[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE MY MOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1432598214206.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1432598214206.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
I FUCKING HATE MY MOM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Oh. Okay, good luck with that.
>>
She loves you more than you could ever know
>>
>>25766246
That bish best bring the tendies
>>
>>25766312
THEN WHY DID SHE LITERALLY, LEGALLY ABANDON ME AT MY GRANDPARENTS 14 YEARS AGO?
>>
>>25766406
She was sick of you sitting around and sitting yourself at 20 years of age, maybe?
>>
>>25766421
I WAS 11
>>
I love my mom, and I hate myself for what I put her through every day.
>>
>>25766428

She had her own problems and thought it was in your best interest you weren't around for that. She was thinking of you anon!
>>
>>25766428
11 going onto 22 also calm the fuck down and have some tendies
>>
You're right. She's a bitch OP. Sounds like a normie slut that didn't want to let go of her slut life desu famas. And now we here. rip
>>
Post greentext
>(Please don't kill me Mr. Robot)
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 888x1120
>tfw mommy loves me and always gives me GBP
>nice golden brown tendies for the good boy
>known as The Good Boy
>poopoopeepee boxers mommy cleans
>poopoopeepee chair mommy cleans
>poopoopeepee socks mommy cleans

I love you Mommy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.