[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl with aspergers in uni you male robots don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>tfw girl with aspergers in uni

you male robots don't know this hell.
i'm uninterested in sex. i just want friendship with someone.
>>
>>25775906

That's actually refreshing. I would kill for an honest female friend such as you. What are you studying sweetheart?
>>
>implying anyone wanted to be friends with a frogposter
>>
>girl
>hell
Life is literally easy mode for you you fucking cunt. Stacy life is somehow even easier.
>>
>>25775906
why would you make this thread, we can't empathize with you. You're literally just attention whoring.
>>
>>25775943
english, obviously

>>25775948
eat my entire ass
>>
(You)
RTERERERREERERERER LE ROASTIE GRR MAD
Shit bait, try again
>>
File: holmes-stop-kicking-seat.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
holmes-stop-kicking-seat.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>25775906
If you don't disappear, I'll be your friend
[email protected]

I'm from Canada and I like guns and anime
>>
>>25775979

English, very nice. You will meet friends fem don't fret, these things can happen when you least expect htem dear.
>>
i wish i had some kind of ability to see which girls go on /r9k/ in my uni
>>
File: 20160107_180004.jpg (171 KB, 382x690) Image search: [Google]
20160107_180004.jpg
171 KB, 382x690
>>25775906
KILL
MAIM
BURN
>>
You want friendship with someone because you don't desire sex. When will you retards learn? The only virgins in the world literally don't like/want sex. Any woman who is interested in sex is a whore, and any who isn't will make you die without sex.
>>
>implying you're a girl
>implying you're not a newfag trolling
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
How to get a chad to pound you:

Step 1: Wear slutty clothing

Step 2: Go to a frat party

Step 3: Have fun
>>
>>25777213

Alternatively, how to make a male aspie have a relationship with you:

Step 1: approach based on mutual interests
Step 2: hit on, warily. Deflect any attempts at retreat.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit!
>>
>>25777693

The key is essentially to bypass the male high-functioning aspies social mask by making the whole thing seem completely proper while building a bond around a shared interest.

Try inviting the target out for "formal date things" like cafes and movies.
>>
>>25775906
>i'm uninterested in sex

Then why do you need to say it?
>>
>>25775979
i-i'll eat your ass... i-if you want, I mean...
>>
>>25775943
>Sweetheart
Indian detected
>>
>>25776222
>english very nice
>least expect them dear
Wowee you're a real gentlemen, eh?
Maybe if you try harder you'll be able to fuck her through your monitor, I'm sorry I meant to type "her"

How fucking retarded can robots be, I mean really.

>english
if this isn't shitpost, enjoy the no-jobs and reading between lines for non-existent sub-contextual bullshit that comes from your imagination
>>
>>25775906
trading friendship for assburger tits.
>>
>>25775948
I don't see any amphibians here
>>
>>25777954
This is really good advice.

Too bad asperger females are a meme. The only time Ive seen one (who wasnt "omg i put my keys in the fridge im so autistic xd") was on a Ted talk.
>>
I will be your friend OP, I am also female and want friends.
>>
>>25775906
I'll be your friend faggot.
>>
>>25778072
Because its the first thing every single robot poster tries to get by posting "Hey anon contact?" you fucking moron. The only ones left are the ones that think white knighting or trying to be "sweet" like the Indian cuck

>>25778750
I met one online, NO interest in friends or sexual things, me being an autistic kid with no concept of thinking for myself at the time (I was like 15-16) kind of tried to hit on her, so she blocked me on steam. Lesson learned.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.