[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 52
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 840x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 840x950
>why do women lack INTROSPECTION?

It's astounding how broken and flawed their logic is. Which at least in part must be becuase they cannot understand themselves clearly.

Some women are better than others, but even the best have the logic/introspection of a child. It baffles me how dumb they can be. I don't hate women, and I don't care, that's just how they are. But it's still astonishing.

When I make a mistake or think incorrectly, I can later go back and realize I was in the wrong. I can realize I was being illogical.
>>
you don't know any women and you don't talk to women on a regular basis so what the fuck do you know you fucking sociopath
>>
>>25774518
god created females to cook, clean, and suck dick.

women's rights was a mistake
>>
>>25774518
Why would they need to have rationale? Think about it. See, they've survived this long by playing manipulation tactics. It's all psychological; that's their game. Men can use strength and thought to transcend. Women merely have to manipulate in order to stay in existence.
>>
>>25774632
2truu4me famalam
>>
Is it one hater or multiple autists posting these threads?
>>
>>25774766
Is it all normies or just you that should get out and kill themselves?
>>
>>25774886
I just wonder, your constant misogynistic reposting is "wageslave" threads level of autism.
>>
>When I make a mistake or think incorrectly, I can later go back and realize I was in the wrong. I can realize I was being illogical.

we do this, we just don't tell anyone
>>
I don't see why this means we need to hate women or act like it's a bad thing.

Women, as much as they hate to admit it, are emotional creatures. They are more like children. That's why they take care of children and not us. If you want your partner to be like a man, why don't you just become gay?
>>
>>25774944
>misogynistic
wew lad

please, take yourself to this wonderful selection of sites other than this.

Reddit
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Your ass
>>
>>25774944
>mysogynist
get your tumblr buzzword out of here

and to answer you, it's most of the board
it's a fucking support board for virgins guys who have been fucked over by society and women
why wouldn't we hate women?
>>
>>25775210
Because in all honesty, it's yourselves to blame and not women
>>
>>25774944
I`m not even OP,but both me [spolier]and 99.9% of this board[/spoiler] can agree with me.As>>25775210 said this place is supposed to support bitter,sociopathic virgins.And OP`s utterly right.
>>
>>25775269
>bullied all through school
>because of this I never had any friends
>because I never had friends from people being so cruel I have no social skills or chances to improve
>not that I'm rightfully mad and indignant, some dumb bitch comes in and tells me it's all my fault

now let's see that scenario from the perspective of a woman
>unattractive woman
>bullied somewhat by girls, but nothing physical
>appeals to alternative fashion trends
>goes to niche male areas
>drowns in attention
>all the people and time in the world to practice social skills on
>never lonely

I'm pretty damn sure my hatred of women is 100% justified
and you can fuck off to reddit or tumblr if you can't handle an opinion you don't like
>>
File: 1445355269692.jpg (415 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445355269692.jpg
415 KB, 1280x720
>/r9k/ claims that they don't understand women enough to fuck them
>/r9k/ then states things about women as fact
>>
File: TOPREEEEEEE.jpg (108 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
TOPREEEEEEE.jpg
108 KB, 500x484
>>25775443
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE I CAN`T EVEN SPELL SPOILER CORRECTLY,REEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25775469
why is it justified though, what does it have to do with you? someone else will always have it better, is it just jealousy?
>>
>>25775719
it's justified because women are the reason I ended up like this
both cruel women trying to feel better about themselves and chads trying to impress women have knocked me down so many times that at this point it's over
>>
>>25775751
no, only you are why you ended up the way you are, males have done horrible things to me but i don't blame them all because that would be retarded, just chose to get over it and improve on myself
>>
>>25775751
You deserved it because you're a repulsive piece of shit though. There's nothing good about you and I wish someone would kill you already.
>>
>>25775269
Women live life on easy mode and won't take responsibilities for their actions. See: every single mother who isn't a widow
>>
File: paintheperson.jpg (127 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
paintheperson.jpg
127 KB, 1024x661
>>25775849
Why is he like that?How did you somehow magically deduce he was a worthless human being.People like you should end up like picrelated,desu.
>>
>>25775849
come kill me then you dumb roast beef cunt
unless you're too much of a pussy

>>25775840
>males have done terrible things to me
>things that happen
assuming you are the woman you claim to be, then it's bullshit
you have been coddled your whole life for having a vagina
you will deny it because you want to insulty me and prove me wrong
and also because you can't see it, you can't think of how truly down and depressed a person can be at their worst
>get over it
>man up
>CHOOSE to get over it
this is pretty funny desu, best non-advice I've seen in a while
>people have destroyed and smashed my self worth and self esteem to the point where I sit in a puddle of booze and sweat every day, primarily women
>"lol, just don't be sad bro"
>>
>>25775915
always found it confusing when you guys attack single mothers... the mother is the one who decided to take responsibility in raising the child and not getting an abortion, and the father is the one who fked off
>>
>>25775952
if you are a male in a first world country you have likely received the same amount of coddling, and you probably aren't able to conceive the amount of pain males have put me through (unless you had a grown man force himself into your body then had to get an abortion at the age of 11 and the mental anguish that goes with that) won't even get into the vicious bullying by males because everyone gets bullied to some degree, all depends on your strength as a person... your willingness to simply flop over and blame others shows how coddled you are
>>
>>25775945
I am assuming he is an adult, so his unwillingness to better himself, wallowing forever in self-pity and not taking responsibility for his life as I did (as I got bullied too, chump) is enough for me to understand what kind of useless shit heap he is.

