[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else messing around with FL Studio? http://www.medi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 1452510137599.gif (556 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1452510137599.gif
556 KB, 500x531
Anyone else messing around with FL Studio?

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mee7zl2ijpcx7fb/CRYSTALS+%5BVOLUME+ADJUSTED%5D.mp3

I just started learning how to use FL Studio tonight, so be tender-senpai. Feel free to share your work to.

Figured I'd give it a shot since another anon said it was easy and I had nothing to lose. If I suck, then I'll just stop and move on to another hobby.
>>
File: 1452813609776.jpg (130 KB, 766x864) Image search: [Google]
1452813609776.jpg
130 KB, 766x864
>>25760586

Is it really that simple? I'm tempted to pirate it myself if it is. I figure I could learn it through youtube videos and crap.
>>
>>25760713

It seems simple enough. It's going to be a learning curve, but I'm trying to get comfortable.
>>
>>25760586
cool man. didn't listen to your stuff but making music is great. been thinking about trying out reason
>>
File: 1446249903363.jpg (48 KB, 575x718) Image search: [Google]
1446249903363.jpg
48 KB, 575x718
>>25760586
Did you use any resources to help you learn to use? I'm REALLY INTERESTED in learning to use FL studio but I have no idea where to start.
>>
File: 1452738713692.jpg (179 KB, 1214x1078) Image search: [Google]
1452738713692.jpg
179 KB, 1214x1078
>>25761032

Give it whirl. It feels pretty nice to listen to something you've made. It's a weird kind of feleing.

>>25761081

I just youtubed how to make a melody in FL Studio and the basics. From there, I tinkered and tried to make something. It probably sounds awful, but eh, it's better than nothing, right?
>>
File: 1446973327851.gif (1011 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446973327851.gif
1011 KB, 500x500
>>25761107
its something m8 it's only up from here, listening to music is my fav thing to do and I've always been interested in making my own, but ive been sitting on an installed copy of FL for years. I should just make the jump and stop browsing 4chan so much.
>>
its mostly frustrating not really rewarding

maybe if youve got the energy and desire to look up tutorials so you can make template poop its not as bad

its also just kinda pointless you show it to people for a pat on the back and thats that unless youre some super faggot who can convince themselves theyre doing it as art or whatever
>>
I've been doing it for four years. I started learning the ukulele about a year ago.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-bar-and-grill/just-two-more-months

Progress takes time but it's definitely noticeable. Don't worry about it being good, just worry about whether you like it as you're writing it. You'll figure stuff out as you go, and start looking it up when you have an idea or hear something you want to replicate in another song. It'll never come out exactly right, but you'll learn a lot in the process. It's fun. Make music!
>>
If anyones got questions about fl feel free to fire them my way i in no way consider my self an expert but ive had it installed for years now and know alot about the program from just trial and error and alot of youtube vids of course
>>
>>25761370

Good stuff there. I like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x339
soundcloud.com/hentomusic/on-2016
>>
File: lenin checks your dubs.png (592 KB, 640x490) Image search: [Google]
lenin checks your dubs.png
592 KB, 640x490
>>25761600
Good dubs there. I like them.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/the-underdog-chronicles/admiration

Here's something i made that wasnt too bad i guess.

I've been at it off and on for like 1 and a half years. Parents always tell me its a waste of time, however i always have fun making beats and there is never a dull moment. Its the one thing i can do and always be comfortable.

Every beat i make is like a portal to my thoughts when i made it. When i re-listen to it i remember all my thoughts and feelings from when i made it. In a sense, each track is like a time capsule. Even if everybody else thinks my music is shit, i dont care because i have such a strong emotional and spiritual connection to everything i make.

I know im not the greatest, and to be honest, i dont think i'll ever get to be as good as i want to be, but im always going to keep trying. I owe it to myself to do at least one thing in this world that makes me happy.

I have made tremendous progress from when i started, and seeing that progress in myself alone has been enough to lift my spirits and motivate me to keep creating.

If you're interested in making music, just go for it. Make whatever you feel because music is about feeling and you cant go wrong if you're being honest.
>>
>>25761600

check 'em, robots!

Heh-heh.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/kuroooda/analog

this is probably the best song ive made, everything on my soundcloud is made with FL, check it out if you want
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.