[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 wishes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 19
File: SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg (230 KB, 995x1104) Image search: [Google]
SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg
230 KB, 995x1104
No unlimited wishes or wishes that would lead to you fulfilling unlimited wishes (ie more wishes, more genies, power of a god, etc.)

Me:
1. Force abilities
2. The power to go back in time
3. A fully functional costume like pic related

I would go back and assist Elliot Rodger in his killing of whores, then train him as my apprentice.
>>
I wish I had never been born. I'll waste the other two on world peace or something.
>>
>>25760481
1 restart my childhood from age 6 with knowledge of this life
2 inherit billion dollars at age 10 from some relative
3 my father doesnt get cancer in the new timeline
>>
1. Ultimate lifeform (like cars)
2.Ability to travel between this and fictional dimensions.
3.The ability to project weapons/swords of mythical design, along with their abilities. (regardless of their universe of origin.)

Travel around as an immortal hero saving one world at a time.
>>
I don't even need three wishes. Just give me a billion dollars.
>>
Can our wishes get wishmastered? If not then

>world peace by means other than nuclear war or totalitarian rule
>full development of struggling nations without slave labor
>panacea for all diseases
>>
Win the powerball or similar
/thread
>>
>>25760659
>>25760551
>wishing for world peace

Biggest giveaway that somebody is a fucking normie. A robot is more likely to wish for the world ot end. Fucking normies.

>>25760651
I'm this guy. I'd like my second wish to be for all normalfags to fucking disappear.
>>
>>25760481
I wish that my mom had a better son
>>
>>25760481
1.A bit of love from someone.
2.having all the bad memories and suffering forgotten.
3.Being born the opposite gender
>>
I wish this moment right now before i make my wishes was a save point and that I can reload to this point whenever I want and that my previous wishes carry over into this timeline.

The next wish is that I can change peoples attitudes. If I see somebody being an asshole I can change them to being a nice person. If they are sad I can change them to being happy. All I have to do is focus on them.

My last wish is that I don't get hangovers. Ever.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (532 KB, 1200x1711) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
532 KB, 1200x1711
>>25760699
>Not being mentally broken and enforcing your justice on every world.
>not saving everyone from your fate.
>not living forever with one purpose as a machine.
Define normalfag.
>>
>>25760766
>Not being mentally broken
You already defined it, you stupid fuck. Now fucking die.
>>
>>25760773
So how are you not a normalfag then buddy?
>>
>>25760795
I have no friends but that's not what makes me a robot. What makes me a robot is that I don't want friends. I don't want a girlfriend. I'm more of a robot than pretty much everyone here. Now stop responding, "buddy". We'd never be buddies, not in this life. Fucking normies.
>>
>go back to my first vacation with all my current knowledge so i don't fuck up my relationship
>the ability to cum like a fucking hentai MC
>infinite money without ruining the economy
>>
>>25760874
I don't want those things either, I just want to go on adventures.
>didn't mention if he's a virgin.
I win the loser contest.
>>
>percy jackson-esque demigod shit is real
>im the son of zeus
>im the greatest hero ever.
>>
>>25760916
Yes, you do win the loser contest. I'm a loner but you're the fucking loser.
>I just want to go on adventures
I wish you'd go on the driving off a cliff adventure, you fuck.
>>
>>25760699

>normie

confirmed retard. stop using buzzwords.
>>
>>25760957
>calling me a retard without an argument

Stop living.
>>
>>25760946
I'm a loner too, let's be loners together on an anonymous image board.
>knowing how to use a car.
Nice, how do they work?
>>
I want my pant size to be common so I won't have to sew all my pants to fit
>>
>>25760966

>calling someone a normie is an "argument"

holy shit
>>
>>25760481
I wish i had the power to always predict my post numbers so i can get unlimited gets
>>
1) I would make myself a 10/10
2) make sure my body was always 6'6 280lbs and 9% bf no matter what i ate and how often i worked out
3) Cleanse myself of any and all mental illnesses
>>
>>25760982
No, we're not going to be loners together. We're not going to be anything together because I'm nothing like you. I know how to use a car but I'm not good at driving. I'd gladly drive off a cliff if you were riding passenger, though.
>>
>>25760946
>>25760957
>>25760966
>>25760982
>>25760994
MAKE YOU DAMN WISHES AND LEAVE
>>
>>25761024
I made my wish but I was triggered by the fucking normies wishing for "world peace".

