[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make thread over 3 months ago detailing my daily routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 719x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 719x674
>make thread over 3 months ago detailing my daily routine and asking others to share their daily routine
>thread gets 0 replies
>ff to today
>someone posts the exact same thread I made 3 months ago but substitutes their daily routine
>thread gets 100+ replies
Who here /unnoticedtrendsetter/?
>>
Sad that not even this thread is getting replies.
>>
>>25772915
I expected this thread to die relatively quickly. But I am sad that my original daily routine thread got no replies while someone else recreates the exact same thread and gets all the glory.
>>
Just go play video games or watch TV. You'll forget about it in an hour.
>>
>>25772866
>implying it even matters

I've spend my life withholding information in a personal and academic level, because I know that someone else will present my ideas in a more normie-friendly way (ie deliver a joke better, be the interviewed and photographed one for the paper release) and steal my credit.

Fuck off society, I'm stunning your technological improvement.
You should have given me equal opportunities with the rest of you.
>>
File: 1449092185997.png (233 KB, 405x391) Image search: [Google]
1449092185997.png
233 KB, 405x391
who keeps fembot threads alive? Like, this problem would be solved simply if you idiots DIDN'T FUCKING REPLY. Just like how these threads go unnoticed and die, it's exactly how fembot threads should have been treated from the start. I can't help but imagine a bunch of FUCKING SHITHEADS taking the bait every single time and another group of fuckwits posing as """"""fembots""""""".
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
This is my daily routine
> wake up early as fuck
> force feed even though I'm not hungry
> stand in the freezing cold to catch my bus
> sit in class struggling to stay awake and pay attention
> learn nothing
> go eat lunch with some of my friends
> go to work
> come home
> sit in my bed barely awake watching YouTube videos and going on 4chan
> I'm literally too tired to even play vidya
> fap
> cry
> sleep
> repeat
>>
>>25772866
>be me
>popular thread
>make a post
>thread dies immediately
>>
>>25772866
I see those threads all the time and they've been around for ages. It wasn't you.
>>
>>25773088
that's literally all it is
half autists reeeeeing instead of ignoring and half people pretending to be females
I've done it myself desu, sometimes I just really need (you)s
>>
>>25773288
The point still stands that I made the exact same thread with 0 replies while someone else gets 100
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.