[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New shaming tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: Weedtards.jpg (32 KB, 301x291) Image search: [Google]
Weedtards.jpg
32 KB, 301x291
Drug hate thread? Drug hate thread.
(Alcohol counts as a drug)

>tfw live in CO
>people on the street smell like weed (before and after legalization)
>Calitards moving here to smoke weed and steal our precious water
>retard brother stinks up the whole house with weed and thinks it's okay

We need new shaming tactics...
Skunk breath?
>>
Drugs are great

What robot doesn't want to escape from the world for a short while all while lowering your life expectancy?
>>
have you tried driving high? it feels like you're invincible and you're all chilled out. great for impacts.
>>
>>25777906
I don't, but I'm an actually robot not a cyborg.
Why do you suffer for feelings? Makes no sense.
>>
File: B-oS4LZUEAA4uUO.jpg (15 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
B-oS4LZUEAA4uUO.jpg
15 KB, 500x302
I need to get LSD again.
>>
>>25777906
You can escape through sleep and hobbies, or cope with reality.
All you're doing is putting it off while wasting money, smelling bad, and depending on the drug and amount of it taken, becoming literally stupider.
>>
>>25777914
Hey there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>these peeps saying weed smells bad

fucking nerds
>>
>>25777914
it depends. driving after a small bowl or two is nice, but more than that and I'm just uneasy. and I would never drive if I'm really blasted or drunk, that's just asking for an accident or arrest
>>
>>25777946
Weed is good for robots.

You know how it just seems that you are unlikeable and will everyone is just repelled from you and you can't figure out why?

When you start smoking weed as a robot you get epiphany's into what aspects of your self or your image are repulsing people and you can fix them.

Weed will help you be a normie if that is your goal.
>>
>>25777982
Literally skunk ass, and it gives me a head ache.
I don't smear my shit on your walls. Why do weedtards think it's okay to do that to me?
>>
>>25777932
I didn't understand your post. I hate my life and drugs let me forget that.
>>25777946
I sleep a lot, and have hobbies. Drugs is just another avenue for not facing the real world
>just man up and face real life
reeEEEEE

Also
>implying I smell
Weed is for normies. It's all about ketamine
>>
>>25777946
>bad
That's not how you write awful. Weed odor is absolutely fucking rancid, and I rather smell someone reeking of shit.
>>
>>25778017
If your goal is to be a normie, you aren't a robot, you're a failed normie. Learn your own terminology, dumb frogposter.
>>
Who else /fixed as a person because of acid/
>>
>>25778017
I already know what repulses them, and it's things I can't change.
All weed will do is make me smell awful (>>25778058 not taken), waste my money (eh, I can get it for free a lot, but still) and lose my mind for a few hours, and more if I do it enough.
>>
>>25778058
it depends. the smell of stale smoke of any kind can be nasty, but the buds themselves and the plants smell at least ok, and often smell really good (especially the citrusy strains, Lemon Haze smells so damn good)
>>
im high atm ask me anything
>>
>>25778079
if you want a qtp2t you need to be a normie

so most of this board does.
>>
Christ weed smells fucking horrible, my brother smokes and when I visited him at uni his room smelled like skunk ass.
>>
>drive better high

Yeah, like the first few times you do it. It's like a meme. Obviously you don't drive better high. I drive really slow, like suspiciously slow...but then again I got a prius so most cops assume i'm an old bag driving safely.

I don't like driving high though. It was fun at first but after awhile you're just paranoid and traffic ruins your high.
>>
>>25778111

When will you smoke enough weed to kill yourself?
>>
>>25778111
Kill yourself.
Not a question. It's a demand.
>>
>>25778104
Cigarette reek isn't nearly as bad as weed reek.

>>25778118
Yep. Most posters are indeed failed normies.
>>
>>25778111
If you turn off anything making sound, does your brain supply music? What does it sound like?
>>
>>25778125
>you're just paranoid and traffic ruins your high
yeah, this is why I don't like driving more than slightly stoned. why waste a good high on something stressful if you can just take the train/bus or walk?
>>
>>25778146
I disagree, stale cig smoke can be so damn nasty
you are just being contrarian as usual, it's boring and transparent as fuck. go back to pretending to be a feminazi, at least that is somewhat amusing
>>
>>25778044
Oh, I don't hate life.
Despite being a friend less KHV, I always just worked and kept to myself. I do like exercise and anime though, my only two drugs. Sex is also gross.
But yet I'm an actual introvert.
I don't see the point in forgetting something when you can learn from it.
>>
>>25778150
Are you twelve? This board is 18+
>>
>>25778192
>even my nose has preferences that rates certain odors as worse than others
And this is why you don't smoke weed. You aren't even capable of gray thinking. You're officially not a sapient being. Enjoy the brain rot, Samson, you filthy slut.
>>
holy fuck tripfags are so fucking pathetic
>>
>>25778219
>This loser's brain doesn't naturally produce its own soundtrack when he gets high

It's like you don't want a subconscious DJ picking exactly what you want to hear
>>
>>25778227
I am, I just know your posting style. you deliberately post whatever opinion you think will piss people off, because you know it will get you a reaction and a lot of attention. at least I'm open about my attention whoring, and don't use such fucktarded methods
>>
>>25778277
I shouldn't have to say this, but if someone has opinions contradicting your own, then it doesn't mean they're a troll, Samson. This is a literal 12 year old's reaction. If you can't process the fact that my opinions simply differ from yours, then you are a full on child.

