[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When were you bullied?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: 1452893773980s.jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1452893773980s.jpg
2 KB, 125x100
When were you bullied?
>>
Elementry and middle school
In highschool I was just ignored
>>
File: 1452650941762.jpg (40 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1452650941762.jpg
40 KB, 1008x720
>>25774742
same experience here
I didn't particularly mind being ignored though
>>
File: 1444726576544.jpg (77 KB, 854x576) Image search: [Google]
1444726576544.jpg
77 KB, 854x576
>>25773935
>elementary
I was bullied the most in elementary school.
3rd - 6th grade, the way I looked was talked about a majority of the time, but I was too young for it to bother me that much.

>junior high
7th - 8th grade were okay, but I got diagnosed with depression during this time. I was bullied often and it impacted me the most in junior high. I hid in the bathroom sometimes just to skip classes and lunch.

>high school
I wasn't really bullied, but people preferred not to hang out with me. It was pretty lonely and it got to the point where I wasn't motivated to do school anymore and I had to drop out on my junior year.
>>
>>25774794
really? it bothered me a lot knowing nobody found interest in me, or wanted to talk to me at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 490x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 490x375
>>25773935
>>25773935
Elementary School, Middle School, High School... Everyone hated me. And I hated them too.
>>
>>25773935
Ignored throughout grade school, same in first semester of college
>>
>6-10 years; beta kid who would go away to be alone if the kids he didn't want to play with weren't there
>12-14 normie on the outside, autist on the inside. missed out some good opportunities to get laid
>15-now; socially competent but introverted beta. People often want to befriend me but I end up being the beta in the end any ways

Never been bullied, but I've often been the underdog. Which is a pain in the ass because I'm really stubborn in nature and I have literal autism and get random rage attacks on people. It's pretty much that everyone assumes I'm a beta fagboy and then I get a autist freakout and beat the shit out of them. I look and talk pretty normal though. I just don't get social hints.
>>
>>25774742
This except middle school was a mix of people ignoring me and bullying.
>>
Elementary and middle school
>>
File: f77.png (25 KB, 370x131) Image search: [Google]
f77.png
25 KB, 370x131
All my life.
>>
>was around 8
>the kid from the council estate beside our estate would try to push me around in front of other people
>kept threatening to fight me
>one day I agree to a fight
>I break his nose and send him to the hospital
>we end up becoming friends, I go over to his house after school to watch pokemon and play duke nukem
>I give him the ham out of my luncheables because I fucking hated ham at the time

That's the start and end of my physical bullying.

In my teens, people were scared of me so even emotional bullying was scarce.

One thing that's shit is the sheer act of being ignored. When very few people like you, and more people dislike and hate you, but a large volume of people don't particularly care about you either way, and you end up alone. That's rough
>>
File: 1441570636756.jpg (7 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
1441570636756.jpg
7 KB, 250x218
Right through high school until I dropped out. I haven't had a single friend since, I dropped out in 2008
>>
File: 1451435781163.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451435781163.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>>25774877
It bothered me for the first year or so, but I started to enjoy not having to deal with other people
I just listened to my headphones all day, completely disconnected, it was pleasent
>>
>>25773935
Every time I post my waifu
>>
kindergarden,elementary,middleschool,highschool
yeah that's insane
i also have over 20 fights on my record
>>
>>25775222
>we end up becoming friends
that's why i hate humans, they only give you respect after you respond to their provocations
>>
File: no hope.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>>25773935
>elementary school in grades 4-6 by my best friends
>highschool first two years by my best friends (different people than first time)

getting bullied by your friends is a lot more emotionally damaging than being bullied by anyone else. i can hardly open up to anyone now, not even family, i ended up dropping out of highschool too. my life is pretty much over now thanks to them.
>>
>>25775677
why didn't you hit them?
i mean when i moved to a new school i couldn't do anything because everyone were friends with the bully but i believe you could actually defend yourself
>>
File: 1438895975938.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1438895975938.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>>25775555

I couldn't help but check those digits, friendo
>>
>>25775677
Got any particular stories to share? Why/how did your friends turn on you? I have no friends but from what I've observed, this sort of thing doesn't usually happen.
>>
>>25775809
highschool kids can murder if it could net them positive social statues
never trust people,especially kids
>>
>>25775767
>why didn't you hit them?

why? what would that do. i wouldn't feel any better, would probably get myself suspended, and i wouldn't be able to hang out with them anymore.
>>
>>25775911
>and i wouldn't be able to hang out with them anymore.

read this
>>25775222
>>
>>25773935
because my dad would get a boner evertime
>>
>>25774742
haha you fucking faget kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>25775809

it was two guys and they were only ever dicks to me when they were together. they'd talk shit behind my back, never invite me to do anything, run away from me if they saw me in the hallways, and use whatever i say as ammo to insult me with every time i opened up them. if i tried to tell them to stop insulting me constantly, they'd just say they were joking. i used to walk home with one of them almost every day and he'd start talking shit to the other about how i always talk about the same stuff when he basically forces me to either walk in awkward silence or use my pisspoor communication skills (that only got worse over time because of the constant flaming) to try and talk about something we both liked.

it didn't take long for me to start avoiding them, but then 2-3 weeks later they'd come to me and ask why i'm ditching them (or to be precise, it was only one of the friends who would do this). so i'd start following them around again and the whole cycle would start over. this went on for 2 years before one of the guys finally moved away and i cut contact with the other entirely.

and for clarification the guy i walked home with wasn't the one who moved away or tried to mend our broken friendship, he was the one advocating the whole thing and was constantly encouraging the other to insult me. i became friends with him in my last year of elementary school, he used to ask me to hang out with him afterschool literally every day and encouraged me to go to the same highschool as him. then after we got to highschool he found newer cooler friends, and probably just thought of me as baggage.
>>
just primary school. middle school I was popular for a bit, and highschool I was ignored.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.