>>25775840 is right but of course he'll just choose to whine and put the blame for his own failures on others instead,
>>
>>25774944
>misogynistic
words been so overused the meaning has been watered down. heck I've seen it used on men who adore women

>adroring women can be seen as mysoggyknees.
>>
>>25775051
Why? Because you can't accept any responsibility? Because you need to fake an image of perfection in order to feel comfortable with yourself?
>>
>>25776074
>I was raped at the age of 11
bull fucking shit

I'm gonna call bullshit, you're a woman in the first world who has had everything handed to her for existing and having a vagina
your life is a fucking parade of roses every day compared to my agony and loneliness, but you won't ever admit it, because it undermines your little tumblr vision of "male privilege"
>>
>>25775469
Thats our own fault though. We'll put any woman who will even look at us on a pedastal. Stop giving them attention.
>>
File: single moms.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
>>25775972
The mother should've had better judgment and not slept with a man who she knew (or should've known) would be a complete deadbeat and terrible father
Single mothers are entitled as fuck
pic very related
>>
File: 1452807697740.gif (263 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1452807697740.gif
263 KB, 500x282
>>25776075
>just pull yourself up by your bootstraps man
>just b urself
>worked for me bro
>>
>>25776074
>muh rape
>>
>>25776075
People tend to react differently.Blaming a person for not "bettering himself" is plain rude.Some people simply choose to get a mediocre life instead of trying to fight society endlessly.You saying someone should die,because he`s disillusioned with life is a good indicator you need to die of 20+ sV of radiation though...
>>
>>25776148
wish it were as easy to forget as "calling bullshit", and your agony can end if you felt like lifting a finger

also i'm 27 now so the world handing me things, if any, has been long over
>>
>>25776201
You type like an emo teenager in full whine mode.
Grow up.
>>
>>25776234
bullshit
you had your cake and ate it too when you were younger
now you get to suffer for treating people like me like shit and ruining our lives
I hope you fucking kill yourself now that you're getting a taste of your own medicine
>>
>>25774518
Well, this is /r9k/, I don't expect you to actually use logic but take a look around here, in this thread... Do you see logical thoughts ? All you get are answers driven by hate for women, no real logic. It's kinda naive to think that only women use flawed logic because of their emotions etc...

Now roast me faggots
>>
Wait, what the fuck happened to this thread? The robot clearly indicated that he was picked on and bullied yet people here persist by deriding him for his hatred of women? What the fuck?

If a woman gets raped and hates men, everyone is like, "You know what, that's cool. It wasn't your fault. Do you booboo." But if a man asserts that he's been beaten and bullied his ENTIRE LIFE, everyone says it's his fault? This is why I hate everyone.

I wish some of you faggots would just kill yourselves already.
>>
>>25776245
>tone policing when you have nothing else to argue about
lmao
>>
>>25776245
People better themselves in different ways.Is that so hard to grasp.Not everyone can stand against society`s endless onslaught.
>>
File: composure.png (119 KB, 392x366) Image search: [Google]
composure.png
119 KB, 392x366
>>25776234
>also i'm 27 now so the world handing me things, if any, has been long over
>she thinks this is how it works
Without fail you roasties always impress me
>>
>>25774518
all of my female friends essentially believe what they're told by figures of authority without questioning.

It's female nature to go along to get along, you need to be their guiding hand, they seem fundamentally incapable of self-knowledge.
>>
>>25776148
Tbqh senpai I took your side by default because women generally spew garbage from their mouths whenever they speak. If you think rape is nothing compared to your "agony" then you are both underage (man the fuck up you zitfaced child) and spolit rotten to the core. Either way let me fuck you without lube and I'll let you moan as much as you want to.