My world peace involves your fucking death. How about THAT you shit eating fucks.
>>
File: 1447458583267.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1447458583267.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>25760481
1. Physically perfect human being
2. Telekinesis
3. Time travel

Debate me bitches. I am the perfect balance of incredible power without the crushing existential weight of powers such as time travel or reality-bending that would eventually wear down any mortal.
>>
File: 832832832.gif (502 KB, 250x147) Image search: [Google]
832832832.gif
502 KB, 250x147
>>25760481
>wish I were in germany
>wish I were dutch-ovened by gorgeous german girl
>Wish for a pistol to blow my brains out
>>
>saitama powers
>fumetsu mangekyo sharingan
>I am the new CEO of burger king
>>
File: 1429815919675.webm (621 KB, 380x332) Image search: [Google]
1429815919675.webm
621 KB, 380x332
>>25761067
>Wish for a pistol to blow my brains out
>>
>>25761041
>I am the perfect balance of incredible power without the crushing existential weight of powers such as time travel
>3: time travel
1/10, made me reply.
>>
File: 4b9.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
4b9.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>25761094
What? Shotgun?
Nah. Nah you're right

Wish for the german girl to have the ability to kill me with the farts.
2 birds one stoneharder bird.
The third bird is my penis.
>>
File: truly yours 2 album art.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
truly yours 2 album art.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>my friend's Mom didn't struggle anymore
>that my abusive step-father had never seen me
>ay yo genie last wish, free my nigga
>>
1. Money. Something like a permanent 100k in the bank for life.
2. Ability to make any crazy fetish of mine a reality without any negative repercussion.

Would save the last wish in case of an emergency.
>>
>ability to appear at any age i want while also being immortal until i decide i want to die
>the ability to cum any amount i want
>whatever the eternal form of obito's mangekyo sharingan would've been
>>
1. Animated Pixar-like World
2. I am a raccoon living in a small patch of woods in a suburb with my squirrel and skunk friends
3. I am immortal
>>
DBZ powers. Money, fame, bitches would all come with that. Nobody is going to tell you what to do when you can destroy the whole planet by shooting laser beams from your hands.
>>
>>25760481
1) a wallet that would always have the highest bill of whatever country I wanted. Infinitely that could never be lost
2)the ability to know the future of cause & effect. Example: know how my actions and responses would play out essentially.
3)immortality
>>
>>25760481
1. Ability to instantly create amazing memes
2. All traps crave my little cock over everyone else's
3. Infinite banana supply
>>
File: kreiger san.jpg (26 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
kreiger san.jpg
26 KB, 500x282
>>25760481
>a life as long as long i want to love
>super intelligence
>psychic powers that scale with how smart i am
lead humanity to a new age enlightenment. I shall make our vr waifus real robots
>>
1. Immortal, meaning I'd never die, my body would stop aging once it reached it's prime age and It could never be destroyed.
2. Never feel pain
3. Only ever be happy - wpuldn't be depressed if someone I loved died, would never get bored or feel anger or any negative emotions.

I would do everything in the universe and then when the universe ended float around in bliss, unending happiness for eternity.
>>
>all these fags wishing for immortality not realizing the sun and earth won't last forever
>>
>>25761772
The universe will be around alot longer than the Earth and the Sun
>>
File: things that shouldn't happen.gif (993 KB, 305x237) Image search: [Google]
things that shouldn't happen.gif
993 KB, 305x237
>>25761772
um >>25761703
here ill just do bullshit science and live in a kickass space base
>>
>>25761772
There are lots of suns and lots of planets.
>>
>>25761772
>Outlives the Sun
Man I Should've wished for a blanket or something.
>>
>>25760481
You're a fucking edgelord faggot

1. Ability to materialize any food/drink I wanted by just thinking about, it would already be properly prepared of the highest quality with only the finest ingredients.

2. Godlike Perception, such as being able to see a bullet's trajectory before it's about to be fired and easily dodge also being able to easily counter attack people when they try to assault me since it would seem as though they are moving in slow motion so they'd never be able to hit me.

