[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you climb to the top robots? You just need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Why don't you climb to the top robots?
You just need to be brave :3
>>
chad just brings a ladder
>>
Because Chad had a rich dad. By the time you climb to the top, you find that Chad's dad dropped him in via helicopter and he already deflowered the girl.
>>
>>25778450
Chad demands that they jump out of the tree, and they do.
>>
I'm really more a fan of pears than apples.
>>
>>25778427
That's not how apple trees work. Modern orchards re designed so that that canopy is quite wide, but not too tall, so all levels are at the same altitude. They can actually all be picked while standing on the ground without any aid.
>>
>>25778427
>BIG BROTHER

RRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>25778473
Fag.
>>25778427
I don't want to? Why not buy the tree and charge people to pick apples.
>>
>>25778427
Imagine the feminist rage if this were reversed
>entitled fucking pigs, kill all men
regardless, how about I bring a gun and shoot out the branch that top bitch is chillin on
is she now just one of the "bad ones"?
>>
I literally cannot think of a single way this analogy works in relation to real life. Girls do not wait for someone to come along and they certainly are not at the top of some metaphorical tree. Furthermore, the idea that the reason you and I have failed to get a "good girl" is because we aren't brave enough to "climb" is not just ludicrous, it's also completely unrelatable to life. You think I haven't been looking for that "best girl" my entire fucking life? How dare you imply that the reason I don't have her is because I'm not good enough or brave enough or whatever the fuck this comic is implying?
>>
>swinging is being bad

How does this comic make any sense again? Sounds like those girls don't just wait around in hard to access avenues and expect the male to do everything.
>>
>>25778427
>drawn by a woman
>literally a comic about waiting for prince charming to sweep her off her feet and make her problems go away
LOL
>>
How fucking narcissistic do you have to be to think that you're an apple at the top of the tree and that the lower apples are somehow worse than you?
>>
>>25778605

you most likely have to be a 14-year old girl
>>
>>25778473
Bananas and oranges can be superior to apples but once you modify apples, they reach top-tier. Baked apples is where it's at.
>>
Because it's impossible to find a women who has not despoiled herself in a contemptuous dalliance with modernity.

I have never met a female who has not given herself with open arms to the wickedness of a society that esteems permissiveness, a looseness of morals, and an unthinking unquestioning nature towards the odious iniquities of our strange days.
>>
>>25778427
This would be more accurate if the girls were actively trying to make you fall off the tree as you climbed.
>>
File: mad.gif (7 KB, 474x518) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
7 KB, 474x518
>>25778651
>modifying women to fit your specific aesthetic

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT EEYORE THE HYPERGAMOUS MADE THIS POST
>>
>>25778669
You are trying way too hard to sound hyper-literate
>>
File: SDBTUgv.jpg (52 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
SDBTUgv.jpg
52 KB, 960x720
>>25778669
I hope you don't talk like this in real life.
>>
>>25778427
>They are afraid of ALIMONY
>and FURTHER LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS
>That last much longer than a broken fucking arm

ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: thumbs up man.gif (169 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up man.gif
169 KB, 272x200
>>25778427
this is probably the gayest thing I've ever read
Niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>25778669
>odious
I wish this word was used more often. It's a good word.
>>
>>25778780
You're trying too hard to be ugly.
>>
>>25779120
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
>>
>>25779178
some ugly mope who doesnt get any action with the lady-types and probably isn't a very good dancer either.
>>
>>25779273

WOW. i have L I T E R A L L Y never seen anyone get rekt this hard
>>
>>25778544
Nice dubs desu.

It's just ego-stroking. Girls self-insert as the one on top of the giant pedestal, I mean tree. Then they rationalise not getting any attention by saying other girls are bad sluts. Then they reassure themselves by saying that Chad will go to great lengths for her.
>>
>>25778427
CHOP DOWN THE TREE
>>
>>25778427
Courting a female is not the same as climbing a fucking tree.
>>
File: the-pitaya.jpg (115 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
the-pitaya.jpg
115 KB, 1024x680
>>25778473
>>25778651
Best fruit, anyone who disagrees is CONFIRMED GAY.
>>
>>25778427
>salute all the rotting carcasses at the base of the tree of decent men who werent brave/strong enough to get to the top and fell down
>illogically ignore all the lowest apples even though ive been desiring an apple my entire life
>even ignore the ones at the middle
>need to get to the very top
>girl sitting at the top with binoculars, watching me climb, judging my every move
>finally get to the top after a year
>"oh anon you're such a nice and caring person i hope we forever stay the best of friends"

rigged and booby trapped from the beginning, just how i like it
>>
>>25778467
chad brings a chainsaw
>>
>>25780216
Haha I work on an organic dragon fruit farm in Hawaii and even I know that other than how beautiful the are they are no better than ok as far as taste goes.
>>
>>25778427
Because I can't even find the tree. Fucking faggot
>>
>>25781126
aren't they basically just weak kiwi, taste-wise?
>>
File: 1p28aro.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1p28aro.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>25778427

>women drawing comics where they reimagine themselves as food

Robots will never hate women as much as women hate themselves.
>>
>>25778549
easy means they sleep with everyman within reach
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.