>>25776074 don't think I'm taking your side here you vapid attention seeking whore. I'm your enemy's enemy not your friend. At least you have a (mangled) vagina.
>>
>>25776187
i wish i could meet you in real life and laugh at you

as a matter of fact, i often fantasize about the kind of people that write these kind of things on 4chan. what do they look like? what's their personality like? it's really interesting how a person can be so fucking deluded and not be in a mental institution or something.
>>
>>25774518
The personality types that are conducive to introspection are rarer in females than males. I'd say 95% of the male population and 98% of the female population is incapable of rational thinking and introspection.
>>
>>25776269
you must have had some kind of super cushy life to be so viciously fighting against the notion of improving yourself... first time coming across something mommy can't do for you?

i have nothing more to say to you, you are beyond help, but remember only you decide your own fate, although this will just roll off your back since you have built yourself miles of denial and finger pointing
>>
File: you.jpg (114 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
114 KB, 1440x1080
>>25776305
>>25776295
This is how you come off.
Keep whining because I know you aren't going to stop. Just remember everything bad in your life is because of your own doing.
>>
Every day I keep seeing more and more idiotic posts here. Some of the normalfaggotry these days is honest to god facebook-tier.
I decided to stop here >>25774766 and the subsequent string of posts.

>hater
>for casually talking shit about women on fucking /r9k/

I just don't fucking know anymore. The board went to shit.
>>
>>25776342
I'm calling b ullshit
they were never raped, so I'm not going to tiptoe around the issue like they were
it's just a tactic they're using to try to make me look like the bad guy
and it worked, you turned white knight and rushed to accuse me of being a "manchild"
>>
>>25776360
>ad hom because you can't come up with a legitimate response
pathetic
>>
>>25776394
That's a bit pessimistic I'd say it's 70%/80%
>>
>>25776402
So,my vocal defect was me clawing my palate open in the womb?My autism is because I chose to be an aspie?My subpar looks are me just "not grooming enough"?Fuck off and die in a pit you just world faggot.And remember,there`s always a way to buy uranium online.
>>
>>25776400
>>25776402
>improving yourself
>implying that I can get myself together at this point
>this bootstraps meme again
really, just stop at this point
I'm so depressed that I can barely get out of bed in the morning, and you're acting like I'm idiot because I can't drag myself to go do x because honestly I want to die but dying is so much work and preparation that I'd rather just wait to die
I wish that anon would come and do it already
>>
>>25776342
not saying he's my friend, just saying i'm not going to lay down and live my life with an "oh well these bad things happened, not my fault" mindset
>>
Thanks for the hearty laugh OP

>why don't WOMEN internalize MY HATRED OF THEM and accept MY PROJECTIONS as THEIR TRUTH?
>>
File: 1428687850765.gif (1 MB, 268x304) Image search: [Google]
1428687850765.gif
1 MB, 268x304
>>25776290
They expect you to "man up". In other words, they have higher standards for you. They think that, as a man, you're capable of this and more.

...BUT if you come to the logical conclusion (that men are then indeed better than women and therefore you start to take pride in the fact that you're a man) then you're a misogynistic woman-hating autist. And you're wrong, because women are just as good, remember?
>>
>>25776539
so much truth in this post.
>>
Because women have people telling them that what they did is the right thing by either orbiters or girlfriends so they never have to worry about their decisions.
>>
>>25776489
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be shitposting for attention on 4chan. People who really want to die just kill themselves alone and silence, they don't whine like entitled manchild retards on the internet.
>>
>>25776539
Having higher standards for you doesn't mean you are better than women. It means you are currently subpar and subhuman and you should at least get on their level.
>>
File: clyde_grandillusions.png (22 KB, 169x123) Image search: [Google]
clyde_grandillusions.png
22 KB, 169x123
>>25776074

wew, you like it?
>>
>>25776360
We're already laughing at you. You have no power here.
>>
>>25776420
I specifically made sure the whore and you realised that I was attacking your statement and not hers. I even addressed her later. Did you stop reading? How can you look like the bad guy when you're not a real man? How can anyone on a r9k thread take anything a woman says seriously?

The denial in you is strong my friend. Have this sweet pepe while that femanon fucks a jamalchad and has a far more fulfilling life than you do. Be comforted in the knowledge that you'll still feel the desire to respond while the rest of us will forget this entire thread the second we close the tab.
>>
>>25776650
It means you're perceived as someone with more potential. You can't expect much from women. So yes, men are inherently better than women. It's up to the individual to make good use of this potential, though.
>>
>>25776434
good god almighty that kid is completely irreparably fucked

sick wallet tho
>>
It's Friday evening. Normals are out in force.

It's interesting watching /r9k/ sink to a reddit level of discourse. Give it another 2 years tops and it'll be little better than facebook.
>>
>>25776722
>why I'm a wrong, bitter virgin loser: the post
>>
File: nu males.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu males.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>25776360
Oh but we know how you look!

Isn't that amazing? ad-hominem attacks can go both ways. Idiot.
>>
Love how you claim women don't have introspection when you're posting on a board where every fucking MALE blames someone else for their problems.
>>
>>25776799
I'm glad you realize that post is absolutely right so you had to resort to that shitty ass response. Now leave the board. I suggest twitter.
>>
>>25774766
Are we seriously the next reddit? All these leftist faggots took over reddit and now they're infiltrating us. You can tell their posts because they have no sense of the history or culture of this board. They just post typical mainstream dumb roastie thoughts like 'men and women are equal but women are better'.
>>
>>25776722
>women telling giving you advice on how to improve out of goodness, as they are clearly superior to you
>delude yourself about "potential"
>cry and blame everyone else like an immature brat when reality smacks you in the face and reveals you for the sperg you are

Wew lad. Wew.
>>
>>25776539
I find this "logic" hilarious because you are only talking about Stacey's as if they make up 100% of women.