3. Godlike Endurance and resistance to all forms of toxin/poisons or anything harmful to the human body, I could breathe under water and things like fire could not burn me and I would be disease free.

I'm happy with this combo, though I probably will think of a better combo later but for right now I'd live happily with these 3 abilities.
>>
>Super intelligence
>Super charisma
>Super money
I'm hoping that after getting smart I'd pick better wishes. But my idea is to be smart enough to do whatever and have the money and charisma to do it.
Plus many pussy
>>
>>25761772
>not floating through space in a huge frozen hunk until you crash on a new planet
Do you even Broly?
>>
>>25761937
This is a pretty good combo, you have the intelligence, charisma and wealth.

It's boring and unoriginal but still you can't really go wrong with those three, you are basically like Bruce Wayne without the whole Batman persona so essentially a super rich playboy that fucks bitches daily.

I mean at least you wouldn't have to work and could just do whatever you wanted while fucking girls, sounds like a good life.
>>
1. Live as long as the human race (excluding me, of course)
2. Ability to travel anywhere instantly.
3. Unlimited mental capacity (no limit to how much I can learn)

I think that makes for an entertaining and possibly very long life. The second one is mostly because airplanes are basically temporary concentration camps and any other way is slow as fuck.
>>
>>25760481
1) Time travel powers
2) Immortally (with the caveat that I can kill myself)
3) The ability to make people love me
>>
>>25761901

Is being shot at, robbed, getting poisoned, fire wounds and not being able to breathe underwater causing you problems at the moment?

You beat the OP even though he chose the preteen "Force abilities"
>>
>>25762107
No they aren't causing problems but I think they would be good things to have in life, never know when someone might try to shot you, or you might drown, get burned or have some disease ravage your body.

It's just nice not to have to worry about those things.
>>
>>25762107
I could kill him, summon up a god killer sword and he's dead.
Summon up a causality breaking spear and see how he lives.
Legends are OP, not to mention fiction in general.
>>
>>25760481
1)Totally unaging and indestructible
2)God tier looks and height
3)Naturally witty and charming

I'd get to travel the world for all eternity, would be great.
>>
1. Infinite money without damaging the economy and no one pays attention to it
2. Super intelligence
3. Immortality(can change age at will, don't deteriorate, don't get sick, and can die when I do a specific action)

I believe I could fix the world with those
>>
File: pp.jpg (8 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
8 KB, 184x273
Just give me all of his season 1 powers. When I would find you fuckers and take more.
>>
>>25762306
>staying in a dimension with a power replicator.
Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>25762349
>implying I can't go to the past and steal it before you read it
>>
>>25761901
>le edgy meme
Oh I wish reddit would stop coming here.
>>
>>25762239
>God tier looks and height

What exactly does this mean to you? I'm legitimately curious. Who would you say has god tier looks and what is a god tier height?
>>
>ability to transform into the physical object of my choosing through the manipulation of matter.

>Ability to rain fire down from heaven

>Ability to enter a separate level of consciousness and completely control all of body's functions, like my body was a computer.
Example: permanent muscle growth, lengthen dick, secrete extreme amounts of pheremones
>>
>>25762394
fug, just have to kill every time traveler then.
>I still lose.
Are you evil tho?
>>
1 immortality unless I choose to die
2 be an nearly invincible android with subsequent strenght and intelligence
3 ability to time travel
>>
>>25762472
Nah, except if somebody will have power that makes you evil.

Also
>time travelling with your robot bros
>>
>>25760481

1. Blinking/Teleportation to anywhere instantly
2. Time manipulation - dilate, compress, freeze, reverse
3. Accelerated healing, become ageless and almost unkillable
>>
>>25762534
That would be a nice feel.
>>
File: LaughingHomer.gif (171 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
LaughingHomer.gif
171 KB, 375x375
>>25760481

1. My own completely unassailable personal universe (Loosely Based on the universe we are currently in) wherein I have utter and complete dominion/control over everything it contains, including myself.

