[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 637x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 637x594
Who's trying to write a 250 word Max essay on why I wanna go to a college
>>
I could a eat a bowl of alphabetti and shit out an essay of 250 words thats Fucking piss
>>
Honestly if you can't do that OP you shouldn't go to college.
>>
250 is fucking nothing to be honest familia
>>
>tfw 250 word essay due on monday
>haven't even started
>suicide feels easier

Who into sweet release of death here?
>>
>>25770471
Nice brainwashing essay. Were you given a choice to write about why you *don't* want to go to college? Didn't think so.
>>
>>25771227
250 words is like two paragraphs you fucking moron. Why is this board infested with sixth graders complaining about their homework? GTFO noob
>>
>>25771371
>>25771054
>>25771096
>>25771118
>>25771227
Why is everybody here so new? Jesus Christ I need to leave this shithole. It's an old copypasta, and if you seriously think a college would require a mere 250 words you're as retarded as OP is.
Fuck all of you.
>>
I want to go to college because I believe that more opportunities will present themselves if I do. While college may be expensive, the plus side if I were to get a higher paying job would be very beneficial. In an increasingly difficult job market, having a college education is almost a necessity. While it is certainly possible to be successful without a college degree, most employers are seeking potential employees with post-secondary education. In many job advertisements, the educational requirements are typically a bachelors degree at a minimum. In addition to expanding the job market, going to college also expands your mind. At college you are exposed to many different ways of viewing the world. Some say that colleges are bastions of liberal degeneracy, but this could not be further from the truth. This is simply the way todays youth is thinking. Long gone are the days of fiscal and social conservatism. Today, more and more people rely on government assistance simply to live their day to day lives. Also, social acceptance of gay marriage, transsexuals and intersectional pangender queer folk is on the rise. Having a diverse and open-minded society can only be a good thing, and that is why I want to go to college
>>
>>25771401
You can Fuck me all you want mate
>>
must write essay. This is essay a modern water supply. It to 500 words. need in june. Has not write yet

what to do?
>>
Last 3 digits of your post are the number of words you must write for your college entrance essay.
>>
File: 1406150533824.png (74 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1406150533824.png
74 KB, 625x626
>>25771401
giving serious responses to obvious bait is counterbait, and you have demonstrated that it works better than regular bait
>>
>>25772289
stfu senpaitachi
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.