I don't go around acting like every male in existence is a douchebag because Chad fucked some girl over in highschool.

Your problem is you have shit taste. If you only chase after Stacey's you get what's coming to you, it's your own fucking fault and you have the balls to try and lump every woman together because of your own shitty flaw.
>>
>>25776840
But your post is absolutely wrong and the fact you're a bitter shitposter on r9k whining about how much your life sucks proves it. :)
>>
File: BunhairedGirlBlueRose.png (1 MB, 725x720) Image search: [Google]
BunhairedGirlBlueRose.png
1 MB, 725x720
>>25776094
I miss chauvinist, that was the perfect word for sexist men who adore women. But no, such fondness is actually the blackest of hatred.
>>
>>25776907
>I don't go around acting like every male in existence is a douchebag because Chad fucked some girl over in highschool.
and yet that is EXACTLY what those bitches tweeting #WasteHisTime2016 are doing
>>
>>25776897
>women giving advice
stopped reading right there
women don't know anything
how can they give advice?
>"just b urself"
>"just suck a lot of dick and everything will work out"
wew lad wew
>>
File: 1448169336472.png (688 KB, 1600x865) Image search: [Google]
1448169336472.png
688 KB, 1600x865
>>25776360
They don't put people in institutions for inferring the ugly truth about social dynamics that are most aggressively taken for granted.
>>
>>25776650
>Having higher standards for you doesn't mean you are better than women.
On the contrary, that is exactly what it means
when women are down on their luck people coddle them. When men are down on their luck, people tell them to man up and deal with it
why would they have higher standards for men in the first place? Because men are superior. But if you acknowledge this, then you're a misogynist.
>>
>>25776907
Explain how that only applies to "Stacy" because your post makes no sense. If anything, Stacy is the "alpha" equivalent of a woman; a woman who uses all her qualities to ensure her well-being. And she's still below "Chad".

>>25776897
I repeat, society doesn't expect women to "man up". They are simply not capable of that. So society coddles them instead. We also coddle toddlers.

And I'm almost sure at this point that hypergamy is hard-wired in women's brains. They always want a man to look up to, someone better than them. Deep inside they know they're simply inferior.
>>
>>25776949
Again, they don't make up 100% of women. They are fucking Stacey's. This is kindergarten shit, how do you not fucking know that generalizing people is full retard?
>>
>>25777045
but yet, here you are generalizing men
stop slinging shit if you want us to stop slinging it right back at you
>>
>>25776869

Yes. The barrier to entry is next to nothing. Eternal September hit a while ago here and it's to the point where they drown out everything else on certain days of the week. Shitty excuses for what passes as trolling these days is a factor as well, but even that's a small portion now.
>>
>>25776907
>I find this "logic" hilarious because you are only talking about Stacey's as if they make up 100% of women.

they do
>>
>>25777045
And many people are defending them for it, and saying that anyone who is calling them out for their shitty behavior must be a misogynist.
Do you see how women live life on easy mode yet, or should we keep going?
>>
>>25774632
Women need to exist to exist
Men need to work to exist
>>
>ITT, women who can't understand talking about people as an aggregate group and take every criticism of their gender as a personal attack
>>
>>25777038
>alpha
>beta
>inferior
>man up

Women don't fucking have this shit, you ignorant fool. You fucking beta cucks created it for yourselves. Don't apply it to everyone else too because no one will know what the fuck you are talking about.

There is no such thing as an "alpha" woman. It's almost the opposite. Stacy is literally bottom of the fucking barrel because women strive for different shit these days.
>>
I want to hate women but they are too hot, it is my weakness.
>>
File: 1314488966857.png (148 KB, 2185x1960) Image search: [Google]
1314488966857.png
148 KB, 2185x1960
It's not "women lack introspection because they are women" but that many women lack it because they simply don't have the time to themselves to cultivate it. Most women are social animals who dread the idea of being alone and actively stay away from that behavior as much as possible. Those women who do cultivate introspection--I applaud you.
>>
File: 1420816714769.jpg (82 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1420816714769.jpg
82 KB, 832x584
>>25777144
Compared to chad, every woman is bottom of the barrel. Just because they get coddled more doesn't make them any better. Quite the opposite.

