[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of siblings did you robots grow up with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: siblings.jpg (55 KB, 530x342) Image search: [Google]
siblings.jpg
55 KB, 530x342
What kind of siblings did you robots grow up with?
>>
A narcissist psychopath (not meme) sister who's 4 years younger than me.

An ADHD brother who's 7 years younger than me
>>
An overacheiving older sister that has overshadowed me since I was born. Seriously, highest grades at our highschool, got in the newspaper.

A stupid brother that thinks he is all knowing and his opinion is the only one that matters. His OCD makes this a serious problem.

A sneaky little sister that plays nice with most of the family. Her motives are unknown, she isn't exactly smart but she is gonna wear the pants in her future relationships.
>>
We're all robots Tbh. I'm not even the most aspie of us.
>>
>>25779531
I don't know, i never spoke to my siblings enough to know what they were like.
I know that my brother is afraid of spiders and my sister is afraid of dogs. Don't even know their birthdays.
>>
two older sisters

one was a low-functioning autistic
the other was a complete fucking cunt, i hate her, eventually she developed borderline personality disorder and i had an excuse to never talk to her again

my mother relied on me to be the "normal" one which has led to many sleepless stressed out nights in the hospital
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Ones all older than me. I'm 21 and the next sibling up is 27, then 28, then 30. So they all had a childhood together and by the time I was conscious, they were all in secondary school as teenagers and we didn't really spend time together much.

Always looked up to my brother though, the oldest sibling. Even though we don't spend much time together, we have a lot in common.
>>
>>25779531
older chad brother who was a huge ass to me basically a bully that i had to live with util i was 16

a younger bitchy sister who bitched and argued a lot with other sister

an even younger sister who was okish but she let her dogs vandalize the house and would piss me off
>>
>>25779531
Batshit insane sister two years older than me. NEET, panic attacks on a daily basis, crippling anxiety, refuses to take medications (except xanax and cannabis,) and absolutely zero ability to handle any kind of pressure.

Simply being quiet and going to school makes me the apple of my mother's eye.
>>
Older sister. She's a full blown normie. I think she drinks too much but she's not a slut and has a good job so what do I know. She's that 27 year old who goes out and gets drunk all weekend with her friends, and watches Netflix during the week after work.
Overall not bad, love my sis.
>>
File: 02686.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
02686.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
I have an older brother and he has autism and a younger sister that is a lesbian
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.