I'll bank the other 2 wishes until I think of something useful. Or use them to reinforce that first wish if the wording is too loose or whatever.
>>
>>25760481
>restart my life from the beginning
>shapeshifting in a way that affects attributes as well (if I shapeshift into a bodybuilder I'll have the strength of a bodybuilder)
>genius level intellect (smart enough to create whatever I want if I put my mind to it)

I wouldn't create anything outlandish or insane, but I'd want to further space exploration and make it possible for humanity to distance itself at least a little from its inevitable death.
>>
>>25760481
1. The ability to make someone as drunk as I want just by touching them
2. 100 million dollars
3. forever /fit/ without having to do any work.
>>
>>25760481
Cute, smart, loving wife
Ability to alter anyone's age (including my own)
Intellect that encapsulates everything, known or unknown, in the entire universe, multiverse, what have you

There, I have a perfect wife, we'll live forever outside of unnatural causes (and so will our kids) whether we age backwards to not die of old age or use super intellect to cure any disease or fix any wound, and we'll eventually have the technology to leave the planet safely and forever. Also I can make my wife a loli.
>>
>>25760481
>I want to an objective 9/10
>Powers of Spider-Man
>Know the lyrics to every song ever, instinctually

Keep it fun and keep it challenging, yah?
>>
1. A lightsaber
2. Force abilities
3. Immortality

Then I'd slaughter everyone at work and take my rightful place as king of the world
>>
>>25760481
1. to be chad
2. to be chad
2. to be chad
>>
>>25760481
if it was a wish that could grant anything then i would go to the world i created in my head

wouldn't really need the other wishes, i'd definitely waste one to end this world on my way out though.

and if they COULDN'T grant anything then i'd wish for the ability to see the future, the ability to become invisible and the ability to teleport long distances. then i'd go around stealing shit and raping women and i'd be impossible to catch because of my powers.
>>
>>25760481
you could have just wished to be starkiller and saved yourself on wish you baka
>>
>>25762865
What would you look like if you were Chad? I asked another guy but he couldn't seem to tell me.
>>
be able to control fully space, matter, and time

God mode unlocked
>>
>>25761943

you would go fucking insane, do you have any idea how long it fucking takes to travel in space.
>>
>>25762811
>I want to an objective 9/10

Why does everyone who asks for good looks not explain what they want to look like? Is the Genie meant to be a fucking mind reader or some shit? If you can't even explain what you want to look like then you might not even get what you want.
>>
File: 1436409870683.jpg (61 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1436409870683.jpg
61 KB, 700x700
>>25760481
1 something
2 something
3 more wishes
>>
>>25762966
Its not "what would I look like if I was Chad, its that I would want to look the same way I do now but to be irresistable to women.
>>
>>25763031
So it doesn't matter if you like yourself, as long as women like you? Wow. That is definitely a robot mentality. I really can't respect that. Chads like the way they look which is why women like them.
>>
1-Invisibility
2-Teleportation
3-X-Ray Vision
>>
1. Happiness
2. ...
3. ...
>>
>>25763095
>Happiness

If that's your only wish then you'll probably be a homeless guy eating out of a dumpster with a big smile on his face.
>>
1. immortality
2. always perfectly healthy
3. aging, but reverting to a teenager if I "die"
>>
1. To not have a stutter
2. Go back to when I was 12 knowing everything I know now
3. Parents
>>
>>25763135
world becomes inhabitable; you keep "dying" for the next eternity
>>
>>25763116
>Muh money buys happiness counter-culture meme

Money is literally always going to be just another way of getting to a happy place. More desirable to just skip past it.
>>
>>25763140
you still fail because your autistic
>>
>>25763152
Well, look at like this: If you had no money, or rather, if whoever was paying for your internet had no money, I wouldn't have to read your stupid ass posts. Do you see the importance of money, now?
>>
I wish I can travel back in time so i can redo my wishes.
>>
>>25763162
Yeah but I would feel like I had a better shot at least
>>
>All humans gain the ability to read human minds, end deceipt
>Working FTL tech suddenly appears next to the Eiffel tower, start FTL space age
>Become an immortal observer until there are less than 10 stars in the universe
Just want to enjoy this ride
>>
1 Noun loves me
2 We live on a tropical island together
3 We run the world from that island with our own futuristic personal army
>>
1. mind control/ reading powers
2. immortality unless my heart is pierced
3. shapeshifting

I will rule the earth.
>>
Comfy wooden cottage in the middle of nowhere with free unlimited internet speed and electricity

Computer that can easily handle any game or software with no compatibility issues

A refridgerator that magically has whatever food or drink I want
>>
>>25763211
l a m e
o
n
l
e
y
>>
>>25763203
They eventually find out, because time. You're then imprisoned for a very long time.
>>
>>25760481
1. Abolish the "taco salad" from existence
2. To have the right half of my body become crustacean-like, and go by the name Craw-Daddy
3. To make out with a a cute girl
>>
>>25763203
>immortality unless my heart is pierced

Why would you give yourself a weakness? Somebody shoots you in the heart and you're fucking dead. Should have wished for intelligence, to be honest.
>>
Three wishes?