Men are better. Stay toasty.
>>
>>25777061
Literally when did I generalize men? Shut the fuck up, even if I was that wouldn't make you right. That's how much of a fucking child you are that you think that if someone does something bad you're going to do it too because that's totally going to solve the problem. Fuck you, you're not looking for solutions you're looking to feel good about yourself. You sit here all day bitching about other's being selfish but that's what you fucking are.
>>
File: 1445534971875.png (67 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
1445534971875.png
67 KB, 276x270
>>25777193
you seem to be mad roastie
get out of the r9k if you can't take our savage burns
>>
>>25777193
You talk like those women who swear too much because they think it makes them look tougher. No ones takes that seriously. I hope you're still a teenager for your own sake.
>>
>>25775150
This. I actually like how childish and immature women are it makes things interesting. Of course this means at the end of the day their personality will never be good enough for me to date an ugly chick. Not that I can get attractive chicks or anything so I will just be alone probably.
>>
>>25777224
>>25777244
You're not savage, you're fucking narrow-minded children who take no fucking responsibility for anything ever. It's hilarious how obviously hypocritical you are 100% of the time but you have your little treehouse here to circlejerk your opinions so you can feel like you're justified in feeling sorry for yourselves. That's why you're called beta, because you are too fucking beta for this world and for reality so you live in some remote corner of the internet literally the equivalent of a safe space because you fucking KNOW if you said this shit to any sane person who had their shit together they'd laugh their asses off.

So don't change yourselves, keep blaming others and see how fucking far that gets you. You are too retarded to see that it doesn't even fucking matter at this point whether you are right or wrong because you've already fucking lost. and you did it to yourself.
>>
>>25777144
>Robots coined the phrase "man up"

Do you understand that spreading misinformation is wrong? Or that lying to prove your pet point undermines everything you say? Spouting obvious falsehoods suggests you're weak, and desperate for support, however gullible and inept.
>>
File: 1445936755313.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445936755313.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>25777397
ok thanks for the wall of text
see yourself out back to tumblr

and don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>25777397
I count 7 fuckings. I didn't even look for other words. I bet there are many shits and other similar words. Grow up.
>>
>>25777397
Bahahaa roastie spotted twenty clicks north!

Women are trash. 2D > Roastie
>>
>>25777440
>normal person points at the moon, bitter mad loser stares at the finger

You're the one who should grow up, retard.
>>
>>25777440
They're right though. You're a delusional bitter little man who grasps at straws when the barn's on fire.
>>
>>25777426
>>25777440
>>25777460
Also thanks for confirming that you are literally beyond help and willingly live a life of shit so I don't even feel bad for you idiots.

You have no right to complain about anything because when a dose of reality slaps you in the face you write it off for a chance to feel superior. and you think you have any right to tell anyone else to grow up. Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>25777505
Your posts are complete shit, no one should waste time reading them. All of them, your posting style is too obvious. You just can't believe that analogy applies to you, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25774518
why? because there's no practical use for it. it makes you weak, like the faggots itt.
>>
>>25774944
You're so fucking dumb. Jesus fuck.
>>
File: female privilege.png (529 KB, 765x990) Image search: [Google]
female privilege.png
529 KB, 765x990
>>25777505
>hurr hurr hurr BITTER
fuck off.
>>
File: sena.png (1 MB, 3580x2996) Image search: [Google]
sena.png
1 MB, 3580x2996
>>25777546
thanks for the wall of text you mad as fuck cunt
and yes, I know where I am
I'm in a forum that functions as a support group for men who have been beaten down by life
I'd like to remind you that this is the same place you have been whining about women having it harder and how every man on here who hates women as a group for what has been done to them is a monster
>>
>>25777546
>still hanging onto the self improvement meme
lol
>still calling everyone who disagrees with you a manchild
LOL
>>
>>25774541
I live with a woman, she's my best friend and my fiance this is 100% true
>>
I hope everyone in this thread kills themselves holy shit.

The whore is mad because she got called out for being a whore and the little faggots are mad about being little faggots. Look at the argument here. Goddamn.
>>
>>25777689
>damage control: the post
why don't you go back to replying to us instead of samefagging?
>>
>>25774518
It just has to do with how they are raised. Pretty boys have to deal with the same shit too. Basically if you are attractive you are surrounded by yes-men. At that point you have no reason for introspection. Another cause of the lack of introspection could be simple stupidity, however I can't say that all women are stupid. I can only assume that it is simply caused by their role in society.

I know my role in society. I am not a stud and I am not particularly motivated in any specialization. Though I am specializing in computer science, it is not my only interest. My role in society will most likely involve some sort of outside of the box thinking. I don't know if it will be an invention, or perhaps a writing career. I may succeed or I may fail, but I just feel like that is what I have to do. I won't be happy or content unless I create something and influence others.
>>
>>25777689
Should I kill myself too? I haven't posted in here yet but I kind of want to kill myself.
>>
>>25777616

>feel bad for me i have been beaten down by life we are all poor lost souls waahhh

I might feel bad for you if you weren't so fucking obviously up your own ass the the point where you literally fucking think you have it worse than anyone else.

