[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else too successful at being NEET and now trapped in NEETdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1397560203546.jpg (32 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1397560203546.jpg
32 KB, 500x450
Anyone else too successful at being NEET and now trapped in NEETdom forever with no way out? Long story short I pretended to have a degenerate disability and they believed me, now I get disabilitybux enough to live on for life. At first this was great and I spent the last 2 years as a shut-in watching anime. But now I realize that I have another 30+ years ahead of me to live as a shut-in, and I can't ever get out of it without admitting that I lied about being disabled.
>>
>>25774221
what disability did you pretend to have anon?
>>
>>25774221

I don't get it.

Haven't you ever heard, "Life passes in the blink of an eye?"

Honestly, the only reason you're even conceiving the notion that you have all this extra time ahead of you is because you faked a disease for disability.

If you didn't fake you wouldn't be thinking, "What am I going to do for the next 30 years?"

You would be thinking, "What the fuck am I going to do for money for the nxt thirty years."

Now that you have money, you realize, "Omfg, I have a ton of spare time, now what?"

You should be grateful that thought is even the reality, so many NEET's have tried before you and failed, omfg.....

Honestly, who cares what you do for the next thirty years, at least you have choice.

You can literally sit around doing whatever you want for the next thirty years while your friends and family slave away doing NOTHING except work and look for work and train for work and educate for work.

You don't need to work, ever again.

Dunno what you expected, but you're living the dream.

You can literally save up your money for goals and stuff like, "Learn welding" and retarded shit and amass a massive skill set then go back into the work force if you want or just sit around all day.

Set goals to amass different skills then learn them if you can and do what you want.

30 years seems like a while but you can either be a master of one for a jack of all trades.

Dunno what disability you have but right now you shouldn't be thinking about how you have 30 years to fap to waifus it should be, "Gee, wat ways can I come up with to work around my disability?"
>>
>>25775572
He isn't even disabled.
>>
Why do you have to live as a shut in?
>>
You could get an easy job. People in wheelchairs are still wal mart greeters.
>>
>>25774221

Basically, you need to figure out how much shit you can get away with doing and not get your case file reviewed.
>>
>>25775621

Yeah but you are, you can't fucking read.
>>
I'm neet but I spend all my time dealing enough drugs to get high and getting fucked up with my friends

Am I just a nigger?
>>
>>25774221
get a gun so you can off yourself whenever you please. you don't ever actually have to use it, but simply having an option to escape it all can do a lot.
>>
>>25775704
>Dunno what disability you have but right now you shouldn't be thinking about how you have 30 years to fap to waifus it should be, "Gee, wat ways can I come up with to work around my disability?"

:3
It's okay anon, let the rage go, just let it go.
>>
>>25774221
I'm not familiar with the American welfare system, so I have to ask.
Is the disability paid on a fed level?
Have you checked the statute of limitations for that kind of fraud?
I'm pretty sure you can fill forms to waive the right for that disability. Then you just run out the clock while making inconspicuous money. But let's face it, you weren't ever going to make six figures anyway.

Alternatively, you could make money outside the reach of the IRS. Gambling, working online, etc. Or get a second citizenship somewhere else, get a PO box / billing address there and report your income over there.

The world's your oyster, son. You just need to be a little bit clever.
>>
>>25775900

Troll. Stop misrepresenting wat I said.

Everyone can see lines 3 and 4 of what I wrote.

It clearly indicates I know he's faking it.

It's /r9k/ for crying out loud, /r9k/ is infamous for disability fraud threads.
>>
>>25775572
>You can literally save up your money for goals and stuff like, "Learn welding" and retarded shit and amass a massive skill set then go back into the work force if you want or just sit around all day.
So to live the dream is to do this
>while your friends and family slave away doing NOTHING except work and look for work and train for work and educate for work
by choice. Why am I not surprised at all that you're not making any sense?
>>
>>25774221
Only someone with autism or some other anti-social mental illness would be content with spending 2 years watching anime alone. The only person you're lying to is yourself anon.
>>
>>25776034
Well guess who had the dubs of truth? I did, you didn't. And where did I misrepresent? You did write what I quoted, didn't you?

Also dubs for truth.
>>
>>25776278
>>25776243

OMFG you're doing exactly what Carl Sagan said, omfg he LITERALLY talks about manipulating people just how you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Fucking manipulating people through religion and shit wow.
>>
>>25776387
Alright, nice counter troll, but rickrolling does not work since you can hover over the links.
>>
>>25776425

Stay mad.
Bitch.
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1383170064386.png (23 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
1383170064386.png
23 KB, 498x450
>>25776510
emptypostblox
>>
>>25774221
what disability are you faking neetyneet
>>
File: 8ysxhxb.jpg (946 KB, 1411x2048) Image search: [Google]
8ysxhxb.jpg
946 KB, 1411x2048
>>25774221
go to some faith healer tent church and say god fixed your back . 1st amendment and shit , also THEY said you were hurt and now you ain't so how can they prov otherwise

write a book after the statue of limitations has passed and get bookbux
>>
>>25774221
I'm thinking of going on disability for my schizophrenia
I still want to attend college
is this possible or does neetdom mean no college?
>>
>>25778367
>is this possible or does neetdom mean no college?
?
>>
Am I a loser if I get one? Could I convince people I bought it for the lulz if I get caught?
>>
>>25778367
Does your "disability" typically prevent a person from doing X? If so, then yes you can't do it.

For example, if you claim to have social anxiety and then get caught partying and fucking hookers, off to jail you go.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.