[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are bitches really intimated by smart guys or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1452745689641.jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
1452745689641.jpg
7 KB, 250x202
Are bitches really intimated by smart guys or is it just a meme?
>>
>>25774447

That's not even a meme.

But a guy who honestly thinks that he is just too smart and enlightened, and that it's just his incredible intelligence that intimidates those bitches, sounds pretty awful, desu.
>>
>>25774809
English please?

fucktherobot
>>
>>25774971

He's saying it's awful to be around someone that thinks they're so smart that it intimidates others.
>>
>>25774971
If you couldn't figure that one out then you don't have to worry, because you're not smart at all.
>>
>>25774447
It's not just bitches, it's most people. There's not anything really good about it, people get afraid of saying objective things around you because what stupid/average/insecure people fear is being made to look stupid.
I'm not even smart just perceptive.
>>
No, they just hate cocky assholes who think they know everything :-)
>>
>>25775259
Chad is the cockiest asshole though desu
>>
>>25774447
some girls get horny by having an intellectual conversation. It's called being a sapiosexual
>>
>>25775200
This is the only answer in the thread that isn't given by a retard.
>>
File: 985985.png (13 KB, 1399x156) Image search: [Google]
985985.png
13 KB, 1399x156
>>25775393
>sapiosexual
>One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
>"I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil sense of humor. I want someone that I can reach out and touch randomly. I want someone I can cuddle with.

>I decided all that means that I am sapiosexual."
>>
>>25775334
Lol ok, whatever you say bud. Go read a wikipedia page and then brag about hoe you know everything now
>>
>>25775393
I'm calling BS on that. A girl I knew once claimed to be sapiosexual. Later, I showed her a picture of this self made billionaire. Not all geniuses are self made billionaires but all self made billionaires are geniuses. The guy I showed her was ugly as sin but a genius because he was a self made billionaire. What did "sapiosexual" girl say? "EW".
>>
>>25775495
What? What does that have to do with anything? You sound like an insecure retard.
>>
>>25775334
yeah but chad can often back it up - he's cocky about being good looking because he IS good looking, cocky about being good at sports because he IS etc. If someone was cocky about shit that isnt true, people wont like them.

Everyone else is spot on. It isnt because you are 'smart' (which you probably arent), its because you have a shit attitude and probably like to go on about how smart you are
>>
No, but they might lose respect for you if you refer to them as bitch. Something to keep in mind
>>
>>25775492
True, dumb made up meme sexuality. I don't get why tumblr type people insist on putting a name to everything. Even if its just that youre attracted to intelligent people, why cant you just say thats a trait you like in someone or your 'type'? Like 'grey asexuality' (only feel sexual attraction some of the time - isnt that everyone??

>>25775519
I see your point but the thing is its meant to be a sexuality thing - like if someone is gay it doesnt mean they are attracted to all men
>>
File: 1446845423657.png (196 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1446845423657.png
196 KB, 400x554
>>25775016
You fucking rekt that guy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.