Also, I never said women have it harder. You probably mistakenly lumped me in with another poster just like you mistakenly lump every woman in the world together.
>>
>>25777689
gargle on my putrid semen
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (49 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
49 KB, 557x711
>is fat lonely virgin on /r9k/
>never talks to women
>only woman he talks to is his mom
>claims he knows what women are all about

go hang yourself faggot.
>>
>this upsets the tumblr posters
>>
>>25777732

you have no purpose in life, you will never create anything or influence others. Literally millions of kids in china, india, japan, korea, and they are smarter than you at age 15.

you aren't even a dot in human history.
>>
File: b.png (143 KB, 703x528) Image search: [Google]
b.png
143 KB, 703x528
>>25776869
They already took over /b/ and now they are trying for /r9k/. Pretty soon /pol/ will be where we make our last stand.
>>
>>25775972
Not really, women initiate 75% of the divorces retard.
>>
File: 1451526929763.jpg (41 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
1451526929763.jpg
41 KB, 450x425
>>25777745
I never asked for you to feel sorry for me
you started shitposting and accusing me of shit for hating on women when it's 100% justified in my situation
you then claimed "poor me, I actually have it so much worse, I was raped when I was 11, I swear I'm not lying"
and then you have been using ad hom the rest of the time to paint me as some manchild

you don't even recognize what you're doing are you?
you're attacking me and shaming me for being who I am and being a man who doesn't fit your expectations
which is what got me started on hating women in the first place

so all you've done is justify me hating women even more
>>
File: 1446777802586.jpg (48 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1446777802586.jpg
48 KB, 620x592
>be me
>be normalslime
>go on /r9k/
>get mad
>go on /r9k/ again
>get mad
>keep doing this
>I have somehow convinced myself that I'm not dumb as hell for doing this
>>
File: 245.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
>>25777776
>gets absolutely BTFO
>has to resort to posting strawmen in an attempt to save face
>>
File: atheist.png (370 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
atheist.png
370 KB, 500x375
>>25777612

that image makes me want to hang myself you fucking beta. "wahh, it's so tough being a lonely virgin with no titties"
>>
>>25777863
>>get mad
Why? Because your world views are challenged?

Way to prove your critical thinking skills.
>>
File: swjvocab.png (6 KB, 237x270) Image search: [Google]
swjvocab.png
6 KB, 237x270
>>25774944
The SJWs have revealed themselves in this thread.
>>
>>25777870

BTFO? when did that happen, maybe you were imagining it in your little pretend arguments with wymyn you fucking virgin.
>>
>>25777881
>list of actual social and legal inequalities no one will acknowlege
>this is being a beta
god I hate this new generation of shitposters, just use a smug anime pic and call him a fag
>>
File: 17.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
17.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>25777881
>that image makes me want to hang myself you fucking beta.
Go ahead and do it, no one's fucking stopping you. You'd be making the world a better place.
>>
File: Bully Ranger.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Bully Ranger.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>25777546
>a dose of reality
Is that how you're referring to yourself and your passive-aggressively spouted personal opinions? The narcissism, incredible.
>>
File: 11174.jpg (321 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
11174.jpg
321 KB, 1000x890
>>25777918
I'm not a virgin, I'm pretty normalfag by /r9k/ standards, but they are completely right about women and I sympathize with them.
Stay butthurt.
>>
File: 1423839131312.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1423839131312.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>25777918
>you fucking virgin.
>virgin shaming on r9k
When will reddit stop?
>>
This is why none of you are in relationships.
>>
>>25777842
>i never asked you to feel sorry for me

No, you do a good enough job of that yourself.

>was raped
except that's not me retard.

Also, you are a manchild.

>all you've done is justify me hating women more

No one fucking cares attentionwhore. Holy shit, you want people to care so fucking much how you hate women because you're such a fucking victim. Get the fuck over yourself.

fuck.
>>
>>25777881
>so massively butthurt that he has to find an image of some random dude, make up an over the top quote that the guy in the pic never said, and falsely attribute it to him in order to justify his worldview
Absolutely fucking pathetic. Go ahead and hang yourself like you said you were going to faggot.
>>
>>25777814
Sometimes people fail and sometimes they succeed. But their intentions are the same. If those successful people were afraid of failure they would have never tried, and they would never be successful. I am not afraid of failure, I look at your post, and that is a possibility, but I am not afraid of that outcome.
>>
>>25777970
Go white knight somewhere else tumblr faggot.
>>
>>25774518
>women lack INTROSPECTION
oh my gosh this is so true. All of the lack empathy, are entitled and egotistical. It is insane.
>>
>>25777958
boohoo, being a man is tough when your life is stable enough to spend your day shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: 96.jpg (19 KB, 343x347) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
19 KB, 343x347
>>25777970
damn, you sure told them
>>
>>25777993
>no one cares that you hate women
>entire thread full of women and whiteknights triggered by 1 anon saying he hated women

>retard
>manchild
>attentionwhore
is there even any content to your post? or is it all ad homs and strawmanning?
>>
>>25777993
>No one fucking cares attentionwhore.
Weird stuff right there.

