[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The American center for disease control, from their most recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 5375735753.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
5375735753.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
The American center for disease control, from their most recent sexual health and family growth survey, reports that of the females in the 20-24 age, 12.3% have never had contact with the opposite sex
>remember all those qts your age that passed you by recently? Roughly 1 in every 8 of those were virgins

Don't listen to people who say you shouldn't expect your wife to be a virgin. Go out there and meet some girls.
>>
>>25763183
>>remember all those qts your age
>qts

That 12.4% are obese or deformed.
>>
>>25763256

>1 in 8 girls are deformed hamplanets

Yeah, whatever you say buddy.
Maybe you meant "not stacy"
>>
you left out the part where the CDC also found that 100% of women from age 0-110 are all whores waiting for chad to fill their holes regardless of their prior success in doing so
>>
>>25763183
>12.3% have never had contact with the opposite sex
How many of them are bi / gay / asexual / I don't need no man?
>>
>>25763300
>1 in 8 girls are deformed hamplanets

You're right, that's kind of inaccurate. In the US it's more like 1 out of every 3.
>>
>women are completely honest and truthful about their sexual history
>>
>>25763360

>this report doesn't align with my worldview
>so clearly the participants were lying on this anonymous survey for some reason
>>
>>25763256

This is an important detail to consider. I have a co-worker who often complains about how she keeps getting friendzoned by guys, and always has been her whole life. It wouldn't shock me in the least if she was a virgin. The thing is, she:

>has THE most masculine chin and jawline I've ever seen in my life
>her face is littered with acne scars
>she has thin legs and arms, but an EXTREMELY fat torso and ass, giving off a humpty-dumpty vibe.

Basically, imagine if John Cena, Skrillex, and Jackie Gleason all had a love child together.
>>
>>25763411

>However, when students were hooked up to a fake polygraph machine, the female students, on average, were more likely to report that they had more partners than the male students.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/29/science/la-sci-sn-who-lies-about-sex-more-men-or-women-20130528

>women in charge of telling the truth
>>
>>25763183
How many are Christian / Mormon / Islamic / Hindu / etc
>>
>>25763483

Alright, let's say the real amount of virgins is 10%

Is it still so unrealistic to expect a virgin bride when it's 1 in 10?

No. So shut up.
>>
>>25763530
What? I don't think you are replying to the right post.
>>
>>25763467

I bet you're exaggerating, because you're a normie who considers everyone below 8/10 quasimodo tier
>>
>>25763183
I want to believe, not because I want a virgin but because I want someone who will be faithful and someone who hasn't given in to society's hedonism must have some strong resolve.
>>
>>25763539

>When not attached to the fake lie detector, the male students tended to add one more partner to their sexual history, while the women tended to subtract one.

It sounds like these women all had a sexual history prior. Lying about the number of partners is one thing. Lying about whether you're a virgin or not is another thing, and probably less common.

And I'm saying, maybe a significant portion of women are lying about being virgins, but it can't be that common.
>>
>>25763509
Religious girls are easier than secular girls unless they are hardcore about it.
>>
Post study. I want to know where they got their sample from. Could be some overly-obese state or some shit.
>>
File: 1422403101974.png (67 KB, 246x241) Image search: [Google]
1422403101974.png
67 KB, 246x241
>>25763312
>tfw no pure 111 qt virgin to live with for 9 years
>>
>>25763564
Nah nigga America claims to be like 2/3 or 3/4 Christian. Girls lying about virginity doesn't seem to be such a far-fetched tale.
>>
>>25763483
Good ol' bogus pipeline. I love that study.
>>
>1/8 chance of a virgin
>36% of women in America are obese
>Around a 4% chance of finding a virgin non obese woman.
>>
>>25763183
What the fuck did you just fucking propose about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MIT, and I've been involved in numerous aerospace conferances around the globe, and I have over 300 pending patents. I am trained in mechanical engineering and Im the top designer in the entire Virginia polytechnics. You are nothing to me but just another garage machinist. I will solder you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in tungsten carbide filaments, mark my fucking citations. You think you can get away with emailing that shit to me over the electronics community? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Lockheed references across the USA and your designs are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, diy er. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your archives. Youre fucking fired, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can explain newtonian physics in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my autocad. Not only am I extensively educated in post graduate mathematics, but I have access to the entire theoratical usages of the game theory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your underpaid job off the face of the design bureau, you little intern. If only you could have known what legal problem your little "scientific" paper was about to bring down upon your department, maybe you would have held your fucking research. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're seeing the constructive criticism, you goddamn chemist. I will publish notations all over you and you will be overwhelmed in it. You're fucking out of job, kiddo
>>
>>25763942
I just reported this shitty fucking reply, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up.

As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on 4chan. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.

you picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.
>>
>>25763915
I'm triggered by your methods being shit. You want obesity rates for women 20-24. You also need a correlation between obesity and virginity there. You can assume no correlation and even obesity at all ages to get your result but you could get 0-12.5% chance depending on these factors. I personally would not fuck as fat chick but I have fat friends who would and do. I bet the correlation is slightly negative. And that obesity rates rise with age some due to metabolism and lifestyle changes.

I hope my IRL waifu is the 0-12.5%. She makes me cookies and goes to church all the time and dresses conservatively. This makes it more statistically likely that she is.
>>
File: are you sure anon.jpg (111 KB, 750x592) Image search: [Google]
are you sure anon.jpg
111 KB, 750x592
>>25763183
>The American center for disease control, >from their most recent sexual health and family growth survey, reports that of the females in the 20-24 age, 12.3% lied on our survey

FTFY
>>
>>25763183
Just do it fags.

I've fucked 3 virgins. 19, 20, and 22 years old.

I am also a 3/10 (as rated by /fit/ and /soc/) and am merely 5'11.

It's entirely doable. Just stop caring.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.