[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness I think Hiro is doing a fine job as admin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1379350720475.jpg (20 KB, 447x151) Image search: [Google]
1379350720475.jpg
20 KB, 447x151
In all seriousness I think Hiro is doing a fine job as admin. New boards people have wanted, some interesting stuff, and he doesn't seem to be fucking up everything TOO bad
>>
>>25771397
He also turned the robot back on. which is nice.
>>
>>25771599
>robot
>good thing
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>25771644
this.
100%

of course totes origs commentos!
>>
>>25771644
>>25771695
Yet everyone was saying the exact opposite right after it was turned back on.
>robot so good
>will purge normies and meme posters
>>
>>25771644
le reddit meme

stop trying so hard or become a janitor and ban them yourself you nigger
>>
>>25771397
i don't recall anyone ever saying otherwise

saging the fuck out of this useless thread
>>
>>25771599
This. moot's argument, '/r9k/ is no longer about original content anyway', was clearly absurd.

>>25771644
>>25771695
The fact that the Robot has even become a polarizing thing is a sign of /r9k/'s degeneration. But it makes it a bit better.
>>
>>25771806
Honestly, I really like the robot. It encourages me to make my posts more well thought out, which I wish more people on this board would do.
>>
>>25772095
This. When you're muted for posting 'This.' or a meme one-liner, it is supposed to give you a reality check, 'what I just tried to post was shit that had no informative value and only served to draw attention to mysel as a liker/disliker of the post I replied to', not make you whine.
>>
/aco/ was needed.
>>
>>25771644
The robot used to be a thing years ago before people started bringing up reddit every other post, most of the people on 4chan didn't even know what reddit was at one point.
>>
File: Nice_05.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
Nice_05.gif
16 KB, 205x274
What if we had two boards, one for male posters only, and one for female posters only?

Anyone claiming to be the opposite sex would be banned in a similar fashion to how underage fags get banned.

Thoughts?
>>
>>25772355
I, for one, would welcome a board for little girls like me.
>>
>>25772355
>Board full of grown men pretending to be little girls

Sounds like /a/
>>
>>25772599
I mean I am more interested in seeing how the all male board would go. Would it become /r9k/ like with no shitty fembot threads, or would it become fag central.
>>
>>25771397
I don't know if the datamining stories are true, but I'm not giving him my credit card number. If he fucks 4chan's shit up we can always go somewhere else.
>>
While the board certainly has less neets (they all migrated to wizchan) ,yelling and spamming frogs, racebaiting and falseflagging (tfw no bf threads have died out), the whiny failed normie threads have become rampant. A good number of threads belong on /adv/. Overall it's an improvement but harder to filter out the shit.
>>25772355
Have fun with your traps claiming to be women.
>>
Now if he could just ban everyone who posts like they are from tumblr and reddit.
>>
>>25772651
Look what happened to the US army
>>
>>25771397
He completely destroyed /asp/ for no good reason.

For that I will never forgive him.
>>
>>25771397
I agree, I like that the robot forces me to formulate my thoughts a bit more, new boards are nice too.
Can't wait for some Americans to get arrested tho.
>>
>>25771397
Hiro fucked up /sci/ and cut /int/ in half by opening /his/, but /r9k/ is almost fixed.
The robot helped, but it was mostly time that ended the non-stop pepe shitposting that peaked in summer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.