Apparently you care, normalfag. Why else would you be here, spending your 'precious' time arguing with 'lowlifes' such as ourselves?

You are a walking contradiction and you should therefore kill yourself at your earliest convenience.
>>
Women will deny that they are good for other things besides sex, but when get BTFO they start posting things like "o-oh yeah? W-well I wouldn't let you fuck me! Ha! Loser!" like this >>25777970 bitch
>inb4 im not a girl
Then you're a white knight who claims to stand up for women but has inadverently revealed his "misogynist" views that women are only good for sex. Showed your hand too early champ. Now fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>25778052
Do you get all butthurt and start chewing women out when they complain about "male privilege?" If not, then you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>25777993
>you want people to care so fucking much how you hate women
No we don't. We dont give a shit if you care or not. In fact we just want you to leave.
You only think we care because you're projecting your own attention whoreishness onto us, because you can't imagine an existence where an individual doesn't care whether people know about his opinions or not.
We dont give a fuck what you think. Go away.
>>
File: lesbians.jpg (27 KB, 389x400) Image search: [Google]
lesbians.jpg
27 KB, 389x400
r9k is why lesbians exist
>>
File: AtLeastIAvoidedBetas.jpg (47 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
AtLeastIAvoidedBetas.jpg
47 KB, 750x422
>>25778052
It's funny you mention that, because women complain about their lives of stability all the time; often to the point where they'll much more easily accept a life of STAB-ility.
>>
File: aktchully.png (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
aktchully.png
24 KB, 200x200
>>25778087

I fucking do get butthurt when tumblrinas talk about male privelege BS, and I know men have disadvantages in society, I'm not that fucking retarded.

But I don't go and retaliate by complaining that womyn are all sluts who lack 'introspection'
>>
>>25778172
>implying I can't get annoyed at both genders for doing the same thing
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>25778184
>I fucking do get butthurt when tumblrinas talk about male privelege BS
its not just tumblrinas that do it. Most normie women who are under 30 fell for the male privilege meme
>>
>>25778062
I don't think my time is precious, I'm not up my own ass like 90% of the beta fucks here.

I just get triggered by children who blame others for their own misfortune.
>>
File: 1452691969671.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1452691969671.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
DANGEROUSLY HIGH LEVELS OF NORMIE SHIT-THINK DETECTED IN THREAD! ACTIVATING EMERGENCY PROTOCOL R3333! ALL ROBOTS EVACUATE THREAD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25778218
the only women you know are the ones who make a big enough scene about feminism to create a stir.

I know like two people who fit the SJW description, and one of them's a fucking cuck
>>
What happened to this board? Where are all these leftist cunts coming from? Is /pol/ next?
>>
>>25778130
>we don't care hurr

>post about it literally every day

ahue
>>
File: 1445494945200.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1445494945200.png
93 KB, 500x422
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ABANDON THREAD! LEVELS OF NORMALSHIT FATALLY HIGH!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25778293
And it'll keep coming up until you leave.
>>
File: 1451309323351.png (506 KB, 460x706) Image search: [Google]
1451309323351.png
506 KB, 460x706
>>25778252
>I just get triggered by children who blame others for their own misfortune.
Self improvement is a meme though. It's more of a buzzword intended to get people to consume more, particularly in the fitness industry.
>>
File: 1452544322320.gif (539 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452544322320.gif
539 KB, 400x400
INITIATING GAS SEQUENCE! ALL LIVING ORGANISMS WITHIN RANGE WILL BE TERMINATED! NORMALSHIT LEVELS 98.6%!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25778293
We dont care about YOU. If you dont like it then fucking leave. You're petulant crying accomplishes nothing aside from making you look like a massive faggot
>>
File: pepe.png (66 KB, 539x395) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
66 KB, 539x395
>>25778293
>tumblr regretting they stole all their memes from a "mysognist" website
>>
File: 1452721507873.jpg (76 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452721507873.jpg
76 KB, 600x800
ALL ROBOTS CLEAR THE AREA! POOPOO-PEEPEE RAPID RESPONSE TEAMS MOVING IN TO MOP UP! ALL LIVING ORGANISMS IN THE AREA WILL BE ELIMINATED!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1452755751298.jpg (29 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1452755751298.jpg
29 KB, 295x418
THIS IS COMMAND! POOPOOPEEPEE TEAMS PINNED DOWN BY ADVANCED NORMIE TACTICS! REQUESTING P3-PE MARKSMAN TEAMS ASAP!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1445581347559.png (11 KB, 314x309) Image search: [Google]
1445581347559.png
11 KB, 314x309
AREA SECURED! NORMIES DRIVEN BACK BEYOND PERIMETER! THIS IS GENERAL GRENOUILLE, ALL TEAMS PURSUE AND ELIMINATE NORMIE TROOP FORMATIONS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25778434

stop samefagging, no one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1445495012472.png (121 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
1445495012472.png
121 KB, 480x445
>>25778487

NORMALSHITS HAVE TARGETED COMMAND WITH A STRIKE OF RUTHLESS FAGGOTRY! SENDING DELTA TEAM TO ELIMINATE FUCCBOI'S IN QUESTION!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>ITT: roasties getting BTFO to Oblivion
Check these f a m
>>
>>25778487
>no one gives a shit.
Again, this "nobody gives a shit" thing.