>The capacity to fully understand and see any given action's ramifications and results,

>A third group of friend who play Dota at slightly above average level from the hours of 1am - 4am.

>More slutty jailbait in my local Omegle tag.

that's it, really.
>>
>>25763211
>living in the middle of nowhere
>can't buy games because no money
>>
>>25763254
>can't buy games
Are you serious, dude? He can PIRATE all his games with his amazing internet.

>>25763252
>A third group of friend who play Dota at slightly above average level from the hours of 1am - 4am.
fucking kek
>>
>>25760481
1. I'd wish that OP had tastebuds in his asshole
2. To have all the powers of Superman
3. To live as long as I desired
>>
>>25763266
>get tracked down
>get fined or prison time
>has a house placed that's not his property
>somehow stealing internet

he's going to get cucked
>>
>>25763276
>not wishing to be superman
>being the disgusting none chad you are instead
>>
>>25763230
How, I can control their mind and shapeshift? If anybody finds out, poof, they kill themselves. If I am exposed I can just change my body and move elsewhere.
>>
File: Penis.gif (979 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Penis.gif
979 KB, 500x280
I wish I had never been circumcised.
>>
>>25763248
Because I will inevitably want to die, and it's just no fun to not have a good weakness. That's why superman is a fucking faggot. Vampires are cooler.
>>
>>25763292
don't worry about it m8t

>TIME
>>
>>25763308
>it's just no fun to not have a good weakness

Dying isn't very fun, either. I agree that Superman is a terrible superhero, though. I like Wolverine a lot more. He seems unbeatable in all the movies but got BTFO in the most recent one.
>>
>>25763248
well he can keep some sort of metal plate around his chest or-or something idk
>>
>>25763341
I would never want to be truely immortal. That would suck a bag of dicks. Dying is incredibly comforting. The idea that I could walk into my bedroom, take out my 9mm, and kill myself is very comforting. I can't be trapped with a way out like death, to simply cease tl exist completely, nothingness. Nothing is more comforting to me than that control.
>>
>>25760551
>I wish I had never been born.

first fucking reply steals my idea
fuck the other 2 wishes
>>
>>25760481
1. Shapeshift Self
2. Shapeshift Others
3. Perfect Memory Recall

I'd shapeshift transsexuals and perverts into their desired forms to pay my way through college, and use my perfect memory to become a genius inventor.
>>
>>25763405
Why wouldn't you just wish for hyperintelligence? Memory doesn't help invention. The Neanderthals had better memory than us, but we had superior inventive and creative ability as well as breeding ability. Remembering what you learn won't help you make the leap in creativity to invent anything. You'll just be good at trivia.
>>
File: 1451043182281.jpg (162 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1451043182281.jpg
162 KB, 960x638
>>25760481
The Fury's adaptability from Marvel, a personalized pocket dimension that I can travel to and from at will, and the ability to travel to the beginning of any published (I use that worse loosely) fictional work on the pretense that it acts like a vidya with all the fixings.

