getting enough sleep and eating shitty food for 7+ months.
>>
>>25782840
I got denied nuke because I joined at 26 and they weren't accepting waivers. If you don't get auto advanced to E-4, you're getting the wrong job. I think STG is one of those jobs that does, but I'm not certain.
>>
>>25782907
Yea it does after C-school.

Thats what it says on my contract
>>
>>25780766
Do you miss the times it wasn't embarrassing to live with your parents
>>
>>25782763
No, I'm bitching that treating the fuckheads who spend their entire deployment on base in an allied nation get the same hero worship and retarded "thank you for your service" droning that a guy who saw all of his friends die fighting Iraq gets.
>>
>average teenager in America
>idiotic, pot smoking, caladoodie playing, illiterate retard
>you would never respect this kid
but...
>put a uniform on the exact same retard
>give him a gun
>still the same idiot he was before
>but now he's a hero

It's like fucking magic how quickly people forget how shitty teenagers are once you give them some camo and a buzzcut.
>>
>be homosexual man
>be confidently masculine
>join the army because it's all men
>>
>"Is there a military discount?"
>"Are there military discounts here?"

Every military person I've ever heard
>>
>be using facebook on around any holiday

>retarded friends share another post thanking the U.S. Military for the holiday or reminding people about the army

>Labor day
>"remember the reason for the holiday"
>tfw they turned fucking labor day into military worship
>>
>>25780461
My Marine buddy says all they do is sit on their asses and watch Chinese boats paddle around
>>
>>25780461
>Implying Diaoyudao belong to Japan
>>
>>25780072
>im 20 so i no everything
>there needs to be a state
>>
>>25783230
Buffalo Wild Wings has a 15% military discount, as a future member, chief was clear to remind us it was because of her we got it kek.

Can't wait to get my own though, its awesome, don't see why you hate it.
>>
>>25780072

The military hasnt defended the country itself since like what, WWII?

The rest of the time the U.S. has been the one doing the attacks.
>>
>friend joins the military
>comes back from bootcamp and training school and all that shit
>literally numb to the thought of killing anyone
>anytime hes angry with someone he tells me hes going to kill them
>hes literally a psychopath now

i mean he was always crazy but now
>>
File: 1436354263984.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436354263984.png
61 KB, 500x375
Well atleast they do more than neetcucks i guess.
>>
>>25779764
>Anyone else here hate US soldiers?
No
>They're generally hicks and white trash
Yeah
>bombing towelheads for oil
Okay that's enough out of you, Abdul. You fucking sand nigger.
>>
>Small town near a military base near my hometown
>Stop there for food on the way to the beach or on the way back sometimes
>See military people in uniform
>They all have the same look on their faces, the look of perpetual sadness, like somebody who made a terrible life decision
>See the dependapotamus that they are married to
>Make that two terrible life decisions
>>
>>25783436
Im sure that faggot never even killed anyone
>>
I don't HATE them.

I definitely do not respect or support them though.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.