You replying actually proves the opposite. Dont you get that you idiot?

He is doing us a favour by shitposting this thread full of normies to death.
>>
>>25777827
Fuck it's worse than I thought. Maybe we should just start sharing good threads on Facebook to hasten the decline.
>>
File: JoyThroughTheWorld.jpg (181 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
JoyThroughTheWorld.jpg
181 KB, 1000x667
>>25778202
But you're not and you won't, you fucking charlatan. Women with stability are unhappy, men with stability are unhappy; maybe you're a fucking idiot for trying to suggest that what logically follows stability is peace love and understanding? No, couldn't be that, you know you're right! Fuck off.
>>
File: Serbian Pepe.jpg (43 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Serbian Pepe.jpg
43 KB, 640x430
>>25778474
NAPALM DEPLOYED

BURN YOUR MUDSHITS
>>
File: 1452394209356.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1452394209356.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
>>25778625

ROGER THAT! DEPLOYING PARAMILITARY PEPE THUG UNITS TO ENGAGE ROASTIES AND FAGGOTS ON THE GROUND! COMMAND OUT!
>>
>>25777612
Literally the only thing worse about being a woman is rape. It amazes me they still consider themselves victims.
>>
>>25778920
Going to contradict you: Men and boys get raped as well, but the resulting trauma from that just makes them "creepy." It's just as bad, probably worse, for men.
>>
File: 1452621948264.jpg (762 KB, 900x1318) Image search: [Google]
1452621948264.jpg
762 KB, 900x1318
>>25778985
/pol/ tier pepe here
>>
>>25778983
Right, getting raped is worse for men. But men have a lower chance of getting raped (outside of prison).
>>
No one has faculties of introspection such that they might explicate the justice of all their prior actions. You're not wrong in your assessment, OP, but you're myopic in assuming that men are any less given to emotional distortion of truth than women.
>>
>>25774518
It is very simple: this trait is not important for genetic selection. For a woman having logic or introspection wouldn't increase her reproductive capability while for a man that may give him a better job ( or better hunting skills ) and thus get more women.
>>
>>25778983
don't worry dude, no one would rape you
>>
File: Bakyu-N.gif (1000 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Bakyu-N.gif
1000 KB, 500x250
>>25779275
Yeah, not any more. But I was a great beauty once...
>>
>>25774518
It would start to make sense to you once you realize that women's brains run on emotions. For them, emotions are just as valid as facts, if not more so.

For example, most of the time they rationalize and base their decisions based on how they feel about something at the time. For them, if it feels right, that makes it right.

This is the mechanism by which women are attracted to Tyrone and Chad over beta types. Tyrone and Chad give them gina tingles, and that alone is enough for her to be completely possessed. Doesn't matter that Tyrone and Chad are murderers or this and that, it's all secondary to the gina tingles. Doesn't matter that you're betraying your beta cuckboi who laid down his entire life for you, the gina tingles make it right. Doesn't matter that Tyrone beat you and cheated on you with another girl, the tingles erase all that.

And yes, this is universally true for all women in one way or another, even the ones considered highly intelligent. Even a girl I knew in high school who participated in the International Math Olympiad of all things has the same vulnerabilities. The need for attention, affirmation. Talking about feelings and how to control them, etc.

Perhaps the only true outlier would be female autists, but then again those types are exceedingly rare.
>>
>>25779275
no one is going to rape the landwhale feminists either but that doesn't stop them from crying about it
>>
File: 1450500789516.jpg (58 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1450500789516.jpg
58 KB, 394x476
>>25775529
>typing in spoiler tags
>doesn't even know how to 4chan properly
el oh el
>>
>>25775478
dumb umaruposter

I completely agree
>>
>>25776411
This board went to shit because of faggots like you that made it their personal whine about women board because they can't be creative to think of anything else
>>
>>25780501
What do you suggest we do? What have you done?
>>
>>25776140

We need to fake an image of perfection for others to feel comfortable, anon.

Imagine your best bro belches. Hilarious. Your oneitis belches? Your dick shrivels up. Even for women you're not attracted to, you'd probably think she was being 'unladylike' or was 'too ugly to get away with that shit'. Social pressures are very strong and very real, anon. The pressure to appear unintelligent/not too smart, is also very real. Being rational is similarly 'unladylike'.
>>
>>25780019
never argued that,
>>
>>25774944
Not funny in the least.
>>>/trash/
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.