I would certainly would be content with that.
>>
>>25763423
I didn't really know what to use for the third as shapeshifting is pretty broken already, and really I could just use it to shift into a form that's more intelligent as well as use it to reset my age and heal any wound or disease. Being too op takes the challenge out of life, and that would just be depressing as hell.
>>
>>25763552
That's not how shapeshifting works imo, your mind remains the same, as well as mass, you could get very slightly more or less dense, perhaps, but that's it. And your age remains the same, only appearance is affected.
>>
>>25760481
1. fix my teeth
2. fix my gums
3. grant me a cozy office job where i do nothing all day and get paid for it
>>
>>25763581
Eh, we obviously have different ideas of what shapeshifting entails. I always interpreted it as complete and perfect genetic control. You could increase intelligence by optimizing brain architecture or adding more brain matter. You could heal almost anything by speeding up cell duplication, and you wouldn't really have to age as your cells would be perfect copies of the original. If you need more mass you could act like a virus and take over/absorb whatever lifeform your in contact with. Basically I see it as becoming a perfect life form.
>>
1. give me unlimited money
2. make me fit
3. go fuck yourself or something
>>
1. Wish that genies didn't have the power to grant wishes moving forward, starting 30 seconds ago
2. Feel smug
3. Regret
>>
1)Inherit a billion dollars
2)fix my mom's heart problem's
3)fix a close family friend's sons' health
>>
>>25761943
do you imagine landing on a dead planet?
>>
>>25763736
Straight Edge it is.
>>
File: 1411322205683.jpg (283 KB, 950x1382) Image search: [Google]
1411322205683.jpg
283 KB, 950x1382
Immortality
Invincibility
and Accelerator's power
>>
File: 1372005942723.jpg (788 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1372005942723.jpg
788 KB, 1920x1200
1. Eternal youth (not immortality)
2. Complete control over space-time
3. Physical invulnerability
>>
>>25763736
You are the lamest, most unimaginative faggot.
>>
>>25760481
1. Immortal. This is the best one desu, with that much time you could do anything. Learn every instrument, several languages even get out of being a robot.
>>
>>25760481
>be able to teleport around, pretty much in the same way as was shown in the film jumper
>read minds, be able to know what people think about me and anything they aren't telling me
>use last wish to set the genie free
>>
>>25764696
#2 is two wishes faggo.
>>
1) the combined wealth of the top 5% wealthiest in the world (including their assets and companies) to be transferred to me to run/do with as I please
2) to have my body age at 20% of the pace of normal humans, including diseases and such; so there's more chance of them to be caught before they develop
3) to be acknowledged as a citizen of the world and therefore exempt from all laws/uprisings including the ability to live wherever the fuck i want. (this one is a bit of a waste because muh wealth, but, I wasn't sure what to pick.)
>>
>That my waifu transformed into a real woman who loves me more than ever
>having limitless intelligence and creativity
>being able to switch between alternate versions of myself in parallel universes
>>
>restarting my life knowing everything I know
>saitama powers
>rinnegan
>>
File: Kcj7opncq.png (181 KB, 589x583) Image search: [Google]
Kcj7opncq.png
181 KB, 589x583
>>25760481
1. Ability to shapeshift
2. Ability to teleport
3. Ability to make friends
>>
wish i didn't see this post
>>
File: Athena_Tomorrowland.jpg (2 MB, 1884x2832) Image search: [Google]
Athena_Tomorrowland.jpg
2 MB, 1884x2832
>Peak human condition
>One billion dollars
>Robot loli; pic related
>>
>kill all shitskins
>kill all religious cunts
>kill all normies
the perfect world
>>
>>25760481
1. I can make anyone I want fall madly in love with me permenantly

2. I can create and enter any fictional world I want, bringing others with me if I desire

3. Have a "save system" like a video game. I can reload my saves while retaining my memories and if I die I will just revert to the last save automatically.

Thats all I want. I would live a life of pure joy.

>>
1. Sobriety
2. $100,000,000
3. gf
>>
>get ex back
>fly
>1 billion dollars
>>
>Immortality
>Invulnerability
>dimension hopping.
>>
File: embarrassed-in-public.jpg (145 KB, 800x1030) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed-in-public.jpg
145 KB, 800x1030
>Being able to shred a girls clothes off with my mind
>Mind control
>super strength, speed and agility
>>
>>25760699
>doesnt think exactly like you
>"n.. normie"
>>
>>25760481
#1 id like 2.5 billion pounds sterling.

#2 I would like to have a pure lifelong partner where we are faithful to each other and got on perfectly.

#3 We both would never age past the age of 20.
>>
>>25760481
1.) Ability to instantly understand any complex system or concept by being exposed to it once
2.) Billion dollars
3.) A track in my backyard like the one in top gear
>>
>>25760481

Nearly perfect reflexes. Eidetic memory. Don't die until I am well and fully ready to move on. Everything will fall into place.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.