[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For how long have you been thinking about her? >8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feel-regretful-banner.jpg (68 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
feel-regretful-banner.jpg
68 KB, 650x360
For how long have you been thinking about her?

>8 years

While it might seem crazy, it's not because I have a reasonable explanation. She liked me and I knew, but I never did something about it. I never had any closure and my life didn't move on from that time.
>>
File: 1429419512638.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1429419512638.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>25765226
>5 years

Still, the only girl who I've ever and will ever truly fall for.

I'm like you OP, I've never had closure in my life. Every chapter has been left open, and now I'm just trying to glue together the pieces.
>>
>>25765244

What's preventing you from getting closure now?
>>
Every time I've been with a woman, nomatter how much I care about her or how long I'm with her, I immediately start forgeting her the momen we break up. It's not like I try, it's just a result of not being together and being reminded of the things we did together. I can't remember those times at all anymore, it's as if they've actually stolen parts of my life
>>
I bet you faggots keep things that remind you of them. Just forget and don't give a fuck.
>>
How about 6 years and she doesn't know I exist?
I still see her regularly but we've never exchanged in conversation
>>
>>25765529

Forgetting is easy and comes naturally as you move on. See >>25765478 (but not that extreme though). Problems arise when your life stops and you stand still for whatever reason, it doesn't have to be because of a woman. There is nothing after that moment to move away to.
>>
>>25765559

Even 1 year would be too much in that situation. You might not realize it, but not trying is the worst that can happen.

>try
>get politely rejected
>move on, find new person
>>
>>25765627
>get politely rejected
I'd rather wait another 6 years
>>
>>25765642

Enjoy the massive regret.
t. someone with experience
>>
ITT: Pussies
>>
>>25765698
>someone with experience
Get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25765860

Experience with regret, you idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.