[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy, here we go...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Its one of those days again, realizing my worth to the world. Im 21 years old and i never ever got really loved, appreciated, cared about by someone.
>But your family loves you anon
Color me "Unimpressed" because that means jack shit. Your family HAS to love you and even if my family loves me, they have to show it now dont they? I havent got a birthday/christmas/name day present since over a decade ago.(im from greece and here we celebrate name days, inb4 hurr namefag) We DO have money issues but at least they can do something small for me, but guess what, they dont. Up until this very day i never got any positive attention at school, for some reason i was and still am this one person who you DONT wanna be around or wont even notice. Many years ago when i was a kid i was made fun of by the entire class, burst in tears and storm out and the dumbfuck teacher did nothing to defend me. Fast forward a few years later, into a more mature age no girl ever noticed me, and those who had the unfortunate luck of being my girlfriends left me (most of them were distant relationships by the way). My most recent relationship really messed me up and made me hate myself for achieving it in the first place. My very few friends are tired of my emo shit.
>Kill yourself faggot
Oh believe me i thought about it, but i even suck at that, im a coward and i cant bring myself to do it. I only ask for someone to say to me "I love you anon." "You mean a lot to me anon." "Anon, you're the best" and actually mean it. I ask for a caring person that wont forget me over the course of time, Is it really too much to ask? Moments like this make me wish i was never born.
>>
Maybe when you get over your entitlement complex you'll actually be a tolerable person. I've only read what you wrote and even I think you're a piece of shit. Your shit attitude is why people don't like you or eventually get sick of your bullshit.
>>
>>25770690

>shit attitude

Im being nice to most people, even ones who dont deserve it or really care much about me and i still get shit from people. What now?
>>
>>25770746
>>Kill yourself faggot
just do it
>>
>>25770746
>Im being nice to most people
I just don't believe you, but this is based on your post
>>
>>25771839

No reason to lie, especially since i decided to post here about something personal.
>>
Waaa, I've only been on this planet for 21 years and I know things wont get better in the 55 years more years that most humans live.

Come back and bitch when you are 40 and still a KV. Only 2 years ago you were a teenager, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>25771925
That's the thing, you weren't lying in your OP but you just come as -like I said- an ungrateful, entitled brat. I imagine this extends to real life if it comes across here

>Color me "Unimpressed" because that means jack shit.
>We DO have money issues but
>i was and still am this one person who you DONT wanna be around
>my girlfriends left me
>My very few friends are tired of my emo shit.
> I only ask for someone to say to me "I love you anon." "You mean a lot to me anon." "Anon, you're the best"

You just scream intolerable, annoying, and entitled.
>>
>>25770511
If you focused on one thing you wouldn't ne such a whiny bitch.
>>
>>25771975
>implying /r9k/ consists of middle aged people

>>25772021
People called me many things and ungrateful entitled brat is not one of them, they usually just go for the usual insults because they dont really know me as a person. Also i've grown to appreciate of all the things im able to obtain/achieve, big or small. I never ask for things that are beyond my reach, the problem is that nothing is within my reach. Girls wont notice me, family and relatives wont do shit, some friends of mine are ignorant and many people hate me for no valid reasons and thats unfair, its not that I dont deserve this, nobody deserves this, but since its happening to me its even worst.
>>
>>25770511
>my worth to the world
Fuck that, you don't owe the world shit. Just because you exist doesn't mean you have to give something back to the world.

>Your family HAS to love you
Tell that to all the abusive parents that physically or mentally destroy their children.

And the rest is
>why don't people treat me like the god I am.

For 21, you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25772191
Why do you care about girls? Why do you want your relatives to hold you back or help you? Why do you have friends? More why do you have bad ones? Ehy do yoh care about things if you are obviously not doing enough to change things.
Those things are easily fixed, hell I have mlst of those and don't care.
>>
>>25772294

>why don't people treat me like the god I am.

Never said i wanted the absolute best for me. Every little bit helps.

>>25772309
Those things arent easily fixed considering the OP, here's an example. I attend some IT classes now, and most of my classmates either not taking me seriously or treat me like trash, sure we had a couple of rough conversations but come on, i never did something REALLY bad, oh wait, i guess expressing my honest opinions were horrible for their ears. I mean seriously, these guys wont chill, they still disrespect me and treat me like scum for absolutely no reason. I never insulted them, i never treated them poorly so why this?! Another example is my ex, when we broke up, she begged me in tears to stay friends with her, obviously i was pretty upset in general but i didnt say no to her, but either way, not only we did not stay friends, but she completely forgot about me. She never talked to me (from up close or online) and the few times we met up along with friends she didnt even say hello. Its odd because thats how I should act but she was one step ahead, again why?! Before you say i didnt gave her a chance and that i acted all high and mighty i did took the chance to talk to her about it, she seemed understanding but guess what, her attitude towards me didnt change at all. I can go on and on about people treating me like shit for no reason believe me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.