Not something I didn't know, though.
>>
File: 1427311352924.jpg (106 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1427311352924.jpg
106 KB, 900x720
carI sagan
>>
Why did tripsfags have to ruin my thread?
>>
>>25777867
I thought I'd be the only one on /r9k/ who hates drugs and drug users.
>>
>>25778612
No, there's enough bleed over from /pol/, as well as most robots not being obsessed with 'fitting in', so they don't care for drug culture and acceptance of the normies. It allows you to be unbiased and see drugs as the awful things they are.
>>
LOL OP, you're fucking pathetic man. Now, I'm all for your choice to not use drugs, shit you don't even have to like it. But don't think it makes you superior to those of us who do.
I get high literally every day, taking breaks once in a while when I feel like it.

>That smoothing, calming feel after taking a hit
>That warm, calming feeling throughout the body

I'm not some fucking degenerate either.
>BS in Statistics, BA in Economics
>Currently getting my MS in Business Analytics
>Just accepted a research assistant position on my campus with two professors. My analysis of the data and overall contribution means I'll get published.
>Girlfriend coming over, just bought Mario Kart for the wii.
>Girlfriend and I will get high, enjoy some wii
>Make sweet, sweet rough love and I'll finish in her mouth
>Have some delicious, amazing foods
>Get high again, float myself to sleep
>Watch netflix with my girl, cuddling naked
>Wake up feeling refreshed and happy

Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>25779089
I wonder how much better your life would be without drugs :/
>>
>>25779151
If you think drugs or the lack of drugs will make my life "better" I truly feel sorry for you, as you really have no idea what life is about.
>>
>>25779089
>Wake up feeling refreshed and happy
stopped reading there
>>
>>25779089
You are a closed example, you yourself are an exception amongst drug users, I assumed with your level of education you would know this.
But the drugs themselves must have already affected your emotional regulators.
>>
>>25779173
I thought the whole point of your post is that you were trying to prove you have things together despite being a drug user.
>>
>>25779173
Yeah i feel sorry for him too. life is totally about drugs.
>>
File: 1445115362655.jpg (3 KB, 118x113) Image search: [Google]
1445115362655.jpg
3 KB, 118x113
i'm slightly high right now

ama
>>
>>25777946
>smelling bad
you don't have to smoke weed.

you can vape it, eat it, etc
>>
>>25779268
I'm hyper sensitive to this stuff for some reason. I can't drink lemonade if just a few drops of alcohol have been put into it because it immediately tastes disgusting to me. I can smell weed in all associated products as far as I've seen. Regardless, I have no desire to be high.
>>
>>25779182
Stay mad
>>25779221
I am not an exception, you just haven't met successful people who enjoy drugs.
Shit, when I worked at Capital one literally my whole office smoked weed regularly. After work, we'd all grab a bite and smoke. You know engineers in Silicon Valley take micro doses of LSD? You know, the 'degenerates' who makes 150K or more. Look it up if you don't believe me.
>>25779224
I do have my shit together very well, thank you very much.
>>25779233
I hope you're trolling, otherwise you missed the point.
>>
>>25779089
>all of those achievements and his drugs still didn't give him the self-awareness to realize nobody cares
Incredible
>>
>>25779346
Yeah, imagine all the progress you could have made instead of doing drugs.
>>
>>25779346
I am. This statement is origami
>>
You people really lack nuance.

You're all as bad as stoners pushing down weed in everybody's throat.

If someone smokes indoor with other non-smoker, he lacks etiquette, nothing else.

We all live experience and life in general in a different way and we all have different coping mechanisms.

There is no free will, our values come from the experiences we lived and what we learned from them. You didn't choose what shaped you. If you're right and they are wrong, and by pushing "stoner culture" i think they are wrong you can show them the right path.
>>
File: 1450739645167.jpg (91 KB, 484x413) Image search: [Google]
1450739645167.jpg
91 KB, 484x413
>>25779487
>n-no I dont do drugs!
>drinks coffee every day
>takes cough syrup for flu
>drinks in the weekends
>smokes cigar AKA lamest drug ever

>Yeah, imagine all the progress you could have made instead of doing drugs.
yeah, because we are all workaholic machines that do not like pleasure breaks like fapping, right?
people like to fuck because they only want babies, right?
pleasure is awesome and something we all seek
are you underage or something?
>>
Driving high is nowhere near as dangerous as driving drunk, and, when consumed in non-insane amounts, does not pose a credible threat to one's ability to drive safely. The attempt by the mainstream media to block legalization through fearmongering, particularly with respect to impaired driving, is propaganda and lacks any semblance of substance, but people eat it up because they're retarded.
>>
>>25779487
have you ever smoked weed after a long day of working your ass off at the docks? or 9 to 5 shit jobs?
its pretty great, makes your whole body relaxed and you can take a break from the day
does that mean I am a lazy piece of shit? nah I just like to chill like everyone else unless you are a psychopath
drugs have been here with us since forever and they are not going away anytime soon
they are ingrained deeply in culture, for instance, one of jesus christ's most memorable "miracles" was turning water into wine for a party
>>
>>25779346
I have met successful people who do drugs, they don't attribute their success to it though.
If anything they admit it's become a habit to relax, which they once didn't need.
Some people can't into stress relief without abusing substances, which is funny to me.
>>
>>25780412
>drinks coffee.
>uses cough syrup.
>drinks alcohol.
>cigs
>Not finding pleasure in simple things.
Nice generalizations.
>>
>>25777867
Fuck off norime pleeb
>>
>>25780617
>Not finding pleasure in simple things.
lol who said that? what made you jump to that conclussion? I do pretty great without drugs. smoking weed and dropping acid is just a luxury I can afford. there are a lot of people like me, you would be surprised at who smokes meth behind your back.
>>
>>25778058
It doesnt actulaly smell exceptionally bad, youre just a little bitch
>>
>>25779474
>doesn't care
>still replies
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.