[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw spent 3 days trying to hack into oneitis twitter >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: superthumb.jpg (57 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
57 KB, 300x250
>Tfw spent 3 days trying to hack into oneitis twitter
>She has nothing of worth
>Tfw next step is to hack her email and facebook

Sigh, how are you bros spending your friday?
>>
>>25775357
Is the final step to break into her home and rape her?
>>
>>25775357
I traded Fallout 4 for Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First SIn yesterday, so I've been playing the shit out of that, doing a little screaming at the TV. Normal Dark Souls shit.

Seriously though, OP, why do that? If I'd hacked into oneitus' social media and seen something of "value" it'd be an arrow through the heart.
>>
>>25775456
Because I Wanna knwo what her conversations are like. I need to know more of her what she says in certain situation, you'll never understand anyway.

>>25775390
Why don't you go fuck yourself
>>
>>25775718
I feel like you're robotic as fuck and act like Spock, but if knowledge puts you at ease then you go for it
>>
>>25775357
went mountain biking this morning with chadbro then had some beers at his place.

now at home drinking cheap wine at home and posting, thinking about re-playing GTA5.
>>
>>25775718
Confirmed for next step
>>
>>25775357
That's creepy anon.

You will never get a girl that, creep.
>>
How do u hack someone please share
>>
>once upon a time fiance left me
>hacked into her Facebook a couple days later
>saw chat telling her aunt how she had already fucked some other dude less than a week after calling off our engagement

That was the first time I attempted suicide.
>>
>>25775357
what do they fucking have on twitter for you to hack it would be more worth your time if you hacked their apple account
>>
>>25775357
Got chewed out by my supervisor today at work. Also might have to complete a work project by Monday. I'm fucked but wish me luck gents.
>nobody is going to reply to this post
>>
>>25775357
I masturbated 4 times today

I bet if you did something like that you wouldn't feel so strongly about her twitter
>>
>>25775995
Nah.

It's not hacking. I just guessed her password. Normies call it hacking. but eh.
>>
Just so you know if you hack her email she will see that an unknown IP adress has hacked her.
>>
>>25775357
isn't everything you write on twitter like, posted on twitter? whats the point of hacking twitter
>>
>>25776128
Fuckin kek'd hard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.